View Single Post

Kerebas
07.08.2021 , 05:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Sort of.

The key point is that the Class Story (including the class companion stories), Prelude to Revan / Forged Alliances(1)(2), Shadow of Revan(3) and Rise of the Emperor(4) are locked out if you haven't finished them before starting KotFE.

Ilum and Makeb are not, and nor is the Oricon story which I presume you forgot to mention. All three of those *can* be completed later, even if the storytelling order is more or less what you said. (Oricon comes *after* Makeb and before Prelude to Revan.)

(1) Tython, Korriban, Manaan, Rakata

(2) And you're wrong for Pubside characters, where Korriban comes first, then Tython.

(3) Rishi, somewhere else on Rishi, and Yavin

(4) Ziost.
Dude... First of all, I felt it was redundant to write that for pub characters, the first two flashpoints from the Forged Alliances storyline are switched. Second of all, I did not forget to write Oricon, it's not part of the "core story" of the game. The entire Dread War, apart from the beginning which takes place on Belsavis' imp side, is told through Operations, Daily Areas or the Seeker Droid questline. Third of all, I thought it might overcomplicate things to say that there are SOME things you will not be locked out of, as I presume the main purpose of Netmaat is to try and complete the story in order, and not come back and do it afterwards. As such it doesn't matter if Ilum and Makeb can be done later.

Darth Zurthan, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sphere of Ancient Knowledge