Galactic Seasons Feedback

JackieKo

Well here we go again and if it is supposed to be the ones at the top they are all weeklies and neither are something I will do. I do not have any dailies and since I did all those the last two days (with exception of pvp and GSF) and it didn't award points not doing it today. Tired of wasting time.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone clarify because me=derp:

1. Are ALL the rewards going to be available through doing GS activities to get points then buying our chosen rewards with the new currency we earn? Or do we need points to buy the new currency? This wasn't clear to me.
  2. Is it likely that it will take forever [i mean a season] to earn enough points to get the companion? (I don't want him but for reasons of madness I may have to get him on my main to add to my collection of 10,000 companions)
  3. Are the rewards bought with credits and cartel coins only there for people who missed some log-ins and want to catch up? Or can lazy people like me just throw money at stuff?

Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?

The priority objectives listed among the conquest objectives feels incredibly messy.

Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.

For past 2 days I only had 2 weekly priority objectives pinned and no daily priority objectives.

One was for completing 1 of 4 flashpoints, the other was for world bosses.

For the world bosses one it listed 2 rak event ones that are unavailable, Ulgo Siegebreaker & Lucky whom are easy enough, but if its a objective many will be farming those. However Dread Pirate Carvoy? Really? That boss is way too hard to be counted with easy world bosses like Siegebreaker and Lucky, besides the fact nobody ever bothers with him anyways as he has no decent rewards. Why not make this objective count for completing the Priority Targets weekly quest for world bosses instead?

Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?

I like the season 1 exclusive rewards (from what I have been able to see for myself).

What I do not like is the fact 6 of the exclusive season 1 Ornate weapons are only on the vendor, and they cost 12 tokens to get (and the reward track only seems to give 15 total). Why aren't ALL season 1 exclusive rewards on the reward track? I feel most people will be expecting to get all the season 1 exclusive rewards of they level the season to max level (and are subbed). More ranting on tokens further down XD.

How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?

Its a bit better, but it still feels like there are many levels with empty reward slots.

As Ranadiel_Marius brought up, how does influence work for Altuur? With already so little tokens spending them on gifts from the vendor is a complete utter waste. Will leveling him to 50 on 1 character make him 50 on all characters?

The reward track decorations say you can have a maximum of 10 unlocked for each one, but the reward track only gives you 1 single copy of each deco, the reward track decorations should give max copies like achievement decorations & like the Throne Facade from the Alderaan stronghold. Expecially since they are season 1 exclusive, and you can only claim them once from the reward track.

Also as mentioned by someone else, the bracers for basic Mythran set is missing currently so the set wont even unlock in collections.

We have added a secondary Galactic Seasons vendor to the Fleet. Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?

Yes the second vendor makes things a lot clearer.

However I counted the tokens, and the increase to 15 is still not near enough tokens for a season imo.

To get a complete collection of season 1 rewards I will still have to waste 12 out of 15 tokens on the ornate weapons set, leaving a measly 3 tokens to spend on other stuff. So my choices are either, an incomplete collection of SEASON EXCLUSIVE rewards that I won't be able to get ever again most likely, but get a few non-season specific rewards. Or, get a complete collection of season 1 rewards but only have 3 tokens left. With so few tokens per season what is even the point of having so much stuff available on both vendors? As a completionist i am definitely going to want a complete collection of all the season exclusive stuff, and i'm sure I am not the only one.

I still feel all the season 1 exclusive rewards should be on the actual reward track (at least for subscribers), and I honestly do not understand why they aren't on the track to begin with.

Here is a suggestion, add the 6 Ornate weapons to the reward track as well and maybe have the season 1 rewards vendor exist for f2p players as an option to grab a couple subscriber track rewards with tokens instead of non-seasonal rewards.

What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up?

I skipped all the way to level 54. I assume the catch up system considers 1 level a day? Because it seems it unlocks 1 level for catchup every day so far. How exactly does the pricing for catch up go up? does it go up everytime you use it once? or is the pricing dependant on what level you are trying to catch up on?

I also echo the sentiments of others that the Galactic Seasons window looks very ugly, the big boxes/icons for the levels/rewards stands out like a sore thumb compared to other older U.I. elements.

The green leveling bar located under the levels is very unclear if its meant to be total progress for season, or progress until next level.

We have updated Priority Objectives. With the update to them:

Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them? Yes

Could you find them quickly without having to look hard? Yes

Could you efficiently track their progress? Yes

Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes? Mostly. Killing 75 is a little grindy.

Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes? Probably. I haven't done them in PTS yet but I've done some of them on live and that time sounds about right.

Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.

I like dailys and heroics. Adding 75 enemies gives a alternate to meet the goal but I'd like story solo fps and other true solo objectives; gain 3 character levels, gain 2 renown levels, gain a legacy level, gain a social level, complete a secret side mission like finding the egg and hatching it, making hk51, or raising a tauntaun, completing 5 exploration missions, completing weekly GSI. I don't want to just defeat 150 enemies everyday.

We have updated the reward cadence for Galactic Seasons.

Do the current list of rewards appear appealing? No, mostly gifts for the new comp. The armor box gave me one rotworm chest piece. Keep it. The decos are so so. Even the items on the vendor are so so. I have most of it. I'm not very motivated to worry about Galatic Seasons based on the rewards. Maybe give tech frags, or purple armor leveled with the player, or 20CC every 20 levels or something. Better make that 50CC. 20 doesn't buy a single thing anymore. That way the player can pick their own reward from the market.

How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)? I'd rather have currency of any kind and pick my own rewards. Some kind of reward every 2 levels would help motivate me to continue.

We have added a secondary Galactic Seasons vendor to the Fleet.

Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational? Yes

Catch-Up is now enabled.

Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up? Yes

Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase? Yes, level 24. I wanted three tokens to buy the gazebo, the only thing I wanted from either vendor. I will be wanting the penthouses in live.

What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up? Based on the rewards, way to much. To me, it's basically, silver spoon stuff anyway. If I can just buy it, why work for it? I paid 150mil credits for a gazebo. Not sure I'll do that in live. I'll probably grind for it or most of it instead.

Did this feature make sense to you? I guess. What I understood from your description was you want people that can't play that often to be able to catch up with every one else. What I see happening is the rich will simply buy the rewards they want and skip the grind.

Any other general feedback you may have about our Catch-Up system are welcome! It needs some kind of control if you expect people to do the objectives. Limit the number of levels you can buy based on how many weeks you haven't played maybe. Don't let someone buy 100 levels on day 1. If you haven't played in 100 weeks and have the CC then fine, buy all 100. If your objective is to make money and let us buy whatever we want then no need to ask the question.

Thank you for all of the valuable feedback you have provided so far!

Oh hey I actually got a randomization today. I wonder if the problem got fixed or if it happened because I happened to be on while the daily reset happened. Either way, I have two dailies that are pinned now and neither of them are the one I had yesterday.

I do want to point out one other thing I noticed, the original post in this thread states, "His selection varies weekly though, so feel free to check him out each week!" I just checked the non-seasonal rewards vendor, and she has the same stuff that was available last week. So if her inventory is supposed to change as part of the weekly roll over, it did not.

Hey there! Unable to get the PTS up from steam, but I had some questions.

How long will a season last? If I can't play for a month or two, how much will I miss out on? Is there a way to earn ahead instead of paying to catch up?

How long will a season last?

For having read the dev tracker post and the original announcement....

As mentioned in our announcement blog for Galactic Seasons, our current planned duration for Galactic Seasons: Season 1 is 5 months (or roughly 150 days). Each Reward Level will require 8 Galactic Season Points to obtain, for a total of 800 Galactic Season Points over the course of the Season. Below are the current incomes for Galactic Season Points and their avenues.
Edited by xordevoreaux

We have updated Priority Objectives. With the update to them:

• Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?
    Yes.
  • Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?
    Not really, but I feel this is a PTS related problem. The ones that do give points are no longer at the top of the conquest objective list. It will not be an issue on live if we're only shown ones that award points.
  • Could you efficiently track their progress?
    Yes. Thank you for updating the trackers!
  • Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?
    The PvE based objectives, yes. Thanks for changing the ones for the daily areas into doing a number of dailies there rather than the associated weekly. It will definitely help people without a bunch of alts.
  • Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?
    Again yes for the PvE based objectives. I like that the World Boss objective has options now.
  • Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.
    I (still) feel like there needs to be a compromise on what objectives are available. A day/week where the only two objectives are warzones and GSF is a completely wasted day/week to me. Why not set a hard cap of how many points someone can earn per week and let more than 2 objectives be active? It doesn't have to be the entire list, just enough so that people can get their points through their preferred game mode.

We have updated the reward cadence for Galactic Seasons.

• Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?
    - I would give it a 7/10 overall.
    - The apartment strongholds you can buy with tokens seem to be exactly what people were asking for.
    - I love that you're finally giving people who missed login rewards a way to earn them. I would like to see other rewards such as the M4 droids and old CC card pets go on there, too.
    - I don't quite understand the companion gifts being in the subscriber row, when I feel like f2p people would get a lot more value from them. I'm at a place where I can just head to the V1C-0RY droid whenever I want another companion at 50 influence. If the intention is for Altuur to only be able to receive influence from seasons gifts and not Commander's Compendiums, he'll probably end up just another unused companion. Maybe just turn all of the gift rewards into tokens?
    - The Bronze and Silver CM item packs are fantastic. It would be nice to see a Bronze and Silver decoration pack on the list, too.
    - The Season's armor and weapons are just so-so.
    - The decorations are cool.
    - I really like the Teithek mounts and would like to see a pet version on the token vendors. Some sort of silly alien bird call for a mount flourish would be fun, too.
  • How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?
    My issue is mostly with Altuur's gifts, outlined above. I think it would feel better if they were replaced with tokens, or at the very least, moved to the f2p row.

We have added a secondary Galactic Seasons vendor to the Fleet.

• Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?
    Yes.

Catch-Up is now enabled.

• Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?
    Yes.
  • Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?
    I purchased all of the levels it would let me. The credits aren't being taken on the PTS, so the following feedback assumes that is fixed...
  • What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up?
    It's one thing to pay for a level here and there due to wanting to be lazy or not being able to play, but if you're left paying for 25% or more of a season due to objective RNG, it's enough of a punishment to question if the rewards are worth it. If you're at a point where you need to pay for more than half of a season, I don't think the value is there. Hopefully most people will never have to be in that situation.
  • Did this feature make sense to you?
    Yes.

Extra feedback related to the Seasons Window

• It would be nice to have some context around the ___/800 such as "Season Progress: ___/800".
  • I would like to see the progress bar be moved out of the reward track section of the window. Alternatively, it could be made to show the level by level progress as you click through the pages of the reward track.
  • It would be really cool if we could replace the legacy xp bar with the Seasons progress bar in the interface editor.

So three days of tracking my daily objectives and it seems that they have not changed. Next week I'll try being logged in during the day switch over and see if that works again since that seemed to work four days ago.

On a different note, I just noticed that in collections the Mythran armor entry does not have a x/7 counter like the Mythran Hunter Armor or Altuur's Superior Armor Set's 0/6 counter. Probably a sign that it needs to be tweaked in the back end so that it works properly.

Hi all,

As we enter week 3 of PTS for Galactic Seasons, we wanted to take a moment and give you some information on some changes and updates we have made to Galactic Seasons. Let’s dive in!

Reward Track and Galactic Seasons XP

We have continued iterating on the Reward Track and Galactic Seasons screen. Here are some updates you should expect to see with the Reward Track and Galactic Seasons screen this week:

• The Galactic Seasons experience bar should now correctly track your progress.
  • Tooltips are now enabled for the Reward Track.
  • Previewing is now available for rewards on the Reward Track.
  • Altuur’s Ornate weapons, the Albino and Arid Teithek, and Altuur’s Infiltrator customization previously found only on Ki’at Thavo, the Galactic Seasons Seasonal Rewards vendor, are now also available on the Subscriber Reward track.
  • Decorations granted through the Reward track will now grant 10 copies of themselves.
  • Each page of the Reward track now displays 5 Reward Levels.
  • The Login Rewards screen has been updated to reflect the opportunities to earn Galactic Season Points simply by logging into the game any 4 days of the week. This is available to all players regardless of their Subscription status, however Subscribers will earn more Galactic Season Points per week.
  • Galactic Season point values from Login Rewards have been changed. The new values are as follows:
    • Subscribers will earn 8 Galactic Season Points per week from Login Rewards (down from 12).
    • Free and Preferred players will earn 4 Galactic Season Points per week from Login Rewards (down from 8).

Priority Objectives

We are continuing to make adjustments to Priority Objectives based on feedback, both in terms of how to locate them as well as what their requirements are. Here are some updates you should expect to see with Priority Objectives this week:

• Clicking on the Daily Priority Objectives and Weekly Priority Objectives portion of the Galactic Seasons screen will now correctly take you to your assigned Priority Objectives.
  • Priority Objective filtering should now be in place to only show you your active Priority Objectives which will earn you Galactic Season Points.
  • Priority Objectives will now display the number of Galactic Season Points you will earn for completing them in the rewards section of the description panel of each Priority Objective.
  • Priority Objectives have now been given a different background than standard Conquest Objectives to help differentiate them a little more on your list when viewing them in the Conquest Window.
  • Priority Objectives will now display as purple when being tracked to help differentiate them from Conquest Objectives or other tracked Achievements.

Priority Objective Refresh

You will now be able to Refresh Daily and/or Weekly Priority Objectives to remove ones you may not have desire to do and replace them with another option. Players will be allowed one Refresh per day for Daily Priority Objectives, and one Refresh per week for Weekly Priority Objectives.

When viewing your Priority Objectives in your Conquest list, there will be a “Refresh” option in the description panel for Objectives eligible for a Refresh. Activating this will remove the assigned Priority Objective and replace it with another.

There is a known issue with this first implementation. Please see the known issues section below.

Priority Objectives List

When Galactic Seasons goes live, players will be given Daily and Weekly Priority Objectives based around a section of the Galaxy. For PTS, we will cover the Coreward Worlds section of the Galaxy, which includes planets such as Alderaan, Balmorra, Corellia, Mek-Sha, and Onderon. Below is the list of all potential Priority Objectives available during this week of PTS. Note that while this list encompasses all potential Priority Objectives, this does not mean that all players will encounter all of these during any given week. Rather, this is the pool for which Priority Objectives are assigned to players from.

Daily Priority Objectives

• Daily PO: Defeat Coreward World Enemies: Defeat non-player opponents across Alderaan, Balmorra, Corellia, Mek-Sha, or Onderon.
    • Requires 75 defeated enemies

[*]Daily PO: Defeat Alderaan Insectoids: Defeat insectoids across Alderaan. Insectoids include: Geonosians, Killiks, Colicoids, Shaclaws

[*]Daily PO: Defeat Balmorra Insectoids: Defeat insectoids across Balmorra. Insectoids include: Geonosians, Killiks, Colicoids, Shaclaws

[*]Daily PO: Coreward Heroics: Complete [HEROIC] missions on either Alderaan, Balmorra, or Corellia.

• Requires any 3 from either Alderaan, Balmorra, or Corellia

[*]Daily PO: Black Hole Daily Missions: Complete [DAILY] Missions in the Black Hole.

• Requires 6 Daily Missions

[*]Daily PO: Onderon Daily Missions: Complete [DAILY] Missions on Onderon.

• Requires 5 Daily Missions

[*]Daily PO: Unranked Warzones: Compete in any Unranked Warzone match.

• Requires 1 completed Unranked Warzone match

[*]Daily PO: Galactic Starfighter: Complete any Starfighter match.

• Requires 1 completed Galactic Starfighter match

[*]Daily PO: Defeat Capital Enemies: Defeat non-player opponents across Coruscant or Dromund Kaas.

[*]Daily PO: Defeat Home World Enemies: Defeat non-player opponents across Hutta, Korriban, Ord Mantell, or Tython.

Weekly Priority Objectives

• Weekly PO: Coreward Flashpoints: Complete any of the following Flashpoints on Veteran difficulty mode through Group Finder: Assault on Tython, Depths of Manaan, Kuat Drive Yards, Red Reaper.
    • Requires any 3 completed Flashpoints

[*]Weekly PO: Coreward Worlds Operations: Complete any of the following Operations on Story difficulty mode: Nature of Progress, Scum and Villainy, or Hive of the Mountain Queen.

• Requires 1 completed Nature of Progress or Scum and Villainy, or 3 completed Hive of the Mountain Queen

[*]Weekly PO: Unranked Warzones: Compete in Unranked Warzone matches.

• Requires 3 completed Unranked Warzone matches

[*]Weekly PO: Galactic Starfighter: Complete multiple Starfighter matches.

• Requires 4 completed Galactic Starfighter matches

Known Issues

Below is a list of known issues for this week:

• Deactivating your Vaiken Spacedock or Carrick Station Penthouse will prevent you from being able to reactivate them. Please do not deactivate them if you intend to participate in testing and/or providing feedback on them
  • New characters who unlock Altuur will have the intended version of him which includes a fix preventing him from equipping head gear. Currently unlocked and active versions of Altuur will not demonstrate this, and as such there may be some clipping issues if you attempt to place a helmet on him (specifically while using his Customizations).
  • The functionality for Daily Priority Objective Refresh is unintentionally only resetting if the account is logged in during our daily reset time (6AM CST/12PM GMT).

Questions For the Week

Here are a new set of questions for this week’s PTS!

• Are you able to quickly locate your Priority Objectives and efficiently track them?
  • Do you feel like you have agency to make decisions regarding your Priority Objectives (which aspects of the Objectives to complete, being able to complete them with friends)?
  • When tracking multiple types of objectives, is it clear which ones are your Priority Objectives versus those which aren’t?
  • Are the Priority Objectives clear as to what needs to be done to complete them?
  • Is it clear how Priority Objectives contribute to the progression of Galactic Seasons?
  • What feedback, if any, do you have regarding the new Refresh feature on Priority Objectives?
  • Any additional feedback you may have regarding this latest update to Galactic Seasons is welcome!

Thank you all again for helping us shape Galactic Seasons!

Edited by CommunityTeam

Question. Will there be any rewards for after we get to lv100? Like how in Destiny 2 after we reach lv100, every 5 levels you get a free eververse (lkinda like the Cartel Market) engram (basically a gamble loot box of random eververse items. some ships, speeders, dyes, currency, ghosts or armor/weapon skins)

So wondering if like every 5-10 levels after lv100 if we can get some extra galactic season tokens? or some other reward. Obviously not a lot and not every level, just something for the people who get to level 100 before the 5 months is up is all.

(quote spoiler-tagged to reduce length of post)

Hi all,

As we enter week 3 of PTS for Galactic Seasons, we wanted to take a moment and give you some information on some changes and updates we have made to Galactic Seasons. Let’s dive in!

Reward Track and Galactic Seasons XP

We have continued iterating on the Reward Track and Galactic Seasons screen. Here are some updates you should expect to see with the Reward Track and Galactic Seasons screen this week:

• The Galactic Seasons experience bar should now correctly track your progress.
  • Tooltips are now enabled for the Reward Track.
  • Previewing is now available for rewards on the Reward Track.
  • Altuur’s Ornate weapons, the Albino and Arid Teithek, and Altuur’s Infiltrator customization previously found only on Ki’at Thavo, the Galactic Seasons Seasonal Rewards vendor, are now also available on the Subscriber Reward track.
  • Decorations granted through the Reward track will now grant 10 copies of themselves.
  • Each page of the Reward track now displays 5 Reward Levels.
  • The Login Rewards screen has been updated to reflect the opportunities to earn Galactic Season Points simply by logging into the game any 4 days of the week. This is available to all players regardless of their Subscription status, however Subscribers will earn more Galactic Season Points per week.
  • Galactic Season point values from Login Rewards have been changed. The new values are as follows:
    • Subscribers will earn 8 Galactic Season Points per week from Login Rewards (down from 12).
    • Free and Preferred players will earn 4 Galactic Season Points per week from Login Rewards (down from 8).

Priority Objectives

We are continuing to make adjustments to Priority Objectives based on feedback, both in terms of how to locate them as well as what their requirements are. Here are some updates you should expect to see with Priority Objectives this week:

• Clicking on the Daily Priority Objectives and Weekly Priority Objectives portion of the Galactic Seasons screen will now correctly take you to your assigned Priority Objectives.
  • Priority Objective filtering should now be in place to only show you your active Priority Objectives which will earn you Galactic Season Points.
  • Priority Objectives will now display the number of Galactic Season Points you will earn for completing them in the rewards section of the description panel of each Priority Objective.
  • Priority Objectives have now been given a different background than standard Conquest Objectives to help differentiate them a little more on your list when viewing them in the Conquest Window.
  • Priority Objectives will now display as purple when being tracked to help differentiate them from Conquest Objectives or other tracked Achievements.

You will now be able to Refresh Daily and/or Weekly Priority Objectives to remove ones you may not have desire to do and replace them with another option. Players will be allowed one Refresh per day for Daily Priority Objectives, and one Refresh per week for Weekly Priority Objectives.

When viewing your Priority Objectives in your Conquest list, there will be a “Refresh” option in the description panel for Objectives eligible for a Refresh. Activating this will remove the assigned Priority Objective and replace it with another.

There is a known issue with this first implementation. Please see the known issues section below.

Priority Objectives List

When Galactic Seasons goes live, players will be given Daily and Weekly Priority Objectives based around a section of the Galaxy. For PTS, we will cover the Coreward Worlds section of the Galaxy, which includes planets such as Alderaan, Balmorra, Corellia, Mek-Sha, and Onderon. Below is the list of all potential Priority Objectives available during this week of PTS. Note that while this list encompasses all potential Priority Objectives, this does not mean that all players will encounter all of these during any given week. Rather, this is the pool for which Priority Objectives are assigned to players from.

Daily Priority Objectives

• Daily PO: Defeat Coreward World Enemies: Defeat non-player opponents across Alderaan, Balmorra, Corellia, Mek-Sha, or Onderon.

[*]Daily PO: Defeat Alderaan Insectoids: Defeat insectoids across Alderaan. Insectoids include: Geonosians, Killiks, Colicoids, Shaclaws

[*]Daily PO: Defeat Balmorra Insectoids: Defeat insectoids across Balmorra. Insectoids include: Geonosians, Killiks, Colicoids, Shaclaws

[*]Daily PO: Coreward Heroics: Complete [HEROIC] missions on either Alderaan, Balmorra, or Corellia.

• Requires any 3 from either Alderaan, Balmorra, or Corellia

[*]Daily PO: Black Hole Daily Missions: Complete [DAILY] Missions in the Black Hole.

• Requires 6 Daily Missions

[*]Daily PO: Onderon Daily Missions: Complete [DAILY] Missions on Onderon.

• Requires 5 Daily Missions

[*]Daily PO: Unranked Warzones: Compete in any Unranked Warzone match.

• Requires 1 completed Unranked Warzone match

[*]Daily PO: Galactic Starfighter: Complete any Starfighter match.

• Requires 1 completed Galactic Starfighter match

[*]Daily PO: Defeat Capital Enemies: Defeat non-player opponents across Coruscant or Dromund Kaas.

[*]Daily PO: Defeat Home World Enemies: Defeat non-player opponents across Hutta, Korriban, Ord Mantell, or Tython.

Weekly Priority Objectives

• Weekly PO: Coreward Flashpoints: Complete any of the following Flashpoints on Veteran difficulty mode through Group Finder: Assault on Tython, Depths of Manaan, Kuat Drive Yards, Red Reaper.
    • Requires any 3 completed Flashpoints

[*]Weekly PO: Coreward Worlds Operations: Complete any of the following Operations on Story difficulty mode: Nature of Progress, Scum and Villainy, or Hive of the Mountain Queen.

• Requires 1 completed Nature of Progress or Scum and Villainy, or 3 completed Hive of the Mountain Queen

[*]Weekly PO: Unranked Warzones: Compete in Unranked Warzone matches.

• Requires 3 completed Unranked Warzone matches

[*]Weekly PO: Galactic Starfighter: Complete multiple Starfighter matches.

• Requires 4 completed Galactic Starfighter matches

Known Issues

Below is a list of known issues for this week:

• Deactivating your Vaiken Spacedock or Carrick Station Penthouse will prevent you from being able to reactivate them. Please do not deactivate them if you intend to participate in testing and/or providing feedback on them
  • New characters who unlock Altuur will have the intended version of him which includes a fix preventing him from equipping head gear. Currently unlocked and active versions of Altuur will not demonstrate this, and as such there may be some clipping issues if you attempt to place a helmet on him (specifically while using his Customizations).
  • The functionality for Daily Priority Objective Refresh is unintentionally only resetting if the account is logged in during our daily reset time (6AM CST/12PM GMT).

Questions For the Week

• Are you able to quickly locate your Priority Objectives and efficiently track them?
  • Do you feel like you have agency to make decisions regarding your Priority Objectives (which aspects of the Objectives to complete, being able to complete them with friends)?
  • When tracking multiple types of objectives, is it clear which ones are your Priority Objectives versus those which aren’t?
  • Are the Priority Objectives clear as to what needs to be done to complete them?
  • Is it clear how Priority Objectives contribute to the progression of Galactic Seasons?
  • What feedback, if any, do you have regarding the new Refresh feature on Priority Objectives?
  • Any additional feedback you may have regarding this latest update to Galactic Seasons is welcome!

The changes look good. I'm currently patching the PTS and if all goes well will take a look later.

Are you able to quickly locate your Priority Objectives and efficiently track them? No, they are mixed in with the conquest objectives

Do you feel like you have agency to make decisions regarding your Priority Objectives (which aspects of the Objectives to complete, being able to complete them with friends)? I mean, I know what to do for them, but I don't feel like I have agency to make decisions regarding them - I either do them or not

When tracking multiple types of objectives, is it clear which ones are your Priority Objectives versus those which aren’t? My daily objectives aren't showing due to the bug you mentioned, only my weekly ones. It is still confusing having them in the conquest objectives list.

Are the Priority Objectives clear as to what needs to be done to complete them? I got Complete Story Operations in the Outer Rim, which says to either clear Nature of Progress OR Scum and Villainy OR Complete Hive of the Mountain Queen multiple times, but it does not tell me how many 'multiple' is. (I know it's 3 because that's what you've said in your post, but in game it doesn't say that!)

Is it clear how Priority Objectives contribute to the progression of Galactic Seasons? It is clear how many points they give, though 12 points for a weekly - I don't know how much 12 points is worth compared to the levels

What feedback, if any, do you have regarding the new Refresh feature on Priority Objectives?

Low res button for refresh, as many of the UI bits are. Very simple, it rerolls the objective. It's fine.

Any additional feedback:

When claiming the decorations (now they are 10 of them, hooray), they go into your inventory unstacked as the items cannot be stacked (so taking up 10 inventory slots!). Image here if its easier to show than tell https://imgur.com/a/n7zV0Jx

Some levels of the Galactic Seasons track are lit up, and there's no reason for it. In album levels 1 and 5 are lit up, then on next page level 10 is lit up. https://imgur.com/a/FNcp7zL

Missing lines seperating levels throughout Galactic Seasons now. See album above, between levels 6 and 7

Same feedback as last time really, low res UI graphics and not enough rewards spread throughout so very sparse. Needs more filler

Credit catch up for the final levels is looking like 9 billion. Personal inventory credit cap is 4.2 billion, so it's impossible to actually pay for these. May need toning down to cap at 4 billion instead. I completely agree it's a much needed credit sink though

Edited by EHKodiak

Questions For the Week

Are you able to quickly locate your Priority Objectives and efficiently track them?

I Can find the weekly ones but the daily is not on my list and if this is all you are going to do then I am just going to forget it. (1) No daily at all for me (2) The weeklies I would not do so this is not something I will do. Thank you very much for helping me make a decision.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gUaB5aI

Do you feel like you have agency to make decisions regarding your Priority Objectives (which aspects of the Objectives to complete, being able to complete them with friends)?

I frankly could care less what you think I should be playing. I hate PVP and there is nothing you could do to get me to play it. GSF the same. What is wrong with adding some of the weeklies like Black Hole, etc to the mixture that way people who don't do groups have a choice. Forcing a person to do something they don't like will never work. Most will not do it no matter how much you want them to. Some may try it but most will skip it and if it keeps coming up with things they don't like they could eventually leave and that will not do the game very well.

When tracking multiple types of objectives, is it clear which ones are your Priority Objectives versus those which aren’t?

Yes but again no dailies objectives for me for the second time in two weeks.

Are the Priority Objectives clear as to what needs to be done to complete them?

Yes, if you do the weeklies but again no daily for me.

Is it clear how Priority Objectives contribute to the progression of Galactic Seasons?

Yes though why I should care is another question.

What feedback, if any, do you have regarding the new Refresh feature on Priority Objectives?

Still gives me weekly instead of a daily which is of no use to me.

Any additional feedback you may have regarding this latest update to Galactic Seasons is welcome!

(1) Needs to make sure there are dailies instead of two blasted weeklies. (2) The weeklies I will not be doing unless my guild is on and in the mood to do the flashpoints. Pvp-No GSF-No Operation-Maybe

Edited by casirabit

Daily PO: Lvl 18 char test gave Section X Daily. Was able to refresh, but it gave me Balmorra Insectoids that I can't travel to yet. Seems like level appropriate missions are not set properly.

Weekly PO:. Lvl 18 char test gave gave GSF and Unranked WZ, I did a refresh on GSF and it gave "Coreward Flashpoints". Assault on Tyhon, Depths of Manaan, Kuat Drive Yards and Red Reaper. Only one available is Kuat at level 18. Also not level appropriate for them. Should allow Story Mode as well. Athiss, Hammer and Kuat are the only ones in the Vet FP list. Solo Activity Finder tab shows The Esseles and Objective Meridian plus Heroic Missions: Coruscant. Need to remove Obj Meridian.

POs need to be reworked for level appropriateness.

Level 55 Catch up is near 200million to buy. Ouch!

Refresh is Legacy wide. Needs to change for level appropriateness.

POs need to be similar to personal conquest. There is a conflict between legacy wide and character specific objectives when trying to grant for different level ranges. Increase the points required to grant rewards and allow multiple characters to crank up points towards GS. There are no character specific POs, they are legacy only?

Edited by Saeten

Are you able to quickly locate your Priority Objectives and efficiently track them?

Yes

Do you feel like you have agency to make decisions regarding your Priority Objectives (which aspects of the Objectives to complete, being able to complete them with friends)?

Ehh not really. I would hardly say a single refresh is enough to give any sort of agency.

When tracking multiple types of objectives, is it clear which ones are your Priority Objectives versus those which aren’t?

Yes

Yes

Is it clear how Priority Objectives contribute to the progression of Galactic Seasons?

Yes

It works fine, but I honestly probably would just overlook it if it had gone live without any mention of it. Maybe add somethin informing people they have a refresh available in the Galactic Seasons menu?

Any additional feedback you may have regarding this latest update to Galactic Seasons is welcome!

• The non-seasonal vendor still hasn't changed her wares despite the first post mentioning the non-seasonal items would change weekly
  • The Mythran armor set in collections doesn't appear to be properly set up as an armor set as it doesn't seem to register the individual pieces
  • The Mythran Hunter's Chestpiece is the reward of both levels 54 and 71 while the boots are not provided as a reward anywhere.
  • When I logged in today, I had the same weekly and daily POs that I had yesterday. So the randomization appears to not be properly occurring. My suspicion is that it is borked the same way as the Daily Priority Objective Refresh. I will try and do testing this week to confirm.
  • I think the decrease of points for the weekly log in was unnecessary.
  • Can't test whether the catch up system actually takes money now since my next level is 200 million and I only have 40 million. XD

Ok, I caught up to level 95 but there is an issue:

https://i.imgur.com/CNGiFOb.jpg

Many of the levels were marked claimed even though I didn't claim them (I never got the Legacy Title). This happened on all of the screens.

Seems like a pretty big issue if someone is going to catch-up with credits and then cannot claim the rewards.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let y'all know that the team is aware of some lingering issues regarding a handful of players still not properly seeing their daily PO's. The team is working on a fix, but in the meantime if you're experiencing this issue, you can just omit that part of the system in your feedback/testing.

Edited by DanielSteed

Questions For the Week

Are you able to quickly locate your Priority Objectives and efficiently track them?[/b]

Yes. On opening the conquest panel, it is clear that the top four missions relate to Galactic Seasons ETA: HOWEVER: The tracker text for POs is too wide. I have mine at the bottom right of my interface and it underlaps preventing you seeing progress. The only way round this was to reduce the scale, which makes the text too small for me. It would be better if the text was split over two lines

I have no in-game friends (nor do I want any); I play this game solo (primarily as a story player) so will only be able to undertake the objectives that can be done solo. Only one of the objectives that I saw today is suitable for a solo story player, both the weekly and second daily require the solo player to group through the finder AND do activities that some of us have no interest in (group flashpoints, starfighter pvp, unranked PvP). The only thing with those is that unranked PvP requires participation in the whole match rather than having to keep doing them for a win. This means that solo story players will earn less points per week than those who like to group or do groupfinder activities.

Yes, using a different colour and identifying with Daily and Weekly PO is excellent. I'd like to request a different colour for achievement objectives in the tracker as currently these are the same colour and tracked conquest objectives.

Yes

If you mean are the points per objective clear? Yes they are. I finally realised we get points for logging in as well as for completing the Priority Objectives however, what isn't clear is whether the PO's can only be completed on only one character & once per server.

This is going to the biggest annoyance for me because I'm not yet sure what all the daily/weekly POs will be. I want to avoid objectives that require groups (OPs) or a giant irritating-non-fun chore (unranked PvP and Starfighter PvP). Will there be more than one weekly that requires OPs? If yes then refreshing may waste a refresh. I still think more weekly POs that are soloer friendly like Star fortresses or Chapters on Vet mode. Even the World Boss mission "Priority Targets" would be good because lots of normally solo players team up for that on occasion (since it's casual and no pressure).

I'd prefer to be able to choose my weekly and daily from a drop down list so I can take part in the activities that I enjoy (or are the least annoying) If it stays as is, then there will be some weeks when I earn no points through POs or will just not bother rather than force myself to take part in activities I don't enjoy.

Any additional feedback you may have regarding this latest update to Galactic Seasons is welcome

Are those catch-up prices for real? I'm sure they've been increased since I last logged in. I'm reasonably well off in game but there is no way (as examples) I'd pay 1,491,226,112 credits/700 CC for a galactic token or 2,172,759,808 credits/1000 CC for the classic mount pack & Altuur's blaster.

Fortunately there (currently) aren't many things I'll want from the vendor - I'll be looking for pets and the Makeb Gazebo & other resurrected SH decorations. It's the Penthouse Apartments that I'm concerned about. Can you let us know what the real (live costs) of these will be?

Edited by Sarova

Questions For the Week

I'm able to quickly locate the objectivies, I still wished they were in their own section instead of with conquests. When it comes to progression I do think its easy to track, each one of those segments in galactic seasons is a point, one rank needs to 4 points, etc, I would say to make it clearer maybe add numbers in there? Or some kind of other indicator. As far agency, not really, I think the refresh mechanic is a good idea but its not like I get to choose which objectives I do, I just press a button and hope the random results are more to my liking. I would say that is fine for the daily objectives, but for weekly objectives I do feel you should be given more chances at refreshing. Perhaps one weekly refresh per day would be better?

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let y'all know that the team is aware of some lingering issues regarding a handful of players still not properly seeing their daily P0's. The team is working on a fix, but in the meantime if you're experiencing this issue, you can just omit that part of the system in your feedback/testing.

Just taking a stab in the dark here, but my assumption is that the problem is that the people without daily POs have week 1 POs selected by the system, which have since been removed or hidden, and the lack of daily rerolling is keeping them stuck with the unviewable week 1 POs. So when the daily rerolls are working, the whole issue should hopefully go away. Then again, I guess you guys have probably already figured that out? *shrug*