Jedi Robe Graphical Issue -> Male Body Type 2 bubble-butt

Valorn

So I tried out a Jedi Guardian, got a cool new robe, and tried it on in the viewer. It looks like this - cool!

http://www.liberty-clan.com/gallery/viewer.png

Then I put it on, and looked at what my character is outside the viewer, and the robe actually looked like this.

http://www.liberty-clan.com/gallery/outside.png

Notice the difference in the lower-half of the player. Same player, same model, same item. Where did the bubble-butt come from? We got some Mix-a-lot fans in the dev team or what? It looks like female Type 4 is lower garmet is being applied to my Type 2 male.

Also, why is the image in the viewer different from the image on the character? Shouldn't they be using the same rendering?

I see this problem on other players too. My buddy also sees the same graphical issue on me, so it isn't just my PC. It also doesn't appear to be class related - I've seen Sentinels with the same issue. And it may not be body type related either, as I think I've seen it on Type 3 as well as Type 2 males, but it is less prominent since Type 3 males are larger.

Plz fix. Its cosmetic but the character being out of proportion is really irritating. Ruins the whole awesome Jedi feel.

I've noticed the bubble-butt on some of my friends too, all jedi knights. They really should fix it, it looks simply absurd and I always laugh when i see it. Jedi knights should not have shelf-asses. (so glad I went jedi consular) Edited by Sconnoll

I'm seeing this on all Jedi knights regardless of level or gear now. I see fancy level 50 robes with the bubble-butt, but a Consular right next to him with nearly the same model does not have it.

C'mon bioware, fix this.

I think this is working as intended because

Kira Carsen will send you an in game mail after reaching 10k affection, on when she was doing some cleaning, she found an old video recording of her and your character working together for your first Co-op mission. She comments how cool and dashing your character looked in that recording while saying her robes (in that recording) made her rear end looked "like a Dantoonian sphere-fruit".

... so yeah... it's all working as intended...