View Single Post

Toraak
06.01.2020 , 06:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AUTChris View Post
It should be quite obvious that by "highest" I meant the highest difficulty tier (as in master mode). Of course there is master mode FPs. Casuals shouldn't feel entitled to breeze through the highest difficulty tier, whether that's solo content, 4man content or 8man content.

I'm well aware that solo content can't be as difficult as 4man and 4man can't be as difficult as 8man, but currently anything outside of OPs is just too easy even in the highest tier. And who decided that "FPs aren't meant to be difficult"? That's just your opinion, man, and I fully disagree with it. While they were never as difficult as MM Ops they were more difficult than the faceroll they are currently.

MM FPs are just horribly underscaled as they are. The highest difficulty tier of any type of content (whether solo, 4man, 8man) shouldn't be braindead, but it is
You have to understand originally Hardmode FP's (or Master mode now) were created and meant to help gear people up for doing Operations when the game launched. They would give you the gear and teach you how to do mechanics to hopefully prepare you for knowing your class so you could be ready to do Story mode or Hard Mode Operations. They were meant for everyone to be able to do them, not only the Elite 1% of the player's that do NiM Operations. This has never changed over the years to be honest, so if your expecting the current Master Mode FP's to be as difficult as MM Ops then you need to change how your thinking about them.

Now if your asking for a new higher Level of FP difficulty, just for those that want really hard 4 man group content, BW has already tried that multiple times. Each time they introduced Master Mode FP's that were considerably harder then others people just left them anyway so making the content not worth the devs time to create.

This is why I suggested you try your hand at NiM Ops if your not doing them already if your looking for the highest Tier of Group Content. That is where it is meant to be in this game.