The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

... just find someone who right clicks his target as a part of his Marauder rotation.

I am confused. I just cannot wrap my brain around this.

Right click the target? As in, to open a contextual menu? Like with a player toon to get the option to trade, etc.? I've never thought of that to even try that.

Did they say why? And what contextual options do you get? I now must try this next time I am ingame.

I am confused. I just cannot wrap my brain around this.

Right click the target? As in, to open a contextual menu? Like with a player toon to get the option to trade, etc.? I've never thought of that to even try that.

Did they say why? And what contextual options do you get? I now must try this next time I am ingame.

Right click as in "Execute the attack bound to Quick Slot 1", as in "Physically clicking the enemy's hit box".

By the way, when you right click the portrait of enemy NPCs, you get the option to place a target marker on them (though in Ops you'd have to be at least Lieutenant to do that I guess).

Running atheiss SM with my scoundrel healer. The group is 1 sent, 1 mando dps and a shadow "tank". We get going and its clear our tank is actually a dps who doesn't speak a word of english (the server language) and none of us understands the version of foreign he is using. At the first boss the sent has to pull just like he has all the way through so far as the tank doesn't seem to realise they are tank (shadow stance) so doesn't pull first. However the shadow does fill the chat with foreign words which I assume is him telling us to hurry up and pull.

We kick him after that, well the other 2 do, I'm not fussed with carrying this guy as the mando dps is damn good and the sent tank actually uses his DCD's (which is better than a lot of tanks I heal for). Go through most of the mission, with me using corso and getting some practice at healing whilst controlling a tank comp around fight mechanics (switch off his DCD's so I can throw them for him when he really needs them). I feel I ought to apologise for the poor control I have over my companions but both dps aren't too fussed, the mando even saying he still struggles with controlling a tank while healing. 2 patient people (1 of whom is a sent) who don't mind my lack of experience in controlling comps. I nearly die of shock.

Get beast of Vodal done and get started on the champions in the temple behind. During the second champion fight we get a new tank. He gets to us and is in shien form. At least he pulls, but melts and it turns out his gear is a mix of lvl 4 - 12 stuff (in atheiss). I ask him to switch to soresu to lighten my load in the healing. He says he holds aggro better in shien.

Tbh I have heard many of people claim they can tank in shien, yet fail completely at it, but I wont judge before seeing this guy try it so I leave it at that and decide to actually pay attention to where aggro is, see if I have finally met 1 person (of the many who try) who can actually do shien tanking. it was hard to tell on the 1 fight this guy had just tanked as it was a sith sorc champ so there were so many aoe's I couldn't tell who had aggro just by looking at damage people are taking.

Therefore on the next few pulls I pay attention to where aggro is, to see if mr "I tank better in shien" is correct. He is taunting on CD and only has aggro during his taunt debuff, all the rest of the time its on the mando. Yet another 1 to add to the list of shien tanks who cant hold aggro.

I whisper the mando ask him if hes ok tanking, ill do my best to keep him up." He (rather politely) states he doesn't mind tanking when hes with a healer who can out-heal all the damage.

We finish up with mando tanking the prophet, except for the times when the guardian taunts, but as soon as thats worn off he turns to mando again. I thank everyone and leave. I decide to leave the guardian off my ignore as for all I know he might be new, maybe I will meet him again and he will have learnt (im an optimist).

Edited by BobFredJohn

Right click as in "Execute the attack bound to Quick Slot 1", as in "Physically clicking the enemy's hit box".

Yeah, he was doing this. Honestly I don't even understand how someone could be that dumb... it's not even a normal way of attacking, it's like he went out of his way to be bad.

I still have no idea what this is referring to, and I was not even aware that "right clicking" on a target would accomplish anything at all in combat.

I sometimes will left click on a target in combat, if it is not the next in my indicated tab order. And if you fire an AOE ability you can left click to drop the AOE target on the ground where you want it (assuming you're not just using double tap to drop on your current target).

But I had no idea right clicking would do anything. This must be a default binding that I unbound ages ago and forgot about forever.

Are you saying that right clicking on a combat target will by default fire your Slot 1 ability at it? Cause that seems pretty damn useless in any situation, and unexpectedly annoying in a lot of cases besides.

Are you saying that right clicking on a combat target will by default fire your Slot 1 ability at it? Cause that seems pretty damn useless in any situation, and unexpectedly annoying in a lot of cases besides.

Yes, and it is quite as annoying and useless as you imagine. I regularly hold my right button down to move my camera around, and one time I face-pulled NiM Nefra on my op healer because I was just absentmindedly looking around with the camera while Nefra was targeted.

Exactly WHY they hard-coded Slot 1 to the same button as camera movement escapes my understanding.

You do realize that the people who meet the criteria on the list are not the norm, right? You also realize that they, and only they, are the ones who make the "3DPS + Healer" in 55 HMs possible, right? Same applies to the Mando run you mentioned.

People who know what they are doing can do the content without being overgeared for it, and many times without being specced or even specifically geared for it (depending on the content). Unfortunately, these people are as rare as teeth on a hen in PUG land.

This reminded myself when i was tanking few weeks ago.

I usually use my guardian as tank in 55 HM FP's to get faster queue pops (PUG'ing most times). For some reason i was in my dps gear and spec. FP popped right away and i started it. I put on tanking gear (Mostly 168 with few 180.) but forgot to respec so was actually in full Vigilance spec. Funny part is that i realized that when we were almost done FP and i didnt have any issues with aggro or healer healing me. No one complained so i just carried on as they didnt notice anything :)

Had a nice Foundry SM yesterday on my Concealment Operative. Queue popped almost instantly - which is not usually a good sign for a DPS - but the team is not inside yet, so no worries. :)

We zone in and say our hellos. Everything is ok, we're all geared pretty well. Ok, the other DPS, a lvl 40 Sorc, is kind of undergeared for his level, but not massively. The best thing is, after the ritual hellos, he writes this in chat. I have to quote it exactly because it warmed my heart. :o

"Hey guys, this is my first time here, so please, do tell me if I need to know something."

I was SO happy! And hte Sorc was actually a pretty good player, mind you, who knew his stuff - Lightning speeced like my main, so I know a bit about it ;) - and was polite and ready to do what we told him to. :cool:

CC the marked target? Done.

Leave CCed target away? Done.

Never pulled enemies, not even once.

Threw a few offheals when things got rough on HK like I did. No deaths there.

He also was quite keen on when to CC adds during fights and where to CC them. Away from other enemies, so the CC won't be broken by attacks. And wherever they attacked the Healer and there was no other way than that to avoid a wipe - still referring to HK here.

All in all a good, weird run, since that doesn't seem to be the natural behaviour, judging from the stories in this thread. :)

New players, hear me: this, above, is what you want to do. Being new is no crime, but forcing others to carry you is disrespectful. Let us all have fun together, playing the way we should! ;)

My oddest experiences occur when running lvl10-54 Kuat Drive Yards.

The other day I ran KDY with my lvl 43 Vanguard Tank. It flags me as a tank, and groups me with 3 other DPS. I'm not too worried because it is a tactical FP. After the first mob, one guy quits without a word. We go back in the GF and get a replacement-another DPS. We then wipe on the Elite Defender in the first area. At that point, one of the other DPS start yelling at me saying that I need to be healing. This strikes me as odd, and I explain that as a Vanguard I don't have any healing (apart from some self-heal abilities). Upon receiving this explanation, said DPS quits the group without another word.

Then for some reason, the game does not put us in GF to find another replacement. I try clicking the GF button, but to no avail. I notice that the phase belongs to one of the remaining DPS, and I ask him to click his GF button to see if we can't somehow signal the game that we need a replacement. I get silence. So I bring out Elara to be our group healer and we continue. After a while I ask the DPS again to click the GF button, or try anything to get us a replacement... again, silence.

I figure might as well get this over with. We proceed to the final boss, who turns out to be the grenade trooper. First round we wipe... DPS never turned their attention to the adds. I explain that I need their help taking out the adds, as I am tanking the boss. The next round, one of the DPS fights the adds, the other (the silent one from before) continues to just battle the boss. We wipe. Third time I figure I have come to far to quit and decide I'll do it all myself. So in the third time I kept up a rotation: cleanse grenades, hit boss with ranged attack/taunt, click kolto station for heal, attack adds until boss throws grenades, repeat. Took FOREVER, but we beat him with the good DPS helping me with adds and the other just always hitting the boss. In fact, the unresponsive DPS would rarely even try to cleanse the grenades. Once it was over, he said "thank you" and left. Oh well, at least I think I got a KDY construction kit for my trouble... didn't I? Or did I lose that roll? Hmmmm...

So uhm.. Had a KDY with all those X12 Xps abominations running loose around the game... Here goes.

Layout if of dps x3 and guardian tank x1, me being a guardian dps.

Blah blah convo.

Armory scenario: sort out the first batch of things to blow up. Getting to the corridor and load lifter is there, we proceed to engage.

One of the DPS: " what are you doing ? " >---> Quits.

Being highest level, pull out my kira till replacements came around, which came, as a dps shadow.

Sorted out the armory scenario >--> Prison scenario

1st cell gets sorted, Tank " Can you pull out doc? "

me: " Can't, we're a full house "

Tank: " Can i pull out doc? "

me: " Can't, we're a full house "

Tank: " Take out your kira, this isn't a poker game you know " ... I'll let you folks decrypt that one

Tank again: " oh, didn't realize the shadow was an actual person " , apologized, but still facepalm for me.

That is all :)

Edit: oh, and a TFB 16-m hosted by a shadow which didn't have a stance on for the whole OP. :p

Edited by Tachenko_Yuri

The silent ones baffle me the most.

Got a KDY as well: cannon emplacement scenario.

Once you take down the shield, you can choose to go left or right. 99% of the groups I've been in go right. But this one time, a dps was adamant about going left.

DPS: "left. LEFT".

Me: "why left?"

DPS: "because the elite spawns on the left side 95% of the time, no point in going right." :confused:

Me: "Uh, i'm pretty sure it has an equal chance of spawning everywhere. Also it spawns in the middle."

Turns out it spawned on the right

DPS: "oh look at that, I was wrong"

Just did Foundry SM, on my Jugg/dps, we had a tank that ran ahead of us passing mobs, whether he/she realized that the healer(sorc) and I could not stealth through the mobs was very amusing. The other dps was a stealther which made it easy with organic npc's but when we got to the parts with all droid mobs he still ran off way ahead of us. The healer reminded the tank that we were not able to stealth through certain areas but tank still ran off would come back and attack, since we were not following him/her. The healer/sorc decided to quit group after the tank would not listen. Tank finally dropped off because I guess he/she was tired of us not being stealth. Tank did not give a reason for leaving group. We got another tank and got through the instance just fine.

Also, why do Sin tanks/dps feel the need to do Overload to start a fight? All it does is kick all enemy NPC out of any AOE that is being used.

Also, why do Sin tanks/dps feel the need to do Overload to start a fight? All it does is kick all enemy NPC out of any AOE that is being used.

Its a well known fact that overload/force wave obliterates everything in the pull instantly. The fact that the enemies are still alive when sin/shadows do it is a rare glitch. Just wait till ops then you will see. NiM runs are a piece of cake with 1 or 2 sins in your group. They just overload and the fight is finished :rolleyes:

Tanking SM mando on my shadow. Theres sage heals, sage dps and slinger. All three are in the same guild.

3 enemies at elevator at beginning go fine. Second pull is ok-ish, but I don't get any heals

Third pull I don't get heals and die.

pull just before first boss I don't get heals and die.

While tanking first boss I don't get heals and end the fight dead, along with 1 of the dps and the remaining 2 nearly dead. I decide to speak up and ask the healer if they are ok, any lag issues etc.

healer: "oh, im a dps, you don't need heals with 3 dps as we can down stuff so quick" (Im new to shadow tanking but from what I can see my defensiveness comes with procs high up my tree, my survivability at lvl 29 is reliant on heals)

me: "well not quick enough, im building quite a repair bill here"

slinger: "well your an aweful tank, your supposed to be invincible"

me: "I am invincible with a healer beside me"

healer: "your a tank, you don't need heals your supposed to soak up damage"

me: "I am soaking it up, you lot are not getting hit while I am alive"

slinger: "yeah your aggro control is good, but you really need to work on your survivability"

me: "or we could try this fp with all 3 roles, you know tank, dps and HEALER"

healer: "look we will speed up our dps so you wont need to survive as long"

me: "you going to throw off-heals too?"

The sage dps finally speaks up: "lol noob L2Tank, if your dieing, your not tanking properly"

I drop the group, fair enough (not really) the healer is dps and all three of them thinks a decent tank can survive boss fights without heals. Tbh if I was on my jugg I may have made an effort to complete it, but a low lvl shadow? Im not even going to bother trying.

Edited by BobFredJohn

While tanking first boss I don't get heals and end the fight dead, along with 1 of the dps and the remaining 2 nearly dead. I decide to speak up and ask the healer if they are ok, any lag issues etc.

healer: "oh, im a dps, you don't need heals with 3 dps as we can down stuff so quick" (Im new to shadow tanking but from what I can see my defensiveness comes with procs high up my tree, my survivability at lvl 29 is reliant on heals)

me: "well not quick enough, im building quite a repair bill here"

slinger: "well your an aweful tank, your supposed to be invincible"

me: "I am invincible with a healer beside me"

healer: "your a tank, you don't need heals your supposed to soak up damage"

me: "I am soaking it up, you lot are not getting hit while I am alive"

slinger: "yeah your aggro control is good, but you really need to work on your survivability"

me: "or we could try this fp with all 3 roles, you know tank, dps and HEALER"

healer: "look we will speed up our dps so you wont need to survive as long"

me: "you going to throw off-heals too?"

The sage dps finally speaks up: "lol noob L2Tank, if your dieing, your not tanking properly"

I drop the group, fair enough (not really) the healer is dps and all three of them thinks a decent tank can survive boss fights without heals. Tbh if I was on my jugg I may have made an effort to complete it, but a low lvl shadow? Im not even going to bother trying.

You should tell them something like this:

"Well, if i don't need heals - you don't need tank, right? I mean if we will burn things fast... :rolleyes:"

You should tell them something like this:

"Well, if i don't need heals - you don't need tank, right? I mean if we will burn things fast... :rolleyes:"

With that logic. Yeah, it should be possible. 4 dps kills faster than 3 dps and tank, right? :rolleyes:

Just shows how much some of them know about low level tanking. Especially Shadows need heals at low levels.

Edited by Halinalle

Had an interesting run on Mando Raiders HM 55 the other night. I am tanking on my very over-geared Juggernaut (nearly all 180's), and had a good group. Everyone was well geared and seemed to know the fights. Cool! Speed run....I'll be done in 20 min!

We are blasting through everything easily. They always let me jump in and I easily keep aggro on everything. Doubt healz is even taking any damage! Smooth as silk.....right up until the first boss, with the two dogs. I have learned over time that even with the best group, it's best to explain this fight as some folks don't know to keep dogs away from boss, dogs have random aggro, kill dogs first, etc.

Well, I start to explain in chat and BAM, the previously very well-behaved Marauder jumps in on the boss! What the....?! I'm so stunned that I just watch. I keep watching while Mara's HP melts away, the dogs are attacking other DPS and healz, everyone is running around crazy. It's chaos, and I am just standing there....watching.....doing nothing.

Finally, marauder dies.....so I jump in. AOE taunt, to get dogs and boss off the non-dead dps and healz. Walk boss back to platform, taunting after each freeze, and in just about one minute the fight was under control. Marauder runs back and rejoins the fight. Healz gets everyone back up quickly, boss never leaves my side and the group systematically downs the dogs and then we all gank the boss. Just like it's supposed to go down.

Okay, TBH it was kinda funny (for me and maybe the others who did not die), that the Marauder's punishment for jumping in before me was death and having to run all the way back (not that far at this point). Actually, it only occurred to me to let him die while it was happening. I'm usually not "that" kind of tank...."Follow my rules or die then I rage quite while spewing obscenities" Those guys drive me crazy! I'm usually very mellow and I hate it when people die on my watch. But this was somehow different. Anyway, I figure Mara has learned the lesson, right? Wrong! During the next few pulls the Marauder would jump in first! So, I just watch again.....doing nothing. Just trash, so no one dies or anything, but Marauder's HP melts fast, before I jump in and take over the fight.

The really weird part is that by the time we got to the boarding party everything was back to normal. They let me explain the fight, mark targets, and jump in first. Kept aggro on everything and the flight went smoothly. Just like this for the rest of the run. Perfect. Mr. Mara never jumped in before me.

No one said anything in chat ever. I figure healz was hip to what I was doing, because he didn't really heal Mr. Mara when he jumped in before me, but amazing healz the rest of the time. Other DPS never reacted in any way, even though he took a bunch of damage whenever Mara was "tanking", but almost none while I was tanking.

It's almost like the Mara got up from his computer for 10 minutes and let his kid brother, or his chihuahua play or something. Maybe he had a mini stroke? Perhaps he was testing the Rules for Marauders 101? I mean he did have TWO lightsabers, after all.......:rolleyes:

I'm usually not "that" kind of tank...."Follow my rules or die then I rage quite while spewing obscenities" Those guys drive me crazy!

Except that those tanks are in minority. Most of tanks you try to refer to are exactly like you.

- Mara jumps in.

- Tank watches and tries to keep aggro away from those that follow the unwritten rules.

- Mara dies (usually because healer doesn't heal).

- Tank continues like it never happened and hoping that Mara learned a valuable lesson.

- No rage involved.

- If it happens again just repeat (note: still no rage).

It's of course group's decision if they want that tank gone. I'm fine with that.

I decided to continue leveling my scoundrel a few days ago and this happened also a few days ago.

KDY

Group is good enough, not one of those awesome groups though until one has to leave (irl stuff I suppose). We get sentinel as replacement and continue. Sentinel tries to tank one of the elites on command platform and dies. Complains about not getting heals from healer (no one was tagged as heals though). We explain that there's no need for heals. I guess Sentinel got it wrong way and started his "we'll see about that" mission.

Next scenario is prison scenario. Rest of the group is way behind and sentinel decided to force camo and runs through the group of enemies. I thought he wanted to attack from other side but no he continued. I, of course, was already out of stealth at this point and getting killed by 2 strongs and 4 standards + Sneak was on cooldown. Sentinel says "are you sure we don't need healer". This continues but we get it done eventually.

I still don't know where he saw a healer. We originally had one tagged as heals but we were all tagged as dps after role check when requeued.

Unless he thought I was a healer (highest level, heal capable AC). I don't know about scoundrel healing rotation but I'm pretty sure Sucker Punch isn't part of it.

Edited by Halinalle

I still don't know where he saw a healer. We originally had one tagged as heals but we were all tagged as dps after role check when requeued.

Unless he thought I was a healer (highest level, heal capable AC). I don't know about scoundrel healing rotation but I'm pretty sure Sucker Punch isn't part of it.

There's a thing with the UI that sometimes puts people in your group as healers (green triangle symbol) if you have it set to "Set Ops Frames As Group Frames" and they're not in the same zone as you/too far away. I've never seen it happen on Group Frames. It's possible that might have happened, though I'm not quite sure that a DPS would have GF frames set to OPS frames. If it wasn't that, then well, that's awkward.

Mando raiders SM, im shadow tanking, theres a scoundrel healer, sage dps and guardian dps.

At the start, I see that the guardian is in soresu form....I think its pretty obvious where my guard is going. I guard him and set off, however my loading in took a while so the group have already taken out the 3 elevator enemies. The second pull I get ready, stealth, kinetic ward etc. However while i'm popping kinetic ward the sage pulls. I run in and try to grab some aggro as the rather under geared sage's hp is plummeting and soon the healer is going to have to panic heal, causing him to take a lot of aggro if I don't sort it out quick. Luckily it was a 1 off, the sage doesn't pull any more.

Carry on pretty much ok, but when we get to the corridor with the 3 rooms off the side and patrolling elite the dps guardian in soresu form tells me to take guard off him and put it on healer. I am busy tanking the fight so stay quiet a sec, once its over I take a nice quote from somebody (forgot who) on this thread:

"either you can trust I know how to tank or I can waste our time explaining healer aggro to you"

I get no reply so I carry on.

Get to first boss with the dogs, I pick up the boss and take him over to a corner, I manage to pick up 1 of the dogs too. I hold aggro on the bloke throughout and I have 1 of the dogs for a fair old portion of the fight which is lucky. However afterwards the sage isn't happy.

sage: "do you know how to tank"

me: "have there been any aggro problems so far"

healer: "well I have never been hit and I have never had to heal the sage" (i think hes not counting the pull where the sage pulled before me) "although I have noticed you kinetic ward running out"

I agree to that, my dcd management with my shadow is rather underpar, I apologise but the healer says its ok.

sage: "but those animals on that fight were everywhere, he cant hold aggro at all"

me: "please learn the fights and play as a tank before telling me how to do it"

healer: "I second that"

We carry on all good, there's an issue at 1 point at the fight just after the speedy cart thing, its a droid with a knockback and 3 enemies that come out a lift. I stand by the lift and project the droid, start a tkt channel, then force breach the 3 coming out the elevator. I now have a decent enough aggro cushion for now. However I am still stood in front of the lift door, which is now open and the large droid does his knockback, throwing me into the lift and losing the healer. Afterwards I apologise for losing him but he doesn't mind as it was only for a second while I force sped out of there and moved to a more sensible tanking spot.

We get to the boarding party boss and I call out an order, that being warrior, inquisitor, then burn the others the same. The dps guardian now pipes up saying he is actually tank spec and can hold aggro on a couple of the enemies for me if I take guard off him and stick it on healer. The healer answers for me:

healer: "he can hold aggro perfectly fine, you just dps, get out of soresu."

healer: "and btw, guard should be on dps"

After the healers little lecture to the guardian I pull and we get going. I taunt the warrior on cd, while holding aggro on the other 3, until the warrior is dead then I keep aggro throughout the burn of the inquisitor, BH then agent (seems my instructions of burn the last 2 at the same time were ignored). The sage speaks up again:

sage: "hes a rubbish tank, that first enemy was attacking everyone"

me (to healer): "you want to take this or shall I?"

healer: "feel free"

me: "go and learn the fights then play as a tank before telling me how its done"

healer: "that should do it"

We complete the mission with no more complaints about my tanking, though I do get annoyed at the sage who ignore mine and the healers instructions to kill the turrets first on the final boss. We end up with 4 turrets up at the same time, in 3 different corners of the room. Now I can tell you thats a pain in the *** to tank.

Edited by BobFredJohn

Oh Bob, you always have the nicest groups. :p

lol tbh I only post the really bad ones, which are becoming more and more common, not sure why.

Queue for 55 hm's with my jugg tank, get a group and zone in. everyone but me is high geared, all of them over 40k hp with me at 29k. Theres merc healer, jugg dps and sin dps in dark charge and with dark ward up.

I put guard on the assassin and pull the first group. I lose some aggro to the sin tank who has switched off my guard and is still in dark charge. This carries on for the first few pulls. Tbh im not fussed what role I play, im there for the comms so I ask the sin if he wants to tank. He says he does so I switch to sii-cho (but I don't have field respec). I am now letting the sin dps who is actually a tank do the tanking. The jugg dps is from the same guild as the sin.

Now this sin's tanking is....I would use the word pathetic but that would be rude to the people who are pathetic at this game:

No guard

No pulling from stealth

No shock

No force lightning

No dark ward apart from the times he popped it while I was tanking

No discharge

No assassinate

Tunnel visioning weakest enemy

The jugg dps is doing most of the pulling

We do the best we can with this shambles until the healer gets annoyed, now he is in a 55 HM fp with 3 of the 4 people at 40k+ hp and he is unhappy with whats going on, just to give you an idea of how bad this sin is. The healer is asking "can we go back to the jugg tanking?"

The jugg dps and the sin "tank" are in the same guild and they both threaten to kick us if we don't let the sin do the tanking. I whisper the healer let him know I will off-tank, so I switch on soresu and guard the healer, the sin either doesn't notice or doesn't mind.

For the rest of the FP the MT tanking 1 weak/standard in each pull while the OT tanks everything else. This generally works. Except on bosses.

Now me on my 29k jugg is not going to out aggro a 43k sin. As such the bosses are all tanked by the sin. His positioning is....non existant. This isn't much of an issue until....ortol. He tanks ortol just slightly to the safe side of the very centre of the room (if that makes sense?). With 3 melee dps and the boss being tanked in the centre of the room that means we cant spread out on all side of him, so all 3 of us get hit by all the sets of shackles, meaning the healer has to do all the work.

Still we did the mission and I got my comms, just thank god that shambles is over.

Edited by BobFredJohn

I agree to that, my dcd management with my shadow is rather underpar, I apologise but the healer says its ok.

It's not that important to keep it up at all times. In leveling content you can easily let it drop for few seconds and it doesn't really matter that much. But it is good to learn it anyway early on so you don't have problems in 50+ content.

What helped me was that I started to keep Kinetic Ward up every time I was on fleet. Try to keep it up while doing anything else other than combat: GTN, crew skills. I have it in first quickbar slot so I can activate it with right mouse button or § (my keybinding, very easy to reach).

Another tip: don't use TK Throw without 3 stacks of Harnessed Shadows. You're losing dps/threat if you do it with or less than 2 stacks. Even with 3 stacks it's still not that good damage/threat wise. You mainly use it to get Shadow Protection.

Seriously, there's still people who don't know that those dogs are immune to taunts?

Edited by Halinalle