A countdown clock/timer on the main page

fushnchips

Just an idea due to having so many people from around the world in this game and people being confused by timezones why not add some sort of maintenance countdown clock on the main part of the website so no matter where you are you can view this live timer and WOW BAMM WHAMM it gives you the exact time until maintenance hits.

Just an idea due to having so many people from around the world in this game and people being confused by timezones why not add some sort of maintenance countdown clock on the main part of the website so no matter where you are you can view this live timer and WOW BAMM WHAMM it gives you the exact time until maintenance hits.

Options are good, but people are (or should be) smart enough to do the timezone math.

Or just include a link to a timezone converter in the announcement and call it good.

People need to learn to think for themselves.

adding a timezone converter is not letting them think on their own... its holding their hand.

Sorry but if people cannot do the simple match to adjust timezones that is now EA fault.. its the persons fault for being plain stupid.

The thing i have been wondering more and more is what the hell happened to MMOs being the game genre for the smart people?

Edited by Hizoka

adding a timezone converter is not letting them think on their own... its holding their hand.

Sorry but if people cannot do the simple match to adjust timezones that is now EA fault.. its the persons fault for being plain stupid.

The thing i have been wondering more and more is what the hell happened to MMOs being the game genre for the smart people?

That's why I sad a LINK to a timezone converter.

They still have to do the work... it's just there for the sake of convenience.

BioWare doesn't need to include a full timezone chart in every announcement they make, just a link so people can quickly go figure it out for themselves and stop whining about it.

That's why I sad a LINK to a timezone converter.

This likely will not work either.

Why?

Well.. the old proverb ----> you can lead a horse to water.... but...... ;)

IMO, if they are not enterprising enough to have a link in their bookmarks already for a time zone conversion web page... then a link will not make any difference.