High MS with large spikes

Careusiak

Hello, I am experiencing High MS with large spikes. At best I seem to sit around 130-140ms and I spike to over 600. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I am not experiencing any latency, ping or connectivity issues when I connect to game servers or other playforms. Its just SWTOR today.

thank you.

Having same issues.... ping continually spikes to 10k+... game is not playable for the last hour 2-3PM CST logging in from DFW / TEXAS...all local speed tests good and all other games having no issues.

Same here. I usually have 32ms here on the East Coast, today (5/11/2021) I've had nothing under 5K with a spike that lasted over 2 minutes real time with a reading of over 200K. Not playable. What are we spending our money on? Every other game is fine, Discord etc...

I am on Spectrum as well in Indiana. Game is totally unplayable. I saw a spike at 86K on more than one occasion. I reset router and did a speed test (235mbps).

Some people in game said to use a VPN and it helped them, but I am not going to pay for something I shouldn't need.:mad::mad::mad:

its been awhile, but there was a log in issue, and evidently it only effected people from a certain internet provider.

so, i was thinking this might help, if it is in fact something with the internet provider

Mine is Spectrum as well. NW Ohio. I pay extra for more up/down speed as well. I started only having issues after they (SWTOR) took the servers down for the patch fixes (ironic). Not been playable since. I've done speed tests with the hops to everything and according to that, all is good on my end. SWTOR is the ONLY game I'm having issues with and Discord, TS, Youtube, Netflix, EVERYTHING else is working just as it should with no packet loss!

I am spectrum also, in Columbus OH. Same issues as everyone else here, game has been literally unplayable since the patch on Tuesday 5.11.21. Any word on a fix for this yet? also ill raise you all, hit 4mil ping yesterday evening. Literally 4 minutes between my rotation and its activation... Edited by ChiefOfTrash