One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

Ranadiel_Marius

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I hope parents don't bring this up...in a game where you can force companions to submit to you via electric shock therapy, they shouldn't be worried about PG13 romance scenes!

Don't know if this has been said in this thread or since launch, but it was brought up near the very end of beta. Some parent wanted all romance and twi'lek dancers in cantinas removed from the game. We pointed out the ability to shock and torture people in the Sith storylines, but that was ok.. sex bad, violence good. A few of us actually ended up getting account warnings and post deletions for some of the stuff we ended up saying to him/her (at least in my case, I had said things about how I sometimes think my country's views on the matter are backwards, and that made it political and insulting a country so I got a warning and the post was deleted)

Imperial Agent

Mini Romances for Males

Samara Mindak- Dromund Kaas

Watcher Two- Dromund Kaas

Baroness Chay- Alderaan

Ki Sazen- Taris

Netulla Pahn- Nar Shaddaa

Yana-Ton- Voss

Noooo! Curse my helpful IA! That totally would've been worth the Darkside points!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Do the male smugglers get the Sith female Vaverene at the end of the Lightwell class quest on Tatooine if they support the Sith against the Jedi?

As a female smuggler I supported the Sith, and at the end of the fight was offered her 'company' as a reward. Corso got pissed and walked out like he does before any hanky-panky, she led me behind some rocks, and we faded to black. Afterward I had the option of telling her that it was totally worth it, or that she is disgusting, and later received an email from her saying she gets promoted to 'Darth Alluress' a name she admits is obvious.

A FEMALE SMUGGLER GETS A SAME GENDER ROMANCE OPTION!?!?!

SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: Rolling a new alt - a female smuggler.

Girl on girl fanservice to adolescent male fantasies? Certainly I have never heard of a M/M option. But it is somewhat encouraging that at least one same-gender NPC [Flirt] option is the game.

Or else this is a script bug that fails to make a gender check. All in all, I am betting on the latter.

Girl on girl fanservice to adolescent male fantasies? Certainly I have never heard of a M/M option. But it is somewhat encouraging that at least one same-gender NPC [Flirt] option is the game.

Or else this is a script bug that fails to make a gender check. All in all, I am betting on the latter.

Shhhhhhhh!!! Not so loud! Got my new Smuggirl to Nar Shaddaa. Should have more info when I finish Tatooine tomorrow....

Those DS points are going to be worth it! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

In my opinion, if you want a one night stand in game you can get with another character and roleplay it. XD

And I whole heartedly thought there should be a relationship option with Darth Zash until I got a little farther in the game.

Then I was sooooo glad that there wasn't.

But still.

I remain loyal to her. :D

• 1 month later...
Cellvanta Grathan (actual surname is 'Grathan', not 'Granthan') is nice reward for Sith Warriors that chose the light side choice when dealing with Cellvanta and her son Beelzlit, but doesn't give the same satisfaction (not necessarily more or less) as the dark side choice.