Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Streams up!! Starting on Imp side with 4 players.

Edit: All done for tonight, thanks for watching! Not sure when the next stream is currently.

Edit2: Hey guys sorry for the short notice but there won't be a stream tonight, I will likely still be playing tonight. I'm just not feeling super great and don't really want to be broadcasting like that. Not sure when the next one will be but I'll try to keep you guys in the loop.

Edited by Drakkolich

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm not much for watching Twitch, but it looks like you haven't added a Game of the Day to your YouTube in over a year...?

Ya I took a long break from playing and when I came back Twitch was giving me trouble uploading to Youtube so I had stopped doing those videos. If I get back to streaming more regularly again and I can find a way to upload easier I can try to start that segment back up again.

For a Special Stream today I'll be opening up 500+ Command Crates on my Republic Satele alt since all it's bank tabs and inventory are full!

Streams up!!

Edit: All done for now had a good times opening a ton of boxes! In the end we got 2 Chance cubes, 20 of new mats a few mounts and more cosmetic gear then I know what to do with. :p

Edited by Drakkolich

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Streams up! Brand new settings so please bear me.

Edit: All done for tonight, had a bunch of hiccups and it's definitely still a work in progress. Thanks to everyone who came to watch and helped tonight!

Edited by Drakkolich

Streams up! Let's try this again with different settings.

Edit: All done for tonight, looks like I got the stuttering under control, if you see any problems with it let me know. Thanks for watching!

Edited by Drakkolich