September In-game Events

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

The team is aware of the Conquest Window displaying the Pirate Incursion event for next week, which is not the correct event. The correct schedule for September can be found here - which consists on Rakghoul Resurgence, Double XP, and Swoop Rally. With Game Update 6.1.3 coming out next week, the team will address the issue surrounding the Conquest Window.

Can we expect more posts from you guys soon?

Combat/balance changes?

Set bonus changes?

Tactical changes?

Anything about ranked?

Leaderboards are frozen?

Players got banned? Are their top threes going to the next eligible players for this season or are they just keeping them?

It is a new season would be nice to see some balance changes for this season like the last.

Something from you guys is far better than nothing, great to see dxp coming!

Edited by Beyrahl

The correct schedule for September... consists on Rakghoul Resurgence, and Swoop Rally.

Really? Again? The last few Conquest events have been:

• All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally -- 30 June - 7 July
  • Rakghoul Resurgence (Alderaan) -- 14 - 21 July
  • All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally -- 28 July - 4 August
  • Bounty Contract Week -- 11 - 18 August
  • Pirate Incursion -- 25 August - 1 September

So, Rakghoul Resurgence on Alderaan again, and Swoop Rally again, again, but no Relics of the Gree for over two months. When can we expect to get back to a regular rotating schedule of events instead of Swoop Rally every two or three events?

ETA:

So, I went back and checked and the last time we had Relics of the Gree was the week of 19 May. So the soonest we will see Gree again is in October, and yet we will have had three Swoop Rally events in 13 weeks. From the beginning of July to the end of September we will have had Pirate Incursion once, Bounty Contract week once, Rakghoul Resurgence on Alderaan twice, and Swoop Rally three times. When will we go back to a regular schedule for Conquest events and stop with this Swoop Rally spam?

Edited by ceryxp

ETA:

So, I went back and checked and the last time we had Relics of the Gree was the week of 19 May. So the soonest we will see Gree again is in October, and yet we will have had three Swoop Rally events in 13 weeks. From the beginning of July to the end of September we will have had Pirate Incursion once, Bounty Contract week once, Rakghoul Resurgence on Alderaan twice, and Swoop Rally three times. When will we go back to a regular schedule for Conquest events and stop with this Swoop Rally spam?

Swoop rally is new, plus with the first two events being borked by having no small yield, they are probably trying to make up for it. Hopefully this will make up for it, or get enough people to legend, that the CQ will go back to a normal routine.

Swoop rally is new, plus with the first two events being borked by having no small yield, they are probably trying to make up for it. Hopefully this will make up for it, or get enough people to legend, that the CQ will go back to a normal routine.

Pirate Incursion was new and other than running it two weeks consecutively it was not run this much. Regardless of that, the question still stands to BioWare. Why ~5 months between occurrences of Relics of the Gree, why run Rakghoul Resurgence before Relics of the Gree when we just had a Rakghoul event not that long ago, and when will we be returning to a regular Conquest event schedule?

Pirate Incursion was new and other than running it two weeks consecutively it was not run this much. Regardless of that, the question still stands to BioWare. Why ~5 months between occurrences of Relics of the Gree, why run Rakghoul Resurgence before Relics of the Gree when we just had a Rakghoul event not that long ago, and when will we be returning to a regular Conquest event schedule?

I'd like to know this as well. It seems like the events are getting more and more unbalanced all the time. A guildie and I were just talking about how it felt like it had been forever since we had Relics of the Gree. Since I like a lot of the Gree weapons and want to earn more rep currency to equip some of my alts it would be fantastic to actually get to run the event again.

I'd like to know this as well. It seems like the events are getting more and more unbalanced all the time. A guildie and I were just talking about how it felt like it had been forever since we had Relics of the Gree. Since I like a lot of the Gree weapons and want to earn more rep currency to equip some of my alts it would be fantastic to actually get to run the event again.
This exactly. No Gree but Alderaan Rakghoul twice. Oh and Swoop event again. It is nice to see another double XP event.

Does anyone know if double XP also applies to reputation and social points?

It says "Starting September 15th and lasting until October 13th there will be a Double XP event! Enjoy multiple weeks of Double XP, Valor, Renown, and more."

Unfortunately the 'and more' could be anything. I'm trying to remember from the previous events , but I'm not sure they ever included rep or social :/

Hey everyone!

The team is aware of the Conquest Window displaying the Pirate Incursion event for next week, which is not the correct event. The correct schedule for September can be found here - which consists on Rakghoul Resurgence, Double XP, and Swoop Rally. With Game Update 6.1.3 coming out next week, the team will address the issue surrounding the Conquest Window.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have the Rakghoul Resurgence after the All World Swoop Rally...

Edited by AceMasterSoul

Wouldn't it make more sense to have the Rakghoul Resurgence after the All World Swoop Rally...

No, it would make more sense to have Relics of the Gree next and Rakghoul Resurgence after since the last few Conquest events have been, in order: Rakghoul Resurgence, All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally, Bounty Contract Week, and Pirate Incursion. We have not had a Relics of the Gree week since May.