Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were EA/BW I would gather the account info on all the whiners and haters and not give them access until the last early access day.

Then they would lose a lot of money because most of those people would cancel their pre-order, guess what.

Figure I might as well get my QQ in.

Don't get me wrong. I agree about the rolling early access. I have no problem with that... it's a good way to prevent a million people in the newbie zones at once and causing the server to catch fire and explode.

It's just the way they're handling it. Tell me when I can play. That's all I want to know. But they won't.

No, they're not telling you when the "waves" are going out. You just have to wait and hope you're getting access.

They could alleviate a lot of frustration and QQ if they just said "Look at the chart. Match it with the date range you submitted your pre-order code. That's when you'll get early access." Period. Done.

fear is the path to the dark side. fear leads to anger. anger leads to hate. hate leads to suffering. ~ yoda

All the drama about launch seems to mean there are a lot of people here on the path to the dark side...

I fear bioware has already fallen to the dark side.

Just my thoughts and it will probably get buried soon as i hit post.. I'm sure there will not only be 4 waves today. Likely there are people scheduled to work who are managing this process. I'm sure that are scheduled 10-12 hour day today. My guess is that they will keep pushing waves until they are off.

Also the best way to do this would be in waves, followed by hourly server health checks followed by approval for another wave. I'm guessing 1:30 hrs between waves. At this math we could see 8-10 waves today before 5 pm est.

Just my guess.

QQing on forums is why Anakin really turned to the dark side. He couldn't stand Jedi babies !

Well conserdering i had my code in with 1 hr after preorder and was the very 1st person to order the CE at Gamestop this narow band of invites must be very small less than a hr after preorder started this i find hard to beleave as i know for a face a guildy is in the game and thay didnt put in the preorder code in or buy the game till 2 months ago so you will need to be a heck of alot mor clear on your intent and exactily how you will be doing it if ya tell us its random up frount yes there will be BI$%^ing but it will be better that way coz we will know the truth. All I can tell ya BW is welcome to the MMO indrustry. the more you tell us the hepper we will be and the more money you will make just keep that in mind. So just a sugesting TELL THE TRUTH.

Wow dude, sounds like if it is not a technical issue with invites going out to what Bioware said (in code redemption order) then they are breaking their own contracts with players. Could this mean legal actions coming? People getting in that preorder after other people when preorders started sounds really fishy.

We had an issue with STO and getting stuff with prelaunch. Even with the "fine print" protecting them Cryptic still had to refund a lot of money for people that didn't get what they were supposed to for prelaunch. Advertising laws... Can be a pain.

Edited by CrusaderXENO

by the time people like me (pre order nov 18) get in we will have 4+ hour queues so 80% will prolly not even be able to really login and play till much much laster (days maybe).THIS IS UNFAIR THEY SHOULD JUST ALLOW EVERY1 in thats the most fair thing and best way to see how many new servers they need to add or not add.

please just allow every1 in with preorder code registered

fail. you all fail. this forum and the rest should be locked so noobs can't come here to cry their ***** off because bioware is doing their best to get everyone in without crashing the game... All I gotta say is i'm off the forums. I'm goona do my RL stuff and play when I get in... QQing now won't change anything.

I know that some of us have played in the beta tests.. But can we just for this one day, the very first day suspend the word "Noob". After all those that play today are all on an equal footing.

its funny how people still hope they are getting in today lolol if you ordered after september you might aswell just go on a holliday for a few days and come back the 20th couse you wont get in before it!

hi Tvar and Sui :D