6 new blasters, but 10 years later no real sith eyes?

KaiserImperium

Something that has troubled me quite a bit playing swtor over the years is how Lana Beniko or Vaylin can have genuine Sith eyes as we see most Sith with in the films, but we don’t have that option at least in the character customization as a new eye hue? Or even better Valkorian, Arcann, and Acina’s Sith eyes which also looks amazing. All we get as players are solid colors, yellow and orange. We as the players get the generic eyes like common Sith NPCs. Yet also in the character customization there’s awesome eyes like the white possessed eyes. I ask again. Why not have at least Lana’s Sith eyes as an option for us? I’m making a plea to the developers before adding in the 50th blaster for 7.1 or another 20 Mandalorian sets to please add a new eye color that is just the orange/yellow eyes we see in the movies and on unique characters.

Charge us a few hundred cc or something for a pack or even just the one. I’m sure if this option was released dark force users would be buying a couple hundred cc just to be able to put them on their characters.

Edited by KaiserImperium

Something that has troubled me quite a bit playing swtor over the years is how Lana Beniko or Vaylin can have genuine Sith eyes as we see most Sith with in the films, but we don’t have that option at least in the character customization as a new eye hue? Or even better Valkorian, Arcann, and Acina’s Sith eyes which also looks amazing. All we get as players are solid colors, yellow and orange. We as the players get the generic eyes like common Sith NPCs. Yet also in the character customization there’s awesome eyes like the white possessed eyes. I ask again. Why not have at least Lana’s Sith eyes as an option for us? I’m making a plea to the developers before adding in the 50th blaster for 7.1 or another 20 Mandalorian sets to please add a new eye color that is just the orange/yellow eyes we see in the movies and on unique characters.

Charge us a few hundred cc or something for a pack or even just the one. I’m sure if this option was released dark force users would be buying a couple hundred cc just to be able to put them on their characters.

I'd give anything for Arcann's eyes. Love the color so much.

I'd give anything for Arcann's eyes. Love the color so much.

Absolutely. It’s crazy to me how after all this time we don’t at least have the OG Palpatine eyes, but I’d even be content with Arcann’s eyes like you said. That bluish/orange hue is amazing. But we HAD to get Pedro Pascal’s baby beard in 7.0 as one of the human male complexions. I really wonder why. It’s starting to feel more and more like the Mandalorians get more attention than the force users and I get it, Mandalorian armor on the market makes bank. I just don’t see why something so simple can’t be given to us

Edited by KaiserImperium

I've always wondered this for years but never made a thread about it. It's weird because Sith npc in this game have all kinds of different eyes that are kind of Sith but not the same. Lana and Vaylin is an example of having the real Sith eyes. How come we get all these options for eyes but we can't at least buy the real Sith eyes that Lana has? Edited by DarkMatterSlifus

I've always wondered this for years but never made a thread about it. It's weird because Sith npc in this game have all kinds of different eyes that are kind of Sith but not the same. Lana and Vaylin is an example of having the real Sith eyes. How come we get all these options for eyes but we can't at least buy the real Sith eyes that Lana has?

You’d think that the force user protagonist to their respective story would have the option to have the iconic Sith eyes. KOTOR I understand because it was made in a time where they didn’t really know if the yellow/orange eyes were all about. We only saw them on Palpatine and Maul, Maul we see for 20 seconds at the time, and was already redeemed when we saw that face reveal, so normal eyes for him. Now in almost 2023 it’s a necessity. I usually end up playing light/neutral characters because the dark side eyes just don’t work at all for me in terms of ascetics.

Even if you see Vitiate in the Vanilla story compared to how he looks in Echoes of Oblivion, they fixed his eyes! From the generic orange to real Sith eyes

Edited by KaiserImperium