Disappointed in the Penthouse decorations

I couldn't find much information online so I took a chance and bought this decoration pack. I bought the Imperial one and really am underwhelmed and unimpressed. I really feel like it was a waste of CC for it. The flooring pieces look just like the floors in the penthouse so it seems like waste to use them. The "windows" go on a floor hook not a wall and they aren't really windows. I was hoping it would change the look and give another view into space but no it is just a window upright against a wall. The doorway you get also seems pretty useless. The panel on the doorway works but really for what reason? It looks just like the doorways that come with the penthouse. The columns change the lighting but I don't like the fact they take up a large or centerpiece floor hook when I could use that space for actual furniture.

I ended up not using them at all. Maybe I can find a use for a different stronghold.

I do like the layout of the stronghold and see a lot of potential to decorate.

I think you can do some creative stuff with the walls, but not necessarily much in the tiny fleet apartments.

How great would it be though if they released some penthouse deco packs that contain kitchen furniture and appliances, bathroom stuff, etc.?

Those are nice if you want to divide a room up to make two bedrooms (even in the Penthouse), which is what I have done in the Republic Penthouse and used some walls to fix the cantina like I wanted in the Penthouse as well. So it just depends on what you want to do. Though I would like it if we could hang pictures/etc from the walls from the decorations but oh well, not yet anyways.

I have both sets and even bought another pack for the Imperial fleet penthouse. I personally loved those decos, it gave me the freedom to divide the rooms of the penthouse so I could have a bedroom, an office, but also a greenhouse. It's really a matter of creativity, you can do so many things with those decos. But I understand that it was not what you were expecting. However if you go look at other people's penthouse you may find idea that you would like. The fleet penthouse rooms were just too big for me to really be able to turn it into a penthouse without it looking really weird.

Do you know where the directory is to visit other fleet strongholds? In the normal fleet location it has all the other strongholds but not a fleet directory.

In the supply area. (If you are on Star Forge, you can look at mine -if I'm on when you are-Arrin Lace is the name for the one at the fleet, not finished)

Edited by casirabit