Lana's and Nico's armor in collections

Also, why is Lana's Armor Set listed twice in collections?

(

They issued Lana's armor years ago, then they re-issued it more recently as a Gold quality set and downgraded the old one to Bronze. I think it might have been Silver originally. Gotta make those space bucks somehow...

They issued Lana's armor years ago, then they re-issued it more recently as a Gold quality set and downgraded the old one to Bronze. I think it might have been Silver originally. Gotta make those space bucks somehow...

Quite a few sets had their rarity change, but this is the only one that ended up with two collections entries.

Since Nico's Duster is Legacy bound, how are you supposed to unlock it in collections?

https://imgur.com/828b5UZ

its super easy to do it.

the only thing you need to do with the nico's duster is to add it in the collection is to add 1 random mod to it and it will be unlock in the collections.

for nico blaster you only need to remove the yellow crystal from the gun to unlock it in the collections.

Edited by Spikanor

its super easy to do it.

the only thing you need to do with the nico's duster is to add it in the collection is to add 1 random mod to it and it will be unlock in the collections.

for nico blaster you only need to remove the yellow crystal from the gun to unlock it in the collections.

Thanks. Got that off the list now.

Looks like I have the bronze one unlocked and only see bronze on the GTN. Don't see it listed currently in the CM either.

its super easy to do it.

I tried that day 1, but since it is legacy wide it didn't bind and therefore didn't unlock in collections. If that worked for you, I'll try again.

I tried that day 1, but since it is legacy wide it didn't bind and therefore didn't unlock in collections. If that worked for you, I'll try again.

if you mean you have try that on the same day there have release the Galactic Seasons in the game then i not know it.

in my case you only need to add a random mod all is it from the vendor's the only thing is that you put a random mod in the Nico's Duster chestpiece and then it will unlock in the collections.

it will also work on the Duster's that you got as sub reward back then it works also.

and maybe it can also be that you have unlock it all without knowing it that can also.