Petition: Server Transfers

UlaVii

I guess we could argue in circles here, but IMO BW is truly at fault for that. When the game first launched BW stated that they were surprised that PvP was so poular, but instead of capitalizing on that by properly maintaining this mode of play, they put out a rather small amount of new content over the years and more importanty, did a pretty shoddy job of maintaining class balance and combating trolls who ruined ranked WZs for whole servers.

But even if the players leaving certain servers were at fault, it would, in my opinion at least, still be BW's job to provide reasonable access to all of the advertised services like PvP and group content to the players left behind.

We could argue in circles but I think while you say PvP was so popular, I believe people started to realise they did not want to be flagged 100% of the time, plus I also think that there was a lot of MMO ignorance when it came to PvP servers, I know I fell for it when I first started as I knew NOTHING about MMO's I started the game only becuase it was a Star Wars game so I accidentally started on a PvP server not understanding the differences once I did I was more than happy to simply delete the character and start again on another server, some did not but took the first opportunities to do so when server transfers came out. There are many players out there who turned to this game originally for the same reasons in that it was a star Wars game rather than it being a Star Wars MMO.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could argue in circles but I think while you say PvP was so popular, I believe people started to realise they did not want to be flagged 100% of the time, plus I also think that there was a lot of MMO ignorance when it came to PvP servers, I know I fell for it when I first started as I knew NOTHING about MMO's I started the game only becuase it was a Star Wars game so I accidentally started on a PvP server not understanding the differences once I did I was more than happy to simply delete the character and start again on another server, some did not but took the first opportunities to do so when server transfers came out. There are many players out there who turned to this game originally for the same reasons in that it was a star Wars game rather than it being a Star Wars MMO.

SWTOR would have been wise to glean from SWG when it came to PVP and they would have had a much healthier and much much much less toxic game when it came to PVP.

#1. SWG did not have this divide of imperial on one side and republic on the other. You picked your class AND THEN decided which faction you would align with. That's if you even wanted to align. There were people who chose to be neutral and not pick a side.

#2. SWG did not have republic players having to play on "dead" instances. All classes and alignments played on the same server together.

#3. YOU chose when you would flag yourself PVP. YOU CHOSE. You could never flag if you wanted or you could flag yourself 24/7. SWG had world PVP events that ran 24/7 so it was in the interest for certain people to flag while others who did not get involved in the galactic fighting to completely stay out of it and they were left completely alone.

There is so much more that this game messes up about PVP its not even funny. I could go on and on and on about it.

By the way, bounty hunters actually really did hunt down players who had bounties on them. If you chose to PVP and you were killed you had an option to place a bounty on another players head. At that point that player would show up on a bounty terminal for a bounty hunter to take and hunt you down for the purse.

I never liked the FORCED alignment. I played a bounty hunter in SWG and I was imperial with him for a time and I was republic with him for a time and I chose to be neutral with him for a time. I absolutely hate with a passion that I can ONLY play my bounty hunter on this game for the imperial side. I absolutely hate it.

I could go on for pages. I think now all these mistakes and this games refusal to glean from any other game besides WOW is catching up to them. These servers are dissolving before our eyes and its sad to see the state of this game.

SWTOR would have been wise to glean from SWG when it came to PVP and they would have had a much healthier and much much much less toxic game when it came to PVP.

#1. SWG did not have this divide of imperial on one side and republic on the other. You picked your class AND THEN decided which faction you would align with. That's if you even wanted to align. There were people who chose to be neutral and not pick a side.

#2. SWG did not have republic players having to play on "dead" instances. All classes and alignments played on the same server together.

#3. YOU chose when you would flag yourself PVP. YOU CHOSE. You could never flag if you wanted or you could flag yourself 24/7. SWG had world PVP events that ran 24/7 so it was in the interest for certain people to flag while others who did not get involved in the galactic fighting to completely stay out of it and they were left completely alone.

There is so much more that this game messes up about PVP its not even funny. I could go on and on and on about it.

By the way, bounty hunters actually really did hunt down players who had bounties on them. If you chose to PVP and you were killed you had an option to place a bounty on another players head. At that point that player would show up on a bounty terminal for a bounty hunter to take and hunt you down for the purse.

I never liked the FORCED alignment. I played a bounty hunter in SWG and I was imperial with him for a time and I was republic with him for a time and I chose to be neutral with him for a time. I absolutely hate with a passion that I can ONLY play my bounty hunter on this game for the imperial side. I absolutely hate it.

I could go on for pages. I think now all these mistakes and this games refusal to glean from any other game besides WOW is catching up to them. These servers are dissolving before our eyes and its sad to see the state of this game.

I cannot comment as to what SWG ever was, but for whatever reason the servers shut so when developing a new Star Wars MMO are you really going to look back at the one that ultimately shut? Would that make sense?

I cannot comment as to what SWG ever was, but for whatever reason the servers shut so when developing a new Star Wars MMO are you really going to look back at the one that ultimately shut? Would that make sense?

Actually I'd take a very close look at it so I could avoid any mistakes that led to its downfall. In the process why not borrow from features that worked well in the previous game?

If and how such features from a sandbox type of MMO could be implemented into a themepark one is another question of course.

Since I view my CC grant as a major contributing factor in evaluating whether paying 15$ a month is worth it for the services provided, I'd say they and therefor the 90cc trafnsfer fee are not free at all. Also what about F2P and preferred players who are stranded on a dead server? It's certainly not their fault that BW didn't manage to keep enough players interested in their product.

I have used my grant to buy things for my guildmates that chose to remain, or had no choice in the matter, F2P. If these players are indeed what you're concerned about, why aren't you providing this for the ones you know? A cheap timecard sent to the actual player would enable them to buy enough CC to move 4 characters or so during the "sale".

That said, transferring between healthy servers for whatever reason should be charged for IMO and in this regard 1000cc or even 1500cc is a rather moderate sum, although one could argue that given SWTORS focus on legacy and alts would warrant some special deal to get your whole legacy moved.

I have established my current legacy on two servers, all via transferring characters. This is already supported by the game.

Transferring off a server where the population doesn't allow for certain content anymore however should IMO indeed be free. BW should be trying to provide an equal quality of service across all servers, but where this is no longer possible due to population issues, they should either provide an easy way for all players (subs and others) to move to a place where said services can be provided again or fix those population issues themselves.

5 minutes for a queue pop isn't an excessive wait time. I have waited 45 minutes and more w/out ever getting a pop well before this was an "issue". There are, I'm quite sure, more than a few threads that are more than a few years old concerning DPS wait times in queues, all with the addendum that a x server queue would alleviate this, although, since it wasn't limited to one or two servers when it was discussed, but to the entirety of the game, I'm not sure how they figured that.

But here's the rub, according to MCB, Harbinger is on it's last legs, so where are they supposed to move to? This statement was then supported by multiple posts of his with the definition of denial, with nothing else, all because he had to wait 5 minutes for a PvP queue to pop during off peak hours. So if you wonder why nobody else takes these threads seriously, have a read through his post history, it's amusing, to say the least, since he had a thread that was 4 years old making the same claims you're making now.

But here's the rub, according to MCB, Harbinger is on it's last legs, so where are they supposed to move to? This statement was then supported by multiple posts of his with the definition of denial, with nothing else, all because he had to wait 5 minutes for a PvP queue to pop during off peak hours. So if you wonder why nobody else takes these threads seriously, have a read through his post history, it's amusing, to say the least, since he had a thread that was 4 years old making the same claims you're making now.

If Harbinger was on its last the legs, then the game would be dead and buried. lol.. Harbinger has the highest active population in the US.

Sure pop times are getting longer than they were just a few months ago, it is very sad.

But so is the population. 3 months ago I could play at "APAC" peak time and we'd have 2-3 full fleet instances. Now we have one and it's usually not full.

People can argue that Americans etc are in bed and this isn't peak time. I agree, it isn't peak time for America, it is for APAC. But there also used to be a fair number of North Americans playing during that time which aren't now.

The game is slowly bleeding players. Some servers are better than others.

I know lots of people want mergers, I also know lots of people don't.

Making people pay to move to more active servers because the Devs are bleeding the game out by not listening to all sections of their player base is just criminal. It stinks of bleeding people dry until the servers are so dead that they'll merge them anyway. But not before they can squeeze that last bit of money from their customers.

Server transfers for subscribers should be free. But with safe guards and limitations to stop misuse of the system.

If they were to do this, then people could vote with their feet on where they want to play. If a server then becomes so dead that it isn't viable to keep it open, they can ask people to voluntarily transfer to a preferred server. I think most active players would transfer. It would only be inactive ones that would have a forced transfer.

Even if they won't ever have a permanent free transfer system. They should offer a free transfer window for anyone playing on servers that never reach standard population, but always sit at light population. These are the servers that need help.

You only need to have a look at the stats here to see which servers hit standard population lvls and which don't.

http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us/stats

If Harbinger was on its last the legs, then the game would be dead and buried. lol.. Harbinger has the highest active population in the US.

Sure pop times are getting longer than they were just a few months ago, it is very sad.

But so is the population. 3 months ago I could play at "APAC" peak time and we'd have 2-3 full fleet instances. Now we have one and it's usually not full.

People can argue that Americans etc are in bed and this isn't peak time. I agree, it isn't peak time for America, it is for APAC. But there also used to be a fair number of North Americans playing during that time which aren't now.

Making people pay to move to more active servers because the Devs are bleeding the game out by not listening to all sections of their player base is just criminal. It stinks of bleeding people dry until the servers are so dead that they'll merge them anyway. But not before they can squeeze that last bit of money from their customers.

Server transfers for subscribers should be free. But with safe guards and limitations to stop misuse of the system.

If they were to do this, then people could vote with their feet on where they want to play. If a server then becomes so dead that it isn't viable to keep it open, they can ask people to voluntarily transfer to a preferred server. I think most active players would transfer. It would only be inactive ones that would have a forced transfer.

Even if they won't ever have a permanent free transfer system. They should offer a free transfer window for anyone playing on servers that never reach standard population, but always sit at light population. These are the servers that need help.

You only need to have a look at the stats here to see which servers hit standard population lvls and which don't.

http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us/stats

Actually, I don't. All I have to do is look at the MMOs that I've played over the years, and the friends lists on said games, to know what's going on here. In fact, I can go all the way back to BioWare's Neverwinter Nights and demonstrate the exact same phenomena. I had some people come over with me from Aion, they lasted about a week, after determining the carebear nature of PvP here, and let the last three weeks of their sub run out w/out bothering to come back. After Aion, it wasn't what they were looking for in a PvP game. Some of the core group had also played Rappelz, only they played on a server there that no longer exists, irony incoming, the PvP server, with actual hardcore PvP rules where you could drop your gear if you didn't have your lak guard in place and lost.

It's not a panic situation, it's a normal situation in all online games. From what I hear, even WoW is going through it, although I'd suppose that it's to a "lesser" extent than what other MMOs feel when it happens. The hardcore raiders are out, no new content, but this isn't recent, it's been ongoing for a couple of years. The hardcore PvPers are out, and frankly, a lot of them have been out for a long time. What passes for hardcore here now would be considered carebear anywhere else: No consequences for losing, a meaningless leaderboard, and PvE rewards. Despite being a siege leader in both Aion and Rappelz, both PvPcentric activities, I have never set foot in a WZ here. 1 2 3 GO has never been my idea of PvP, and frankly, having an extra comp gated behind completion of WZs didn't make me want to "suck it up and play it" for the comps. I got 'em on the toons that could get them w/out PvP, and ignored them on the rest.

The only OW PvP I saw on Shadowlands was reminiscent of what I've seen everywhere else: High levels/capped toons camping lowbie zones. Then the PvP servers wonder why their populations dropped?

http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us/stats.

Agreed Icy.

What passes for hardcore here now would be considered carebear anywhere else: No consequences for losing, a meaningless leaderboard, and PvE rewards. Despite being a siege leader in both Aion and Rappelz, both PvPcentric activities, I have never set foot in a WZ here. 1 2 3 GO has never been my idea of PvP, and frankly, having an extra comp gated behind completion of WZs didn't make me want to "suck it up and play it" for the comps. I got 'em on the toons that could get them w/out PvP, and ignored them on the rest.

Uh huh lol. I bet you were admired in other games huh? Were you a legend too? Did people respect you in other games Bob? I really like how you judge PvP here while admitting to never having played it...that's how we know how hardcore you were...:rolleyes:

I have used my grant to buy things for my guildmates that chose to remain, or had no choice in the matter, F2P. If these players are indeed what you're concerned about, why aren't you providing this for the ones you know? A cheap timecard sent to the actual player would enable them to buy enough CC to move 4 characters or so during the "sale".

While it's certainly commendable of you and others to help people out in this way, I would not. Like I said, providing an equal quality of service is BW's job in my opinion and I won't, to be honest, provide any kind of charity to other players if they don't happen to be family or closest of friends. I'd rather give real money to people suffering real poverty or other kinds of danger than helping someone play a video game.

I have established my current legacy on two servers, all via transferring characters. This is already supported by the game.

I know. Imerely wanted to affirm that transfers inbetween healthy servers shouldn't be free of charge as some want even those to be free.

5 minutes for a queue pop isn't an excessive wait time. I have waited 45 minutes and more w/out ever getting a pop well before this was an "issue". There are, I'm quite sure, more than a few threads that are more than a few years old concerning DPS wait times in queues, all with the addendum that a x server queue would alleviate this, although, since it wasn't limited to one or two servers when it was discussed, but to the entirety of the game, I'm not sure how they figured that.

I'll agree with you in that 5mins are very acceptable. I'm more concerned about the cases where it will take significantly longer. I'm on TRE myself and I'm content with PvP pops (unranked that is) during peak time. During off hours however, wait times can be 15mins to an hour depending on time and level range. So I'd assume that wait times would be even longer on servers with a much lower population.

Well I don't subscribe to most of his arguments. I agree with him in that the population of certain servers is dwindling and some measures on BW's side might be neccessary, but not much else.

Uh huh lol. I bet you were admired in other games huh? Were you a legend too? Did people respect you in other games Bob? I really like how you judge PvP here while admitting to never having played it...that's how we know how hardcore you were...:rolleyes:

Nicely said.

There are servers with decent populations, TRE for example is more than healthy, also it's not Biowares fault that players simply don't want to play on some servers, the biggest culprit of this was the former PvP servers.

But is it their fault that less people want to play the game regardless of server?

Whilst there are perfectly playable servers to suit most players play style it can't be ignored that population is down on the whole ( as it always is at this time of year ) ... this is what hopefully will be addressed by Bioware with some announcement to try cater to a broader base of players and bring more players back.

Either way expect a surge in July when chapter 16 drops as people return to consume 10-16 for $15 as opposed to the $15 per chapter now if that is all the new ( as in haven't done before ) content they have to consume.

Also then expect something in a financial call pointing out how the game saw X increase in subs over this period to which many will post "told you so!" about how well the game is doing sort of like how they grasp to the recent financial call as some sort of success when the only mention it got was "continues to grow" in regards to "extra content revenue" which could only really possibly mean the cartel market ( since the other revenue source is subscription ) ...

If every cartel pack bought was a person we could play the multiplayer content with I wonder if these topics would exist.

Really, this is what we're reduced to now? In Rappelz, I led a siege party that was outnumbered 2-1 and outleveled by the same margin to a victory, all while "putting on airs" of a defense, we wanted to lose, but we didn't want to just give up the dungeon, so we could form a new alliance. Yeah, the people that sieged against and with me respected me, imagine that. Maybe it's because I didn't spend all my time on the forums complaining about 5 minute queue times?

In Aion, I was known, amongst the rifting PvPers and during sieges, because despite my faction being outnumbered 10 to 1, I showed up. I went out in the field and PvP'd on an Officer, knowing if I lost enough fights I could wind up being unable to equip my gear. That's consequences for PvP. What happens here? Do you even have repair costs? Last I knew, you didn't, so there is no penalty whatsoever for sucking so bad you have to cling to this like it's crème de la crème of PvP, right? Hell, you can't even be blacklisted in PvP, maybe because they knew they'd have to keep everyone that was interested able to join a group?

Of course, we'll ignore the essay I wrote about what they could have done with PvP here, and with Conquest. It doesn't fit your agenda, which right now seems all about coming out swinging with those personal attacks, hoping I'll earn myself another vacation? PvP here is meaningless. There are no special instances that open up if you win, or close if you lose. There is no paycheck at the end of the week for owning a Sector, it's all an elaborate teabag. If I want to see teabagging, I'd play CoD. So kick back and run with the carebears, just don't be surprised when true hardcore PvPers come in, take a look around and leave. It is, after all, a meaningless, pointless PvE FP with the opposing faction in it too, if you can find enough people, that is...

• 1 month later...
Why should I pay such big money for the transfer if Bioware ruined my server.Why not have extended the time of the transfer of characters for 90сс?I haven't been in the game for 3 months,and here I go and the amount of transfer my characters 16000сс(not even funny)!!!How then can we play ?

Why should I pay such big money for the transfer if Bioware ruined my server.Why not have extended the time of the transfer of characters for 90сс?I haven't been in the game for 3 months,and here I go and the amount of transfer my characters 16000сс(not even funny)!!!How then can we play ?

+1

Players must pay Real Cash to NOT play alone on their server.

• 3 weeks later...

It sure is awesome to come back to the game after 7 months break, just a few weeks after this one-time exception has expired, discovering that you're stuck on a completely dead server, that was extremely populated not half a year ago.

I'm really shocked over this, actually. I moved from The Progenitor to Tomb of Freedon Nadd (ToFN) 9 months ago, with my entire legacy (All my 16 max level characters) when the 90 cc sale was going on for quite a while back then. The Progenitor was completely dead when I came back to the game. So I moved, naturally - It was really cheap compared to other MMOs.

Now, I come back again, only to discover the exact same situation. Only this isn't October 2015, and it isn't Progenitor. It's July 2016, and it's ToFN.

I'm stuck on another server, but with the same problem: It's completely dead. With about 20 people online on the Fleet at peak hours, I feel like I'm running around on a ghost ship, or playing a single player game (Too bad it isn't Kotor 3, huh?). How am I suppose to find an active guild here now? The one I was in before transferred to The Red Eclipse. Or find people do to FPs? Just imagine the queue time to do WZs (Oh god).

This wouldn't be a problem if the 90 cc transfer price was still active. However, it's not. And I feel like EAware is shooting themselves in the foot big time, if they think they can bully people into paying 1k cc for each transfer. People will either just start over fresh on another server (For free), or just say "F*** it, I won't stand for this!" and then just leave the game, as fast as they started it.

I would have left, but the Dark vs Light event actually gave me a reason to replay the game from scratch. As I see it, EA won't lower the prices anyway, and I really want to enjoy this game. I'm really split about the DvL event (If you can even call it an event), but I'm really trying to be optimistic here and not just moan. So what I've done is abandon my 5 years of progression on ToFN and started completely fresh on TRE. More value for what I've already payed for, I guess you can call it. But it still sucks, and I really want to get my chars and old legacy with me to TRE, but I refuse to pay those absurd prices, and just as a principle, I refuse to support a company that won't make server merges, because it think it can squeeze more money out of it's loyal costumers with ridiculous transfer prices, artificially keeping the servers separated. It's disgusting! Dick move, EA. Dick move. But then again, you can't really make me think less than of you, than I already do.

So to sum up the EU situation of English-speaking servers:

The Progenitor: Dead

ToFN : Dead

TRE: Alive

That's it. There are only those 3, and 2 of them are literally dead. What's the point of them? Anyone who is on Prog or ToFN and is coming back to the game is gonna be really disappointed or angry. Those two servers are just adding frustration. Think of the new players who are completely clueless and start playing on those servers by coincidence.

This is just a spit in the face to the supporters of this game. What company treat it's fans and costumers like this? Seriously? I have played video games my entire life and I have never ever seen anything like this. Unbelievable.

If I had to transfer my entire legacy of 16 chars, we're looking at something like 116€ minimum (3x 5,5k cc). This is even though I did the exact same action, for just about 15€ about 9 months ago. What is the justification of that price difference? It's the same service. This isn't because I don't want to spend money on the game. I've spend at least 300€ the last year on subs and cc, but having to pay over 115€ just to being able continue to play my original chars is just a rip off. It's robbery.

And worst of all: Even if I do.... Even if I do, what guaranty do I have, that TRE won't be dead in a year? I have none. Zip. It's a huge gamble, and if this is how it turns out every time I gamble, I'm not sure I want to gamble anymore.

Edited by Sandreid

It sure is awesome to come back to the game after 7 months break, just a few weeks after this one-time exception has expired, discovering that you're stuck on a completely dead server, that was extremely populated not half a year ago.

I'm really shocked over this, actually. I moved from The Progenitor to Tomb of Freedon Nadd (ToFN) 9 months ago, with my entire legacy (All my 16 max level characters) when the 90 cc sale was going on for quite a while back then. The Progenitor was completely dead when I came back to the game. So I moved, naturally - It was really cheap compared to other MMOs.

Now, I come back again, only to discover the exact same situation. Only this isn't October 2015, and it isn't Progenitor. It's July 2016, and it's ToFN.

I'm stuck on another server, but with the same problem: It's completely dead. With about 20 people online on the Fleet at peak hours, I feel like I'm running around on a ghost ship, or playing a single player game (Too bad it isn't Kotor 3, huh?). How am I suppose to find an active guild here now? The one I was in before transferred to The Red Eclipse. Or find people do to FPs? Just imagine the queue time to do WZs (Oh god).

This wouldn't be a problem if the 90 cc transfer price was still active. However, it's not. And I feel like EAware is shooting themselves in the foot big time, if they think they can bully people into paying 1k cc for each transfer. People will either just start over fresh on another server (For free), or just say "F*** it, I won't stand for this!" and then just leave the game, as fast as they started it.

I would have left, but the Dark vs Light event actually gave me a reason to replay the game from scratch. As I see it, EA won't lower the prices anyway, and I really want to enjoy this game. I'm really split about the DvL event (If you can even call it an event), but I'm really trying to be optimistic here and not just moan. So what I've done is abandon my 5 years of progression on ToFN and started completely fresh on TRE. More value for what I've already payed for, I guess you can call it. But it still sucks, and I really want to get my chars and old legacy with me to TRE, but I refuse to pay those absurd prices, and just as a principle, I refuse to support a company that won't make server merges, because it think it can squeeze more money out of it's loyal costumers with ridiculous transfer prices, artificially keeping the servers separated. It's disgusting! Dick move, EA. Dick move. But then again, you can't really make me think less than of you, than I already do.

That's it. There are only those 3, and 2 of them are literally dead. What's the point of them? Anyone who is on Prog or ToFN and is coming back to the game is gonna be really disappointed or angry. Those two servers are just adding frustration. Think of the new players who are completely clueless and start playing on those servers by coincidence.

This is just a spit in the face to the supporters of this game. What company treat it's fans and costumers like this? Seriously? I have played video games my entire life and I have never ever seen anything like this. Unbelievable.

If I had to transfer my entire legacy of 16 chars, we're looking at something like 116€ minimum (3x 5,5k cc). This is even though I did the exact same action, for just about 15€ about 9 months ago. What is the justification of that price difference? It's the same service. This isn't because I don't want to spend money on the game. I've spend at least 300€ the last year on subs and cc, but having to pay over 115€ just to being able continue to play my original chars is just a rip off. It's robbery.

And worst of all: Even if I do.... Even if I do, what guaranty do I have, that TRE won't be dead in a year? I have none. Zip. It's a huge gamble, and if this is how it turns out every time I gamble, I'm not sure I want to gamble anymore.

I can really understand you. My guild and I transfered during the one week of 90 CC because without the sale I would have to spend 24000 CC for it. In Germany, that would cost 175€ - just to be able to play on a server that is alive!

• 2 weeks later...

The same situation here,

BW for emperor's sake

make a merge of 90cc tranfer available again...

{Yup, we should totally change the game to suit someone who didn't want to support it for the last seven months. I know a lot of people hit on the "exploit" that they wouldn't have to pay a monthly subscription to get all the chapters of KotFE by only subscribing for the last month and still receiving all the chapters, and we should further encourage this by bowing down and pandering to them and giving them discounts on products so they can abuse the game further.}

i would love to move 2 of my characters from the west coast american server to europe TRE. they have barely been accessed very much over the last number of years and i want to give them some much needed TLC. one of these characters has been around since the game launched, or there abouts. be great to have them moved over at some point.

i hope there will be one of those sales on server transfers because the last one was before the US and EU privacy laws were changed and 1500cc per character is very expensive.

Edited by Celise

No, the last sale was after they started allowing cross region transfers, and they stated at the time that they couldn't put those transfers in the sale because, unlike normal transfers, there is some actual work needed to be done on them. Normal transfers are automated, the cross region transfers need someone to actually do the work.

I wish they'd do something. I'm a returning player, and my main server jung ma is COMPLETELY dead. The fleet has around 2-6 people on at most. I leveled a toon and i was 90% of the time the only one on the planet. I want to buy a sub, but its a waste if i have to pay so much money to transfer because the game messed up, not me.