View Single Post

foxmob
05.10.2021 , 12:58 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by abhaxus View Post
While I agree if your connection is unreliable you shouldn't be trying to PVP, that isn't always the case. One disconnect should not lock you out for 15 minutes. There is zero justification for a 15 minute lockout on a first offense for any reason other than lazy development and community management.

Bioware are punishing players for their own game design issues. You can get locked out of the game for 15 minutes because of the audio glitch which causes your client to hang for seconds at a time, or being roll bugged, or any of a number of bugs that Bioware have been unable to fix.They punish players for leaving game modes which are horribly boring (OPG) or glitchy (huttball) and they punish players for their own horrendous matchmaking. A 15 minute lockout for a single 'offense' is absurd and embarrassing.
in VS, I occassionally die and cannot respawn. it's only happened about 3 times in 3 months, but when it happens, it's always in VS. it's not a death zone like the arenas. I die normally. the respawn button appears but doesn't work. -_-
Krack