Please Acknowledge Warmonger Bug

OOOYYY

Hi! Folks have reported in several threads that the Warmonger / Battlefield Command Utility for Juggs/Guardians has been broken since 6.0. See, for example, https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=974591

It's great that the team has been following bugs and publicly acknowledging them. Could a developer please acknowledge the team is aware of this particular bug? Thanks!

Hype, maybe we can also look into the fact of gcds on Marauder/Sentinel not going off but putting you on gcd? Specifically, to do with Fury and Concentration, it seems the passive Rout causes the issue.

"Assault, Battering Assault, Viscous slash, Sweeping Slash, Force Scream, Visocus Throw, and Furious Strike reduce the active cooldowns of Smash, Raging burst, and Obliterate by 1 second."

It's definitely not unique to Concentration/Fury but it happens the most to them, Juggernaut has the same issue and I am not sure if it's the fact Furious power gets a random chance to proc while doing damage or CDR on another ability.

Please look into this also? I'm sure it's pretty similar to the warmonger issue.

• 2 months later...
Hi OOOYYY,

Thanks for bringing up the bug with the Warmonger/Battlefield Command Utility for Juggernauts/Guardians.

Our team is currently tracking it. I'll let you know when I know more.

any update, 3 months later?

It's really disappointing that this is still an issue.

I'd just like to add, this bug is much more than just a mobility hit, Veng/Vigilance has been in the dumpster in any sort of competitive/ranked PVP, largely because they just get stunned/molested right after brawn/Robust wears off and have to maniacally pop DCD's to survive any coordinated focus. This utility is crucial for survivability and stun avoidance. As it stands now (assuming 1.4 gcd via alacrity) Jugg's have to withstand about 10 seconds of brawn downtime before charge refreshes (w/o a push reset). This utility at maximum effect reduces that time to around 5 seconds. I mean,c'mon this is a BIG DEAL! Please fix!