Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

While I haven't been able to stream in awhile I still want to make content for you guys, so what I've done is record myself playing a couple of Solo Queue games with some Commentary.These games weren't hand picked because they were really good or anything they're just regular games I played. I'd really like some feedback on what you guys think of the commentary, the idea is to provide insight on why I'm doing certain things to give you what I'm thinking about while playing. Let me know if you think there's too much of it or not enough, thanks guys!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the solo queue videos Drakolich. Found them very interesting to watch. However most if not all of them ( I didn't count :) ) seemed to be wins. As a 90% solo que pilot myself, I often find myself landing on bad teams where I'm the only good pilot. As much as I'm no stranger to 20+ kills and 100K damage, those matches where I'm under a heavy amount of pressure demand far more from me, and can be much more satisfying if you still perform well. So I was wondering if you have any such videos? Where you've landed on a heavily outmatched team, the win is never on, and you've got to focus on staying alive and getting kills when you can. I'm talking about the sort of matches that end 1000-200 or 50-15. Would be good to see how you play it, what ship you choose, and your strategy to stay alive.

On a side note, I very recently decided learning to Gunship was necessary, and your Gunship videos + the things you said in the analysis ones basically taught me to be a competent GS over night :)

Edited by Ttoilleekul

Thanks for the solo queue videos Drakolich. Found them very interesting to watch. However most if not all of them ( I didn't count :) ) seemed to be wins. As a 90% solo que pilot myself, I often find myself landing on bad teams where I'm the only good pilot. As much as I'm no stranger to 20+ kills and 100K damage, those matches where I'm under a heavy amount of pressure demand far more from me, and can be much more satisfying if you still perform well. So I was wondering if you have any such videos? Where you've landed on a heavily outmatched team, the win is never on, and you've got to focus on staying alive and getting kills when you can. I'm talking about the sort of matches that end 1000-200 or 50-15. Would be good to see how you play it, what ship you choose, and your strategy to stay alive.

On a side note, I very recently decided learning to Gunship was necessary, and your Gunship videos + the things you said in the analysis ones basically taught me to be a competent GS over night :)

I'll do my best, but it just doesn't happen very often. It's likely because of when I solo queue, it's when no one else is on, because if someone is on, I usually get asked to group with them and I much prefer playing the game socially then solo.