GF Needs to be renamed to Hammer Station Finder

WaveRun

It would be helpful if you could disable one or two FPs from the selection without losing out on "que random" rewards. It's probably the only way to keep most people happy.

It would also get rid of the instant leavers of Umbara and the like.

Just get rid of the GF reward. If you can start to select which ones to do then that is not the intent that the reward was offered for. It was for the players who will do all.

According to this thread, if so many just quit as soon as certain FP comes up, Well then it just shows it time to get shot of the GF reward.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just get rid of the GF reward. If you can start to select which ones to do then that is not the intent that the reward was offered for. It was for the players who will do all.

According to this thread, if so many just quit as soon as certain FP comes up, Well then it just shows it time to get shot of the GF reward.

Yes, except then the people who actually would q for random would lose their reward because of HS farmers, and that's just not right.

Get rid of the deserter lockout instead. If it pops something people don't want to play, they can leave and q again without swapping toons. Just like the pvp q works.

can't get rid of the reward, we'd have even more threads about that then we do at the moment, we need a balance. Being allowed to untick one option sorts out most of the issues

It’s just like that. Before spending 1-2 hours in Meridian, you can run 3-4x HS. That also works with bad players. And you don't even know if you can make the final boss, in Meridian, with the group. The rewards would need to be adjusted.

Same with Traitor Among the Chiss and Crisis on Umbara. I often have 30 minutes to an hour and want to run a FP, if one of these pop I will drop from the group and because of the lockout log out of the game. They should have time in mind when designing FPs, insane bullet sponges with stupidly high health and massive hordes of trash don't make fun, they just make the FPs too long.

I just leveled 11 characters from 70 to 75 this week mainly by running random FPs and Hammer Station was clearly the most common but I did get a good selection of others like RR, Athiss, Mando R, Cademimu, Boarding Party, Foundry. D7, KDY, Ilum, CCL, CCM, Tython, Korriban, Rakata and Rishi. Seems like a great variety to me.

I often did not get the reward for running a random and I was told that it has something to do with Objective Meridian, that under some circumstances you can't do it but you are punished for not selecting it even though you can't.

I often did not get the reward for running a random and I was told that it has something to do with Objective Meridian, that under some circumstances you can't do it but you are punished for not selecting it even though you can't.

Happened to me too but not with meridian.

I got a story mode FP waiting in my quest list and for the game it counted like i removed that one from both the vet and MM list.

btw yesterday 9 out of 10 fp were HS...sooooo FUN :mad::mad::mad:

changing the rewards change nothing, copero and umbara (and their friends) will still be harder to complete with pug and spammers will still play only HS...eventually smaller rewards but almost certain completed and more times (2/3 even 4 if the party are good at HS or bad in the others) during the time ppl complete one of those "hard" ones.