How often / when will Kai Zykken's stock change?

Screaming_Ziva

I would imagine either every Tuesday morning or more likely every Thursday/Friday when the weekend specials start. Who knows though?

Would it really have been difficult to add one additional line to the patch notes saying something like "His stock will still rotate at 7pm CST on Thursdays" or "His stock will now rotate with the weekly reset on Tuesdays."

I know we'll eventually find out when it actually does change but it could have easily been communicated.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

It is Tuesday afternoon here and his stock seems to have moved over to the next week's. Meaning it is not the same as it was on last Thursday.

Looks like they aligned it with other resets on Tuesdays.

Edit 1: No, not Tuesday. That'd have been too easy. See below.

Edit 2: Apparently there was a typo in the Community Manager's comment linked to in Edit 1; now it is supposed to be a Tuesday reset but still not aligned to other resets at Noon UTC as Steve pointed out below but is instead 12 hours earlier. I feel another correction coming.

Edited by mike_carton

• Dev Post
Now that Kai Zykken is permanent, how often and when will his stock change?

Daily would be awesome but that's probably wishful thinking.

Hi Screaming_Ziva,

His inventory rotation schedule will match up with when Guild Perks are reset every Tuesday at 00:00 GMT. I'll work on getting the patch notes updated to reflect this info.

EDIT: Typo on my part. Updated the day. (What even is time right now?)

Edited by JackieKo

Considering the corrected typo, it is the same time everything resets on the weekly basis. SO it is pretty much in line with everything else that changes weekly.

In addition to what Steve wrote, I asked my question before the "typo" (*) was corrected.

(*) When one writes "Wednesday" instead of "Tuesday", that is not a typo. It is just a mistake, possibly - in this case - due to miscommunication or misunderstanding.