Ancient Hypergate should be removed

collapsegen

You spread a colossal amount of opinion shaped as facts, and I believe your (excessive amounts) of comments are by far a net negative on the PvP community as a whole. Feel free to PM me if you feel compelled to address this, I don't really want to discuss it on the forums.

My videos contain swearing and other colourful language, so it's not possible for bioware to support directly. They're on my channel if people want to look at them.

AKA snaves opinion is the right opinion, its quite clear from the vids he puts out that Snave has the right opinion always and everyone else is wrong, Don't get me wrong good vids and discussion but it does show that no other players opinion matters.

AKA snaves opinion is the right opinion, its quite clear from the vids he puts out that Snave has the right opinion always and everyone else is wrong, Don't get me wrong good vids and discussion but it does show that no other players opinion matters.

Again, if you'd like to take this up my DM's are open, and I'm happy to have a conversation about it. Also, how is it possible for me to have vids and discussions where I change my mind if no other players' opinion matter.

You're derailing the thread and I've given you avenues to continue the conversation that don't, twice. But reading is apparently as hard as AHG :D

So, what I’m hearing is, “Operative are OP, so we need to get rid of AHG and that will solve the problem!” Forgive me for failing to see the logic here. I’m pretty sure the problem is with Operatives and not the map.

Again, if you'd like to take this up my DM's are open, and I'm happy to have a conversation about it. Also, how is it possible for me to have vids and discussions where I change my mind if no other players' opinion matter.

You're derailing the thread and I've given you avenues to continue the conversation that don't, twice. But reading is apparently as hard as AHG :D

no mate I'm talking to you on forum I know you probably have an ego trip and expect people to DM you but I'm replying to you on here. Brush your massive ego aside for a sec instead of constantly replying to people to message you in DM's (which you do all the time and is evident in this post). Not good bud.

Also its funny how you banned me from your stream when I just joined and didn't even comment on your stream lo...so much for your "open avenues" came onto it to engage in convo and im banned lol so you defeated your own logic...idiot

I didn't realise you were Yuu_Yevon in my channel. I banned that person because they were in a game with me where they acted like a word that's banned on the forums, I noticed them in my chat and I banned them because they were clearly trying to instigate a reaction from me on stream. I reported them, banned them, and moved on.

You then made another account to bypass the ban, then another.

If you'd like to discuss things other than AHG with me, feel free to make another account on trovo I guess but you're derailing the thread.

Not sure if you thought it was sarcasm but in game I said to you I liked your vids and you should make more whether you took that the wrong way then I'm not so sure, if so learn to take compliment when you get one and I still stand by that whether or not I agree with you.

Also from your reply to Trixxie would say to me you was trying to instigate a confrontation on the forum therefore derailing it yourself. Its funny how you often throw these allegations out there to people yet you are one of the worst culprits yourself.

Very funny also how when I asked you on stream why I was banned you suddenly turned into the most vile person I've seen in some time (and trust me it takes a lot to make me cry) and still didn't even give a reason and continued to ban without addressing anything I said LOL as someone who see's themselves as the be all and end all of the game you certainly was very underwhelming to me but hey maybe its my fault as I expected more.

That's all I got don't care to carry this on any more.