Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

People Bio-ware does not have your money. Your money is currently held at where ever you pre ordered. Bio-ware will NOT get the money until the 20th of December. So you are all immensely wrong when you say bio-ware has had your money for months. They haven't gotten anything from you (yet) so they owe you NOTHING. Early access was supposed to be Thursday get off your high horse and stop thinking you are entitled to something you have not helped create or pay for. All of us are lucky that Bio-ware is letting us in early. Patience is a virtue which unfortunately most of yall don't seem to have.

you are soo right :) nice to see some sens :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Patjoew

I DO NOT WANT AN ETA.

I Want to know my probably Wave Number!

That way i can guess when im going in or atleast start refreshing when my wave is next..

Instead of refreshing for nothing.

This is a very simple given fact BW!

You dont upset people because you do not give them an ETA but atleast they can have some indication when its there turn!

Or say your number 1 million+ who pre ordered so far we have sended x numbers of invite to people. And everywave gets around 200k people in?

That was you also do not give a time or date, But still can people have an indication of how long its going to take!

So wait, does that mean that when we receive the email we will get the pre-order code?

I have already downloaded that starting window for the game, but when I click on the link to put an active subscription to mya ccount, I get to an area where I have to enter a product registration code.

I got a pre-order code in the early access box, but whenever I try to redeem it, it keeps saying that this code was already used.

Does this mean that the product registration code is the code that will be send with the email?

(I'm sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, but my english isn't so well, and I just need some confirmation here ^^;)

No. You'll get your actual product key with your box. You only need your pre-order key to play in early access. You won't be able to play after launch without your actual retail key, though.

I got conflicting responses on this. One guy said you can do it, another guy said once a character is made, you can't remake it.

I did this in beta with no problems, made the characters on friends account to save names.

I'll log in as him to delete if i ever get invited. This is such an awful way to do it, the mysterious waves at mysterious times with mysterious volumes of people and mysterious servers coming up throughout the day (thanks btw, for rewarding guild launch servers with the highest populations).

Still, despite all my QQ, i love you bioware....

I really hope i don't get EGA before thursday, that would completely ruin my midterm exam as i wouldn't be able to study when i could be playing. Giving in to passion... i guess i really am evil.

An excellent point sir, I am somewhat dreading what getting in early will do to my grades for this semester heh.

So lots of people are demanding shizz.

Early access wording "UPTO 5 DAYS" that does not mean 5 days, that means 1,2,3,4 or 5 days.

you want a timescale? Here's one:

Ordered july? Get in sometime by close of play tomorrow

August: Wednesday

Sept/Oct: Thursday

Nov: Friday

Dec: Saturday

and a FYI on those stating they've already paid BW/EA, The cover charge from origin will be held by origin. Yes they may be owned by EA but it is also a separate entity in it's own right. Even subsidary companies have balance sheets. That charge is sitting in Origin's accounts. I ordered from Amazon, not one cent has been taken from me yet, that happens the day they ship my box.

If you are staring at your email client hitting F5 every 5 seconds you really need help, or go do something more constructive. EA/BW are doing this for the LONG GAME, so general release goes smooth with minimal server downtime. Yea so it sucks that friends and guildies will be at different levels when you get to play. This game doesn't end when you hit level cap you know. Honestly most of you need to grow up, what ya gonna demand next, free levels for the time you missed because you weren't in the first waves?

MMO players need to learn patience, you'll play when you get to play. If you don't like it, go back to your other fail mmo's or the haven of all whiners everywhere warcrack. What EA/BW are doing is ensuring a longevity.

I registered my pre-order in September and now for some reason it says i have to register again. But when i do it says that my code has been used. And i'm like i know i'm the one who *********** used it..lol i tried calling customer support but no luck so if anyone can help that would be nice.

Ok first of this is not fair in any why because there are people how order there game then had to what over a mouth to get there code. Because best buy sold more codes then they had. So now my wife is not going to get to play when I do because of a screw-up when we brought our games same day from deferent places.

Next the server are going to crash and there is nothing they can do about it because there will be a pill up of players at prime time. Now the next thing I paid for early game play I didn’t need to preorder but did.

ummm.... Two words "spell check" :confused::confused:

So preordering a couple of days before essentially means throwing away the money because we can only start 1 day before?

Only reason i preordered is that i found out i can't play from the 21th untill early January....

I guess i should have rather saved my money then?

How are there literally hundreds (thousands?) of people that don't get it ....

Pre-ordering didn't cost an "additional" $5. It was a $5 deposit that was put toward the purchase of the game. Nobody is out anything; everyone spent the same amount of money for each individual version as everyone else.

It's really not that big a deal to have to wait another day or two, or three. I mean it could be worse, we could be forced to wait til *gasp* Dec 20th! The guys at Bioware are doing everything in their power to make sure the launch is running smoothly and honestly, I really appreciate that. I mean in addition to making what looks like an amazing game, they're making absolutely certain that everyone has a great adventure in the Star Wars universe. I'm not even a huge fan of the movies, but this game itself has so many awesome features for an MMO there's no way I can refrain from playing this. Even so, I was kinda late to the pre-ordering party so I gotta wait til probably Friday or so on to play. It's cool with me, since I know everything about this game is going to be worth the wait. :)