Maintenance: February 13, 2020

DanielSteed

Hey folks,

We have passed final testing and will be deploying tomorrow! Dan will be updating maintenance timing in a bit but expect downtime tomorrow morning to push out 6.1.

Thanks all.

-eric

For whatever it's worth I do appreciate the updated information.

TYVM !

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on February 13, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1.

Details:

DATE: February 13, 2020

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 6.1

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Yay! :)

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on February 13, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1.

Details:

DATE: February 13, 2020

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 6.1

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Thank you sir

Hey folks,

We have passed final testing and will be deploying tomorrow! Dan will be updating maintenance timing in a bit but expect downtime tomorrow morning to push out 6.1.

Thanks all.

-eric

sweet, hoping i can catch it before i work tomorrow (I close) but can't wait either way

Hey, can the force healer PLEASE get better tacticals?

For example in dread fortress nightmare I use "One for All" for Nefra and Corrupter.

I use heckin "Luck always changes" for the other bosses and for Brontes!

Thats a generic tactical - because the other ones are bad.

So can you please delete the other 2 tacticals and give us 2 better ones?

It´s been 4 months ...

I remade my Knight with a 70 token until I get the chance to replay him normally (mostly because I was concerned this wouldn't get fixed) so I'll likely run it on the token one first to see the romance, and then test it on my other version of the character (the one who has the romance bug) to see if it plays or not. I intend to not play the broken Knight anymore anyway so I'm willing to test it out.

But it still is pretty crappy that it has not been tested by the Devs to see if it will run or not. If I didn't have the token version of my Knight, I certainly wouldn't risk it and I'd be pretty annoyed I couldn't deal with this Vitiate stuff on my Knight first.

Up-vote x1 million!! This will be much appreciated by all Scourge romance fans :) Let us know how you get on and whether we're going to need to play "The Sound of Silence" on repeat outside BW headquarters*...

*in lieu of torches and pitchforks!

Edited by Sarova

Nice that you're finally fixing the Possessed Hunter respawn timer, but what about The Face Merchants (Coruscant [you tried fixing this in 5.5 but it didn't work]), Mutations (Taris - Republic), Down the Hole (Tatooine - Republic [Rhigoth only])?

Yes, those as well please !

Hey folks,

Thanks all.

-eric

Yay! Thanks for the update, Eric Musco.

By the way, the launcher shows that the update is on Tuesday, February 13, 2020.

Up-vote x1 million!! This will be much appreciated by all Scourge romance fans :) Let us know how you get on and whether we're going to need to play "The Sound of Silence" on repeat outside BW headquarters*...

No worries, I'll be sure to post in this thread whether it works or not. :p Crossing my fingers for those who don't have a second version of their Knight to try it on. ;)

same here, waiting what happend with the Scourge romance ...to afraid to ruin my female Jedi Knight bc of this bug.

She waits for years now and she can wait a bit longer :-D

Aaawww, thank you sooo much for doing this *hugs*

Okay, so I did the scene with both my romance bugged Knight, and my non bugged Knight, and I'm happy to say that they both had the same little romance addition with Scourge.

To make it clearer, you don't get an actual 'flirt' you select in a dialogue wheel. Instead, at the end, your Knight should ask Scourge if he wants to go for a walk somewhere quiet and the two will walk off together. THAT is the romance part.

Edited by Farferello

Okay, so I did the scene with both my romance bugged Knight, and my non bugged Knight, and I'm happy to say that they both had the same little romance addition with Scourge.

aaaahhh Thank yoooouuuuuuu was so afraid to play my fem knight:-D