Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait, does that mean that when we receive the email we will get the pre-order code?

I have already downloaded that starting window for the game, but when I click on the link to put an active subscription to mya ccount, I get to an area where I have to enter a product registration code.

I got a pre-order code in the early access box, but whenever I try to redeem it, it keeps saying that this code was already used.

Does this mean that the product registration code is the code that will be send with the email?

(I'm sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, but my english isn't so well, and I just need some confirmation here ^^;)

So, how are they supposed to give you an exact ETA? Even a day?

If there are problems with the servers it could be delayed... Be happy that it looks like all people will be in by Thursday (which was the ORIGINAL START DATE of this early access).

If it was Delayed you would be even more pissed!

Paitence... You time will come. :sy_empire:

Oh, I'm being very patient. All I said was I'm a little annoyed that I don't know the plan. I don't necessarily care if I'm in Early Access 3 days from now or 3 hours from now.

For example, in Cataclysm, I knew the exact day I was playing about 3 months in advance, so I scheduled a few vacation days from work around it.

This will be the first MMO I've ever played that, well, I don't know when I'm going to play within a week of launch. Am I any less enthusiastic about the game? Hell no. Is it an annoyance? Yes. I don't care if I'm stuck out until even the 20th... just let me know the plan.

Edited by McVade

I DO NOT WANT AN ETA.

I Want to know my probably Wave Number!

That way i can guess when im going in or atleast start refreshing when my wave is next..

Instead of refreshing for nothing.

This is a very simple given fact BW!

You dont upset people because you do not give them an ETA but atleast they can have some indication when its there turn!

Or say your number 1 million+ who pre ordered so far we have sended x numbers of invite to people. And everywave gets around 200k people in?

That was you also do not give a time or date, But still can people have an indication of how long its going to take!

Can you make it any bigger and yellower, please? Not sure if I can see it well enough.

:trollface:

So preordering a couple of days before essentially means throwing away the money because we can only start 1 day before?

Only reason i preordered is that i found out i can't play from the 21th untill early January....

I guess i should have rather saved my money then?

Considering how the whole day could of gone, i have to say they are doing well, they are reporting issues and replying to threads and some people have access, just be patient and let they get on with their jobs, they are doing fine.

The only thing im worried about is getting the character names i want, but other then that its all good.

I think they started with to few servers and not enough capacity in general. This is to slow. Its difficult to imagine that they will be able to give everyone access the 19th.. Unless they plan to speed things up a lot later...