Galactic season: some priority objectives no longer progress

Sterekyo

Galactic season: some priority objectives no longer progress

Hello, since the redistribution of the quests today (06/01/2021 at 2 p.m., Paris), the following priority objectives, which have just been assigned to me, are not progressing:

- Weekly OP: Contested areas in the Wild / Unknown Space

- Daily OP: defeat insectoids in the galaxy

In fact, no matter how much I do what is indicated, the objectives do not progress. Moreover, when I check them from the conquest window, they do not appear in the follow-up like the others. On the other hand, I see that these are objectives that were available last week, hence the problem certainly.

Note: last week I had completed all my objectives, weekly and daily, I had no objective remaining in the redistribution of quests at 2 p.m. today.

I don't know if other people are having this problem, I don't seem to have seen such a message in the queue.

By the way, sorry for my English, I don't speak it very well, I hope to remain understandable.

Yeah, it seems we can still get last week's objectives, but they no longer work. Got CZ198 and Iokath dailies, rerolled iokath, got Black Hole. CZ198 didn't count, didn't even show on the achievement tracker when tracking was activated. Edited by Mubrak

Yes for my part, during the reassignment of the missions yesterday, I had 4 priority objectives from the previous week... in addition to the two that I mentioned in my first message, I also had:

- Complete one of the operations in the Wild and Unknown Space Story mode

- Defeat enemies on planets of the Wild and Unknown Space

I was able to relaunch them to get new ones that work either:

- Complete one of the Core Worlds story mode operations

- Complete daily missions in the Black Hole

But suddenly I found myself with 2 priority objectives that I cannot restart and that I cannot accomplish. Which is a bit annoying. 😅 😣

Hi, so for my part when resetting and assigning unrealizable priority objectives i had to be in my fortress of nar shaddaa. But I may have a doubt, if I was not in my fortress, I was on Carrick Station, I navigate a lot between the two ^^

Hope it can help you find the problem. 😉

I started playing about an hour after weekly reset. But the first char I logged in to was a lowbie char on Hutta. Below level 10, so no access to conquest. A few minutes later, I logged over to a level 75 in the Nar Shaddaa Stronghold.

• 2 weeks later...