Celebrate Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order’s Launch

DanielSteed

Is that it? Just a mini-pet.

There should have been another expansion to go with a movie release. - A suite of planets from the film, ( (Ahch-To or Krait for instance ) a sideline story, something to give the flavour of the struggle, a PVP map a GSF scenario and tons of outfits, lots of new character races, new companions - like a BB8 unit .... and lots of juicy advertising for the game.

But no. Mini pet.....nothing more. Pffft!

I really think they miss a trick here..... Time and again. SMH

• Dev Post
That pet is really cute. Looking forward to getting it and hoping Fallen Order has a good run.

But, I have one question about the pet, is this account wide or just one character per account?

Thanks.

It is account wide. Similar to other promotional items once you qualify (so just logging in) you will then receive a mail on any current or new character which contains the mini-pet.

Thanks!

-eric

It is account wide. Similar to other promotional items once you qualify (so just logging in) you will then receive a mail on any current or new character which contains the mini-pet.

Thanks!

-eric

Slightly OT but it would be nice if you guys would just, create a Collections section for this sort of stuff instead of me having to spend half an hour digging through 44 mails on new characters to activate all mounts and pets, and deleting stuff I don't care for. :p

I've gotten so tired of being forced to play male protags in games that I refuse to play any that don't have a choice anymore.

Honestly, yeah. That's why I won't be buying Fallen Order, despite how big of a Star Wars fan I am.

I think all kinds of games should exist, even ones that only have a guy as the protagonist. But it does get to be pretty disheartening when it seems like that's all there is, and you rarely get to see yourself represented in your favourite media.

I actually broke down and cried in the theatre as the credits rolled the first time I saw The Force Awakens. (much to the amusement of the people sitting infront of me lol) It just felt so amazing and overwhelming to finally see myself as a protagonist in a franchise that I care so much about.

This is honestly the reason I love Bioware's games so much. They've certainly got their flaws as a company, but they create these massive worlds that I can completely lose myself in and never make me feel like an outsider watching someone else's story unfold. Bioware's games make me feel like it's MY story.

-

Honestly, yeah. That's why I won't be buying Fallen Order, despite how big of a Star Wars fan I am.

I think all kinds of games should exist, even ones that only have a guy as the protagonist. But it does get to be pretty disheartening when it seems like that's all there is, and you rarely get to see yourself represented in your favourite media.

I actually broke down and cried in the theatre as the credits rolled the first time I saw The Force Awakens. (much to the amusement of the people sitting infront of me lol) It just felt so amazing and overwhelming to finally see myself as a protagonist in a franchise that I care so much about.

This is honestly the reason I love Bioware's games so much. They've certainly got their flaws as a company, but they create these massive worlds that I can completely lose myself in and never make me feel like an outsider watching someone else's story unfold. Bioware's games make me feel like it's MY story.

-

Basically yeah.

There are a few games now with a female protagonist (Tomb Raider etc). A few less with a choice but for the most part - in adventure games or rpgs - the main character is male. Its still very male dominated with 3 to 4 male protags for every one choice or female one. In fact I don't think I've seen a rpg yet that didn't have a choice that isn't a male protag. I did purchase Greedfall (yay for choice) will 100% be getting Cyberpunk but thats about it for me for games for the next couple of yrs.

Thanks!

-eric

Thanks Eric.

Fairly new to the game, and this is my first promotional event that I got to experience in game :)

Hey everyone!

In honor of the upcoming launch for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, we are doing a special promotion. Log into Star Wars: The Old Republic from 6AM Pacific, Thursday, November 14th - 12:01 AM Pacific Tuesday, December 10th to receive a special RE-1 Mini-pet. That’s it! Full details can be found in here.

I have to admit … I really don't care that much for pets … but this one's a home run !!

Special thanks and Kudos to the 3-D model / artists on this one !!

Slightly OT but it would be nice if you guys would just, create a Collections section for this sort of stuff instead of me having to spend half an hour digging through 44 mails on new characters to activate all mounts and pets, and deleting stuff I don't care for. :p

44? Is that it? I'm up to 93. lol