No texture on Apprentice Pummeler's Greaves MK-2

IAmTheYoghurt

This has been reported in the forums a couple of times:

Jedi Guardian [Apprentice Pummeler's Greaves MK-2] not textured

Broken Texture on Apprentice Pummelers Greaves Mk II

One of my characters has the Apprentice Pummeler's Greaves MK-2 with the missing texture. :eek: I suspect that BioWare probably won't fix this broken texture because the Apprentice Pummeler's Greaves MK-2 are from pre-7.0 and have been replaced with a new "version", so there's only a small number of players who still have the Apprentice Pummeler's Greaves MK-2 on one of their characters.

Hi folks,

Our team is aware of this bug on the Apprentice Pummeler's Greaves MK-2.

For more visibility, it has been added to the known issues list:

• The Apprentice Pummeler's Greaves MK-2 is missing texture.

Well that's good news! Despite searching the forums I wasn't able to find any sort of response from BioWare about this particular missing/broken texture so it's certainly good to know that the team is actually aware of this one! However, confirmation that the team is aware doesn't actually confirm that it will, at some point, be fixed! :p:D

Hi folks,

Our team is aware of this bug on the Apprentice Pummeler's Greaves MK-2.

For more visibility, it has been added to the known issues list:

• The Apprentice Pummeler's Greaves MK-2 is missing texture.

I'd like to know why it took this thread to get it added to known issues list, when there were two previous threads that reported this very same bug. This only encourages players to create new threads on bugs and for suggestions when there is a thread or are threads that already exist on the subject in question, making it harder for devs to gather all the information for bugs and suggestions and for players to put all their information and ideas into single locations.

Edited by Tofu_Shark