PTS Known Issues

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hi,

Below the list of the known issues you may experience while testing the Feast of Prosperity event on PTS.

• The conversations with Duuba and Gaboorga for the introductory mission will play, but will not look as intended.
  • The daily "Cooking: Jellied Glowshroom Stew" Mission may become blocked. If it does, use the kitchen door to exit and reset the mission.
  • Interacting with the door to enter the "Cantina Rush" (Normal) Mission may not move players inside the phase as intended. If it does, abandon the mission and pick it up again from the terminal.
  • "Cantina Rush" (Normal and Hard) Mission may not complete correctly when players have served enough tables. Use the door to exit the phase.
  • In cooking Missions, ingredients may sometimes despawn or respawn suddenly. This won't affect gameplay.
  • The following Achievements are showing up for level bracket 10-49 when it shouldn't be:
    • Mek-Sha: Defeat Enemies
    • Dantooine: Defeat Enemies
    • Ilum: Defeat Enemies

Note: By design for PTS, the rewards are not implemented for the Feast of Prosperity event.

Edited by CommunityTeam

Could you guys also look into the GCD system? Often times things do not go off but you still get locked into a GCD that didn't have anything go off.

Also, roots when phase walking? (it could be some other interaction) It's not super common but sometimes it does port you back after you've phased walked, don't know what causes this but it's happened twice already to me.

• The following Achievements are showing up for level bracket 10-49 when it shouldn't be:
    • Mek-Sha: Defeat Enemies
    • Dantooine: Defeat Enemies
    • Ilum: Defeat Enemies

Just to note, as I'm mentioning in my post in the Conquest thread, these objectives are also missing on level 75 characters. That's particularly an issue for Mek-Sha considering it's meant for level 75 characters. They also show up for the 51-70 bracket.

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid