Scorpio missing on my Jedi Knight

XFoxyD

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finished Chapter 9 of Fallen Empire, and just doing the recruiting missions now, and I just realized yesterday that Scorpio is not in my Companion and Contact list. Can't find anyone with this problem either, :(

Same problem here on my Vanguard, i've already sent a ticket but no answer for now :\

Good to know that I'm not the only one with this problem, also I didn't except a story companion to go missing of all companions lol. I have a ticket submitted last night, no response yet.

Update: So I just got to chapter 9 on my SIth Warrior, no Scorpio either in my Comapnion list. Not sure what's going on.

Edited by XFoxyD

Okay have asked around, and have found no one else that does not have Scorpio showing up on the main character list. She isn't anywhere on the list, not even where Darth Marr is. I did not refuse her, and asked a friend who did the quest yesterday and I think I made the same choices he did and he has her. I am an Inquisitor and did this quest on the first day, is this bugged?

At first I was thinking that as well, but after talking to a friend I made the same choices he did and he has her. Also read about a person making the same choice on two different characters and one of them has her the other does not. I have not been able to find anyone else on my server with the same issues, statistically I cannot be the only person who made these exact choices and got this outcome on my server. So I am inclined to think this is a bug.

To be honest there weren't that many choices concerning Scorpio, and there wasn't a instance like how you interacted with your first three companions, which is why i never even realized Scorpio was a companion until I saw that Dulfy posted Scorpio's gift preferences.

I have done it on a Sage, 2 Knights, BH, and Trooper. My sage did not have it when i finished so I did not know she was supposed to be one, when I finished it on my first knight, I had her, and on my second knight as well. When I did it on my bounty hunter, I made sure to choose the exact same choices with scorpio as my knights, but when I finished, alas my BH did not have scorpio. Hopefully this bug gets fixed in the next patch or sooner.

Hey there, my Scorpio is missing as well... It is the third character I brought to Level 65... I did the same after all with all three characters... Two of them have Scorpio and my Bounty Hunter does not have her... Sent a ticket already, but no answer as well so far... Edited by Laneral

and they NEED to fix her. Xeylek is annoying sure, but there's not a risk of the game actually breaking further on if you don't have him.

Exactly lol, considering how Scorpio is supposed to be a story companion, and a main character in the story. No idea what bugs her, as I got her on my instant 60 Jedi Knight, but not on my own Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior.