Conquest Weekely rewards error

fabioferrari

Good morning, it is with great dissatisfaction that I am once again reporting a problem that has been going on since November 2020.

I have 17 characters in the game, I work hard during the conquest week (Guild), and I don't get the points correctly, I get around 563 points, when the correct would be to receive around 6000.

I've reported the problem several times.

Every time I report the problem I get the same answer (send a report to the technical team) (report a bug), I have lost count of the number of times I reported the issue.

I already asked in the game's general chat, if anyone else has the same issue, I haven't found any player with the same problem.

In one of the numerous times I reported, they replied that "there must be some issue in the game and that it would probably be solved in the next PATCH, however the problem persists.

I've sent photos, already called support, answered emails, but so far there has been no solution for my case.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I noticed the same thing happening to me on since last reset. Some of my characters get the right amount of conquest points, some do not. I have not reported this yet, but after reading you have the same issue, I will.

I get around 563 points, when the correct would be to receive around 6000.

What activity is this? What is your Stronghold Bonus? How did you arrive at the calculation of 6000 points for this activity?

I can use that information to check (and complete) my corresponding objective and try to determine what's happening.

It sounds a little like what you have with doing heroics. The first (and only the first heroic) on a planet gives you 5000 CQ points (I've gotten as much as 5400 with guild bonuses) plus 650 CQ points (taking into account only the stronghold bonus). Each heroic on the planet after that is only worth 650 points maximum (it is capped at 650 regardless of your total CQ bonuses).

Not sure if that helps but legacy locked objectives can yield big drops in points after the first one is completed.