Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

I think Bioware shouldn't of even announced sending out invites two days earlier then initially planned. This forum would of been filled with a lot more happy people then ************ and complaining.

I agree... maybe they shouldn't have even offered or publicized EGA. I doubt it would have made any difference in the number of folks getting the game.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

everything he just posted here about solely when people pre-ordered is BS 100%. I pre-ordered 11/28. my buddy pre-ordered 11/28. Same time. Same day as me. same edition as me. and he is IN. He is playing right now next to me. He was in wave 2.. So yeah.. explain that one Bioware......

Giving people who all ordered the same game a head start is cool. I love the idea. But give EVERYONE the same amount of time. You stress tested your servers in the last 3 or 4 betas. Let go and open the damn servers........

already upset customer.

ya all the bull crap when they are letting ppl jump queue while those who preordered in july are still waiting. And they still got the cheek to tell you to be patient and saying your time will come when its time.

I'm a little annoyed that the Early Access E-Mail at least telling me when I can play isn't sitting in my E-Mail right now. Even if that play time is, like, the 18th or 19th... I still would like to know today so I can make plans.

Because...the dont know?

this is the biggest pile of bantha fodder. no where did i read when pre-ordering that there would be some special order of availablitity to early access. my biggest reason for pre ordering was to get early access. so you pre order, DONT get early game access. instead, now i get to wait for an email. that sounds so fun. doesnt even sound like i'll get it today.

flame me idc. im disappointed in you SWTOR. if this is more stress testing, you shoulda had this all taken care of already PRIOR to your promise of early game access with the stupid purchase of a pre order. i feel lied to :confused: lol

it was basicaly always said as first come first serve

I couldn't agree more Sir.

Just some people think they know it all and have to be right because as you said... They are the children.

Yep, people has the right to complain and disagree. And the other people has the rigth to tell them to stop it. And so does the forum rolling:D

All I'll say is that Bioware must have an idea what range of pre-order dates they're letting in. The least they could do is post saying "Right well anyone who pre-ordered between July 21st and July 30th, will be getting in today." Or something similar, considering they're going by pre-order redemption dates.

The whole point of them not saying something like this is so that when something, god forbid, goes wrong, they won't have people like you crawling up their rear end with BS quotes about the "promised range of dates" that were supposed to be granted early access today. It will happen man, just chillax

I'm pretty disgusted to be honest. I assumed by the wording on the website that if I pre-ordered I would be able to play UP TO 5 days earlier if I wanted too... where the heck is my invite???

Pre order is a pre order, i'm shocked the company is so mis-leading in their product.

If I don't get in the next day or so, i'm cancelling because if this is anything to go by the companies behaviour then I for sure will not be playing the game.

Actually, I have to disagree and do something I really am not used to doing to devs and game companies. Give them praise for their feedback.

Early Access is a side benefit of what they are really doing, which is a rolling start to help offset the biggest bane of any newly released MMO and that is getting overwhelmed.

Other MMO's that have not learned from this and have as much anticipation as TOR has, are basically setting themselves up to create their very own Denial of Service attack, hehe.

Be thankful that when you do get in, it will likely be a much more stable environment than any of the last several big MMO's that hit the scene.

On another note, I'm personally on a mission to score as many Brown Side points as I can to potentially get in earlier. *big grin*

The only possible issue i can have with this process is the fact this thread isnt made for the devs only, so we could see the REAL time at which waves take place and not have to wade through miles of rants, complaints and (in some cases) rather silly comments....

Thank you Stephen, guys lets try to be civil about this shall we? In due time i´m sure that we will all be able to log on and start...erm... in due time... We... Play.... f**** it!!! LET US IN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! HOW CAN YOU CHOOSE HARDWARE EQUIPMENT SUCH AS SERVERS OVER PEOPLES SANITY!!!! LET US IN NOW!!! OR JOIN THE BROWN SIDE!!! :D

It's a rip off by their advertisting.

I wouldn't have pre ordered if I am only going to get one day early access... They know this and that's why they didnt make it public knowledge. So they can rip people off and get the world to preorder

Disgusting.

Completely disgusting , I am going to take this further I think.

For Christ's sake, just give people a estimated date range. Hell, I'd at least like to know what the scheduled rate of invites was projected to be. If I pre-ordered in the first 10 days do have a projected chance of getting in today or only 1st day redeemers?

Seriously, I don't need an exact time. People would like to know if they are, in fact, wasting their day looking for an invite that you suspect will not come today. It's like you're being ***** about this for the sake of being *****. What's the worst that can happen. You give your estimate and exceed it? People playing now (including my wife) are talking about how empty the servers are. Why are the testing the server load now? That's what the weekends were for.

What are you going to do on launch when 300K people show up at once? You don't really think all your subscriptions are gonna be pre-orders, do you?

Take a breath. Relax. We all want to play - you'll likely be playing by the 15th which was what you were originally offered.

It's not disorganized, doing something on this large of a scale is hard. Unless you've been part of an mmo launch you have no idea.

So shhhhhhh. It'll all be ok soon.

Seriously, I'm drowning in crybaby tears right now!

This is awesome! It definately gives me something to do while I wait for my early access invite.

Wait, let me rephrase that...

This is awesome! It definately gives me something to do while I wait for my early access invite WITHOUT QQING LIKE A WHINY BABY!!!!! :p

all those who are busy pouring their green guts all over those who complain about not getting in as quick as possible at early access:

it is not about getting a free early access - it is about the fact that when early access is being offered - then players want to get in as quick as possible to claim their toon-names.

in my own case - after getting my toon-names i can easily wait a couple of days playing - early access or not.