View Single Post

Karaokelove
01.30.2012 , 11:57 PM | #5
I leveled a Sniper (Engineer spec) to 50, and it was a lot of fun, but if PvP is your goal then I would have to recommend another class. I rolled an Assassin, and so far am loving it. Though I'm going the tanking route, I find myself yearning to give the dps trees a shot just because it seems like so much fun. Even the tanking style of the Assassin is very offensive, so it might be something you can get into. It's also fantastic in PvP, since you can dish out damage, guard your teammates, and easily run the ball with a 20-second cool-down sprint that breaks movement-impairing effects. You can also guard cannons exceptionally easily while stealthed. Just hang out guarding a partner and you'll rack up the guard and defend medals, while also providing a fantastic service to your team. It's also one of the more complicated classes to play, so you shouldn't find yourself pressing the same 3 buttons over and over. I highly recommend getting one up to around 30 or so to see if it's for you, because I really think you'll get into it. Regardless of the choice you make, you'll need to get that class up to around 20-25 before you can really make a good decision. It's around those levels that the class will really start to take shape. For instance, the Assassin really isn't that great until you hit 20. Hope that helps.