Since Manaan is being expanded with 7.0, will the stronghold get the same treatment?

RaithHarth

I mean it would be nice to have more rooms and compartments in the Manaan stronghold as well (it was never that big to begin with), I feel what we got now with it, feels somewhat unfinished, we could use an increased stronghold structure (and maybe give us the option to go for a swim or even explore underwater perhaps? just a suggestion) Edited by RaithHarth

They said "no swimming" in the livestream, so no, no option to go for a swim. (Have you tried to go for a swim? It's one of the first things I did when I bought it on release day. It didn't end well.)

Yes but in the Manaan flashpoint you could still go underwater and search through the area, maybe not to swim but as a part of another section to the stronghold to explore.

What would be nice is they added a underwater section to the stronghold, when you are actually looking at the ocean. It could be with glass around the building but from every side you would see the ocean and the plants and fish, even the "shark" that swims by every so often. They really don't need to increase the hooks, we already have too many as it is as I have not even used half of them and mine is finished since I don't like overcrowding. Edited by casirabit

They said "no swimming" in the livestream, so no, no option to go for a swim. (Have you tried to go for a swim? It's one of the first things I did when I bought it on release day. It didn't end well.)

Yea I did but then again I was used to SWG when I first started playing lol.

Yes but in the Manaan flashpoint you could still go underwater and search through the area, maybe not to swim but as a part of another section to the stronghold to explore.

You go underwater, but inside a building, and the most you do is wading in knee-deep water.

And there's an underwater (inside a building) part in the stronghold *now*.

• 4 weeks later...
Ideally they would add at least 1 new elevator level to Manaan stronghold, especially since it's the ONLY stronghold in the game that has a far FAR too high decoration limit cap than actual hooks to put objects on (for 100%). A new level/floor would balance this out.

You go underwater, but inside a building, and the most you do is wading in knee-deep water.

And there's an underwater (inside a building) part in the stronghold *now*.

The underwater area in the stronghold is very underwhelming. It is very small and the windows are tiny with bad angles. Huge wasted potential!

The underwater area in the stronghold is very underwhelming. It is very small and the windows are tiny with bad angles. Huge wasted potential!

IMO it would be cool to open up a large room with a pretty good size CLEAR dome on top!!

;)

Edited by OlBuzzard