Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People Bio-ware does not have your money. Your money is currently held at where ever you pre ordered. Bio-ware will NOT get the money until the 20th of December. So you are all immensely wrong when you say bio-ware has had your money for months. They haven't gotten anything from you (yet) so they owe you NOTHING. Early access was supposed to be Thursday get off your high horse and stop thinking you are entitled to something you have not helped create or pay for. All of us are lucky that Bio-ware is letting us in early. Patience is a virtue which unfortunately most of yall don't seem to have. Edited by exodeath

On the SWTOR launcher it says, "There is currently no active subscripti on this account. Activate your account here." Upon clicking on it, it takes me to my account summary where I have to make five security questions (done that), complete contact information (done that), and then it asks for my Product Registration Code, which I have already entered way back when I pre-orderd for the early edition. I obviously can't use it again.

The product registration will come with your physical or digital copy of the game. Its not necessary for the early access redemption. If you go My Account >> Preorder and it says something like:

"You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

Download Game Client

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access."

You'll eventually recieve and e-mail saying that you have early access. Subscriptions won't be set up until actual game release, as we don't need them during the free early access.

I got my game from origin on july 24 and did all the steps to get early access on the 24th and now it saids I did it on Nov 2.:confused:

Refresh, I had the same thing happen to me. It also reported yesterday (12/12/2011) that my last login date was 12/13/2011. I'm a time travelling Sith Lord...

They said up to 5 days early access at first, and then changed it to 7 days. They should of just kept their mouth shut and sent out secret invites the first two days and then let everyone else in 5 days early... but then there would still be complaints about the secret invites, instead they let everyone know before hand so which way is better?

Just wait until the 15th I'd put money on it, that before they announced 7 days everyone that had preordered will get 5 days.

No, what they should have done is sent out an email a week ago that outlined the schedule for each wave. That would have alleviated a lot of people's issues.

I put my code in on the 24th i remember that but this has confused me..

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

There is noway i put my code in on November :mad:

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

No European servers available ... I'm guessing Europe is getting the short stick again

Grrrrrr, Are we still getting them today or are we waiting untill just a few days before release before we get anything ?

Developers really seem to like to troll europe for some reason

They're up - they're listed as N/A

There is no basis but it's something to consider. My point is 939,000 physical pre-orders does not, in anyway shape or form, mean that there's only 1,000,000 pre-orders total. The numbers can be huge. Regardless, either way, this is the biggest launch in mmo history (correct me if I'm wrong.) it's very possible that the total pre-orders exceed 3,000,000. It's possible it's less to but when people claim "Well such and such mmo didn't need to stagger their release!" that mmo also didn't have the explosion of players SWTOR has.

Then my question is why didn't EA/BW plan for this and have more servers (login & game) available? Just admit that they borked it with bad planning and poor communication.

Guess I won't be getting in today then, even though I preordered the CE minutes after I was able too. Thanks to GAME for sending the pre-order code out a week late.

Jono

I emailed game*s*t*o*p and got them to send the code 7/22 early in the morning. Also emailed them about receiving the game and they were very helpful there too. Not saying that this was your experience as well or anything, just that they've been wonderful to me so far.

are people really this dumb :(

Get a job and stop worrying, we will still get to play the game before "release", even if its less than 5 days like you think you got "promised".

UP TO 5 DAYS.

read it and comprehend what it means. You may not get in today! OH NO! go back to league of legends and be bad at that game, or worse, WoW.

Yes.

Yes, they are.