Maintenance: November 14th, 2019

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on Thursday, November 14th to deploy Game Update 6.0.1

Details:

DATE: November 14 2019

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 6.0.1

Patch notes will be available on Wednesday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we usually release on Tuesday, but there’s a few items we want to include in this patch, so we gave the team an extra couple days. There is also a little surprise for everyone included with the patch, but we will let you know what’s up on Tuesday.

Keith

Do we get to know the surprise and "what's up," today? o.O

EDIT: Just saw the little pet thread. I guess we're good here.

Edited by Zerileth

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on Thursday, November 14th to deploy Game Update 6.0.1

Details:

DATE: November 14 2019

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 6.0.1

Patch notes will be available on Wednesday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

ok then why are the servers off now on November 12th? I have no problem with maintenance just please post on twitter or in the darn launcher that hey we are doing work today.

Another Server down. That's now five in nine days for Tulak Hord and again you do it at hours the server is busy doing Raids. Great. Nothing more to say about this. Especially since you either are bad at dates, or we have another one in two days, which at least will be at a half way decent time. Edited by RadioFM

Another Server down. That's now five in nine days for Tulak Hord and again you do it at hours the server is busy doing Raids. Great. Nothing more to say about this. Especially since you either are bad at dates, or we have another one in two days, which at least will be at a half way decent time.

was down to fix an exploit (or something broken) in ranked pvp, was less than an hour.

And it has to go down while they are there, or it'd never get fized, and they are in the states, which is unfortunate for those in different times zones, but it can't be helped

Do we get to know the surprise and "what's up," today? o.O

EDIT: Just saw the little pet thread. I guess we're good here.

Another mini per really isn't a "surprise". They generally throw out mini pets all the time. A mini pet "surprise" isn't enough to get my re-sub. I was hoping for something more game play related.

Lord P'tach: thy patch notes if you please!

Set Bonus gear and Tactical items purchased from the Class vendors on the fleet can no longer be refunded.

Guess you really didn't like people re-rolling for shells, did you?

On a related note, I see no fix here regarding the Equipment Set achievements being fixed, as currently the progress of them isn't advanced if you got the shell from the main vendor. Seems to only count if you get the piece from an Equipment Crate or by buying it off Kai Zykken.

Guess you really didn't like people re-rolling for shells, did you?

On a related note, I see no fix here regarding the Equipment Set achievements being fixed, as currently the progress of them isn't advanced if you got the shell from the main vendor. Seems to only count if you get the piece from an Equipment Crate or by buying it off Kai Zykken.

It only works for the tacticals.

@ Eric

Whom do we speak to in regards to a refund of tech fragments, mk-11, credits to remove mods from The Right Price set? It was not listed as one that had a tool tip bug, and was purchased with that in mind. Kinda mind boggling with everything else going on in this game with some of the other classes that of course PT set bonus was of such high importance that it called for this.

Thanks

Sojo

This also reminds me: what about Ossus? With the exception of the decorations vendor, nothing about Ossus was changed. The other vendors still demand Masterwork and Ancient Data Crystals, the world boss weeklies and event weekly still award the old currency and the Mysterious Smuggler is still present, offering to trade now non-existent Unassembled Components for more Masterwork Crystals.

Set Bonus gear and Tactical items purchased from the Class vendors on the fleet can no longer be refunded.

Seriously? You are doing this without increasing the ridiculously low tech fragment cap first? I have lots of tech fragments saved in randomly bought gear with refund timer ticking, because I haven't decided yet, what to spend them on. Now I have to rush myself to decide what to buy or I will lose all my tech fragments.

Edited by black_pyros

Seriously? You are doing this without increasing the ridiculously low tech fragment cap first? I have lots of tech fragments saved in randomly bought gear with refund timer ticking, because I haven't decided yet, what to spend them on. Now I have to rush myself to decide what to buy or I will lose all my tech fragments.

Same here. I've been using the refund timer as extra tech fragment storage. This is a painful change for me. I really wish they would increase the tech fragment cap. :(

Same here. I've been using the refund timer as extra tech fragment storage. This is a painful change for me. I really wish they would increase the tech fragment cap. :(

Also imagine all the people that do exactly the same, that don't know about this change, or that have no time to log into the game and prepare for this. There is going to be a lot of backlash tomorrow after the patch.

Outstanding! I'm impressed by the number of bug fixes.

I'll finally be able to go home to my Odessen base and invite people to my stronghold!

Please keep them coming? Some of those duplicate name decorations could use some work.

We can't use them in the meantime and some of them cost real money (Cartel Coins).

I hope that's a quick fix? Please fit that in?