Limited number of messages?

Hrafnhildur

Hi, i have a problem with the number of messages i can send. Recently, my guild leader ( i have multiple characters in multiple guilds) charged me with sending the different rewards for conquest, discord outfit contest and other events. I was supposed to send 20 messages to 20 different players ( not all in guild, but alts of guildies) , each message including one or more items ( nothing fancy or extremely expensive, mostly bronze quality armor sets or weapons) .

Surprise.. i could only send 5 messages, at the sixth i got a " could not perform mail operation" error message. Why is that? I am a subscriber, the people i was supposed to send the rewards are subscribers too,none of them is banned or muted.

Edited by Hrafnhildur

After the 3rd mail you get a 1 minute delay between sending each one. You will get the message you wrote each time you click send during that delay time. It sucks big time. Guild leaders that send out extra conquest rewards etc have to deal with it every week. Some of us have been asking the devs to remove the delay for guild member->guild member mails. Please post a reply in the thread if you agree:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=989653

Edited by UlaVii

Is it possible they may have you on ignore?

No, i talked to them on discord, they don't have me on ignore list. But as the other poster said, there is that 1 minute delay and i didn't knew about it . Ty anyway for trying to help