Maintenance: February 13, 2020

DanielSteed

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not able to update game correctly after the update. Launcher gives me an error saying: "This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again." I have re-downloaded the launcher, and restarted the computer. Any fixes to this?

yapp, get a walk with him but no proper flirt option .....very sad :(

seems I have ruined my only fem Jedi knight :(

I didn't get a flirt with him either.

The 'flirt' part is the suggestion of you going on a quiet walk with him, it's a dialogue only a romance gets.

Edited by Farferello

OMG ...thank you for verify this *ppppphhhhuuuhhhh*

I'm sorry I didn't make that clearer initially, edited my original post with more detail.

Your romance should be fine as long as your Knight makes the suggestion and they walk off together.

Edited by Farferello

So my Jedi Knight's Scourge romance is still active when asking Scourge for a quiet walk? Is the walk supposed to be non-visible?

Yup, they just walk off together.

(Like Theron asking about taking a speeder, or Koth suggesting the dinner date in Hearts and Minds. You just get the suggestion of them doing that rather than the scene. In this case, it's the suggestion of the walk.)

Edited by Farferello

She didn't ask him to take a walk with her? (You don't actually get a walk.)

On a different character, I did get a flirt with

Vector on my male Agent so squee.

At first no, I exited and restarted it, and after that it did. It could have been I had him with her when I started the mission.

Does anyone know if Darth Rivix is

an actual new force using male romance companion option or just a "flirt only" character? This is something I need to know before I make a thousand new alts purely for him :D

need this info too

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Does anyone know if Darth Rivix is

an actual new force using male romance companion option or just a "flirt only" character? This is something I need to know before I make a thousand new alts purely for him :D

No idea but

I would guess he's a Zeltron given his appearance and (taken from the Wookieepedia 'They possessed two biological traits of note. The first was that they all produce potent pheromones, similar to the Falleen species, which enhanced their attractiveness and likeability. The second was a limited telepathic ability, used to project emotions onto others, as well as allowing them to read and even feel the emotions of others.')

I doubt it would happen but I'd be... concerned about him possibly using those traits against our character when it comes to flirts/romances - like could you really trust your feelings to be true. Especially considering the talk you can have with Vector.

Edited by Farferello

No idea but

I would guess he's a Zeltron given his appearance and (taken from the Wookieepedia 'They possessed two biological traits of note. The first was that they all produce potent pheromones, similar to the Falleen species, which enhanced their attractiveness and likeability. The second was a limited telepathic ability, used to project emotions onto others, as well as allowing them to read and even feel the emotions of others.')

I doubt it would happen but I'd be... concerned about him possibly using those traits against our character when it comes to flirts/romances - like could you really trust your feelings to be true. Especially considering the talk you can have with Vector.

I was wondering about all of that...

given his unusual look and what Vector says. It's hard to know if Rivix is one we'll end up having to kill or if he's intending to betray Acina/Vowron and switch allegiances to the alliance completely.

Where's Charles Boyd with answers??? :D

Edited by Sarova

No idea but

From the impression, Vector gives I would say he is one. Wonder how that will work when you don't flirt or tell him to knock it off lol. (I've done both)

• Dev Post
Stacks in MM Ops are buggy

Endurance is not scaled up

I am looking into what is up with the MM stacks. I know that it is a change we were experimenting with on PTS, but I am still confirming whether this was a planned change or an unintended holdover from PTS. I will let you know once I have more info.

-eric

From the impression, Vector gives I would say he is one. Wonder how that will work when you don't flirt or tell him to knock it off lol. (I've done both)

It will be interesting to see how that plays out (I've also done both since all my high level characters are already romanced to someone else). I've just created alt number 5 trillion* to try out the flirts with Rivix & just in case there is more of a romance in 6.2 onwards. Between that and the new SH to decorate real life can forget it!

*this is only a slight exaggeration!

Has anyone played republic? What do they get in 6.1? I've yet to log in any of my republic characters for the mini story.

It will be interesting to see how that plays out (I've also done both since all my high level characters are already romanced to someone else). I've just created alt number 5 trillion* to try out the flirts with Rivix & just in case there is more of a romance in 6.2 onwards. Between that and the new SH to decorate real life can forget it!

Has anyone played republic? What do they get in 6.1? I've yet to log in any of my republic characters for the mini story.

No new characters on the Republic side but we do have Arn that supposed to be a romance character later on. It was the empire time to get a new one.

No new characters on the Republic side but we do have Arn that supposed to be a romance character later on. It was the empire time to get a new one.

Thanks for that news. I didn't know about Arn being a future romance though - now I'll need another alt :D

I am looking into what is up with the MM stacks. I know that it is a change we were experimenting with on PTS, but I am still confirming whether this was a planned change or an unintended holdover from PTS. I will let you know once I have more info.

-eric

Good. It's about time that master mode operations are a challenge. I've been falling asleep at my keyboard playing them lately.

Yeah I've done the flirts with him both on loyalists and saboteurs (I have a handful of characters who never romanced anyone for one reason or another) so if he becomes more of a romance later on rather than just a flirty tease (looking at you, Jonas) it'd be interesting to see how it plays out between Loyalist/Saboteur choice wise.

Did have a Saboteur Agent flirt with him but then

Vector gave him a Flirt option, so he's spoilt for choice right now, even if he didn't learn his lesson with Jonas being a tease. :p

Republic doesn't get any new characters though you do get a one on one with Elara as a Trooper. Still holding out for that Arn romance, I've a Smuggler who is somewhat smitten with him and he's not sure what to do with those feelings.

Edited by Farferello