Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

Looks like they have let in 07/21 to 07/23 so far.

"07.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order"

Sadly, I haven't gotten in yet in spite of a 7/23 pre-order date. That means we've probably hit the giant wall of pre-orders and it's being broken up into multiple waves over a very short time span.

Fingers are crossed for the next wave though for me!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those greebling about when to get in;

It is as I have foregreebled; Bioware is greebly. The are going to let everyone in according to what their servers can handle.

Therefore, it is impossible for them to greeble us when we are going to get our Early Greebling email. They are greebling as fast as they can! And their grobbles can only handle so much!

SO STOP GREEBLING ABOUT IT!!!

seriously?

I don't mind the whole wave thing these guys are doing, but only 4 waves/day?! I understand most people like myself took the day off in order to play the long awaited game and now we find out not only was that dumb but now we have to wait even longer?! So dumb Bioware...

I've been hearing rumors all morning that some people who pre ordered later (usually see October or November) have been sent invites already. Has anyone from Bioware commented on this yet?

My understanding is that right now people who pre ordered on the first day are still waiting to get invites because of the massive amount of preorders on July 21st. I pre ordered August 18th so I already expect to have to wait until late tomorrow afternoon at the earliest as it is and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I don't want to wait any longer because people mistakenly receiving invites before they should be.

If Bioware has commented on this in any way please, someone share a link, I'm sure we'd all like to know. In the meantime I will keep my eyes open for info. Thanks.

if thats true then i spend 5 dollars for nothing so they made the 5 dollars a scam, but i dont know if it is lawl i mean after all its all rumors right. who knows i dont care i just want to play hahahaha

fear is the path to the dark side. fear leads to anger. anger leads to hate. hate leads to suffering. ~ yoda

All the drama about launch seems to mean there are a lot of people here on the path to the dark side...

Where do I go to complain about ordering on 21/07 and getting preorder key on 26/07 from game.co.uk.

The way I see it Bioware or game.co.uk screwed up. If I'm not in EGA today my CE is cancelled. Ordered 21/07 09:31am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really not impressed with this release disaster. I was going to get 6 month sub and carry on for 3 years but that's not going to happen if I don't get the char name I want... all i wanted was a fair bite at the cherry and was cheated.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Edited by Ozzyioto

I paid in full on July 27th, got an email on the 27th saying:

Thank you for registering your Pre-Order Code. You are now registered for the following items:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Early game access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

and yet my code redemption history says I redeemed it on 11-2-11. Did I get screwed?

Not in yet.

So it is your first MMO then? Either that or you are lying, delusional or deeply, deeply stupid. For a start this isn't launch, it is staggered early access.

So far, this is without a doubt the worst launch of an MMO I've experienced in my long history.

And yes, I know the game's not *********** out yet. I very seriously doubt they can do anything to fix this cluster**** they've bent over and laid on their customer's collective heads.

the way I look at it is, I pre-ordered at game stop in march of this year, figuring go ahead and preorder to ensure I get the game. they announce the game and then start preorder codes in july. my gamestop didn't have a preorder code till Sept for me even then I had to fight for it. I know over 40+ people that have preordered from game stop or various companies and didn't receive a pre order code, so I can definitely feel their pain. It will happen when it does. a timeline would be nice, however it is what it is. We're just along for the ride.

since when does "remain flexible" mean "we cannot give you an estimate" .. who in their right mind through it would be a good idea to have 500,000 ppl sitting around staring at their email?

If we all concentrate and channel our hatred, I bet we could burn BioWare to the ground.