Complete Expansion Idea.

AOrdo

Well they developp a bit the Rakatas on Belsavis and one of the Ops , plus it was the Rakatas story on Kotor 1 in a way. Nonetheless it could be very interesting to have some mini-strory about the Rakatas indeed since the devs have shown having no trouble bringing some alive specimens ;).

For the Black Markets spices or others goods...it's interesting....I wonder if mayve something could be done in this way.

If I go back to my sub-factions some could very well have a spice-war going on...

What do you think of this :

Black Market War (a part of the Expansion indeed).

Factions such as the Hutt Cartel , Black Sun and the Exchange would base their activity on smuggling Black Markets goods.

They would have a special indicator (much like the Light vs Dark one). Each Faction main base would grant players some daily / Weekly quest (who help players level their reputation with their faction). These quest would regroup farming (always some) , PVP (players victory in PVP would grant point much like conquest points), and some weekly quest would bring the character to the ennemy territory to steal some supplies, stocks etc..

This Faction-related Event would be one week by month (much like the events already in place) and works like conquest. Some mini-story chapter related to your faction could be bought from Reputation vendor.

The other factions couldn't play these quest (rerolling is a key there ^^) but (I don't know if the game mechanics would allow that) they could be grouped by the smuggler and will benefit with some reputation with the faction (Hutt for exemple by ..let's say 50% less than the smuggler , but gain 25% more money (mercenaries..... ;) ). An alert can be placed on fleet to informed all players that there's a "run" at spices (or other stuff).

In the same way , there could be missions for mercenary factions (Bounty Hunter Guild , Mandalorians etc...).

Like the pvp it would require to do quest of specific faction (Syndicates, Armed Force , Jedi/Sith etc) doing 5missions give you a reward etc.

While thinking of it the system could work just as the reputation with the Alliance Commander (hello Hylo ^^) we get stuff (non character bind) and have to bring it to your Boss (hello again Hylo) granting reputation....Maybe with the boss...maybe developping your position in the organization ....Maybe some level of reputation could unlock chapter of the mini-story....hum ? just guessing here that's another option.

This system would mainly look very much like we had on odessen ....except this time we choose to work for the faction we want.

Thinking of the people who want to still run the alliance in the next post.....(:p yeah I've some ideas for them too)

Tell me what you think :)

Well they developp a bit the Rakatas on Belsavis and one of the Ops , plus it was the Rakatas story on Kotor 1 in a way. Nonetheless it could be very interesting to have some mini-strory about the Rakatas indeed since the devs have shown having no trouble bringing some alive specimens ;).

For the Black Markets spices or others goods...it's interesting....I wonder if mayve something could be done in this way.

If I go back to my sub-factions some could very well have a spice-war going on...

What do you think of this :

Black Market War (a part of the Expansion indeed).

Factions such as the Hutt Cartel , Black Sun and the Exchange would base their activity on smuggling Black Markets goods.

They would have a special indicator (much like the Light vs Dark one). Each Faction main base would grant players some daily / Weekly quest (who help players level their reputation with their faction). These quest would regroup farming (always some) , PVP (players victory in PVP would grant point much like conquest points), and some weekly quest would bring the character to the ennemy territory to steal some supplies, stocks etc..

This Faction-related Event would be one week by month (much like the events already in place) and works like conquest. Some mini-story chapter related to your faction could be bought from Reputation vendor.

The other factions couldn't play these quest (rerolling is a key there ^^) but (I don't know if the game mechanics would allow that) they could be grouped by the smuggler and will benefit with some reputation with the faction (Hutt for exemple by ..let's say 50% less than the smuggler , but gain 25% more money (mercenaries..... ;) ). An alert can be placed on fleet to informed all players that there's a "run" at spices (or other stuff).

In the same way , there could be missions for mercenary factions (Bounty Hunter Guild , Mandalorians etc...).

Like the pvp it would require to do quest of specific faction (Syndicates, Armed Force , Jedi/Sith etc) doing 5missions give you a reward etc.

While thinking of it the system could work just as the reputation with the Alliance Commander (hello Hylo ^^) we get stuff (non character bind) and have to bring it to your Boss (hello again Hylo) granting reputation....Maybe with the boss...maybe developping your position in the organization ....Maybe some level of reputation could unlock chapter of the mini-story....hum ? just guessing here that's another option.

This system would mainly look very much like we had on odessen ....except this time we choose to work for the faction we want.

Thinking of the people who want to still run the alliance in the next post.....(:p yeah I've some ideas for them too)

Tell me what you think :)

I will be honest, I find jumping through a lot of hoops for items/gear/credits has been done to the ballz and back. I do miss the old ways of kill x mob get your reward. kill x many of these NPC's get reward. craft x of these get reward. why not add a barter system that includes crafting dailies?? say craft X amount of hilts get some credits and the next tier rare schematic? Seriously things are way to drawn out and overthought these days.

give me a target to kill ill kill it. give me a item to look for ill find it. going here and there and back again please no. LOL, Bring in Czerka to this story too. the troopers, bounty hunters or pretty much non force users have been left in the dark story wise (Almost) as for the spice I see it as a Cartel Market item only that is for game time to ebe exchanged on the GTN. that is as far as that goes you simply pay for 1 at a time or stacks of 100 for days of subscription time. kind of like keeping the SWTOR addiction alive Lol.

in depth doesn't mean overkill in hoops we need to jump. just a thought

Edited by CKNORTH

Idea n°394 (or so)

"Bingo Book"

Pretty much a simple idea going with the hunting-people thing.

We could add a system with all the main characters of the Lore registered on it. Including the deceased one.

All the main organisations , armies would obviously have their leaders on it. Meaning that the faction leaders would be on it but unreachable for obvious reasons.

The system would generate new targets (from a pre-established database) when you kill some of the list. Pretty much the bounty hunter story but in this case it wouldn't be mission or else just the name of the target and some intels of where to found him.

Could makes you travel the galaxy or not.

Some of the target could require a groupe or a serie of mission to diminish their power (revan-like on Yavin).

Would be very cool if they somehow could make the target list auto-generate names and skins (I don't know if it's possible (it is on Assassin Creed Odyssey for those who see it.

You could only take the contract when having pre-requisite complete (level, reputation, or else). So you won't be able to farm it on one day (or even week).

There would be a lot of different contracts on the first levels and less and more difficult ones in the upper ones.

The rewards would be credits (like a lot of credits) and the very stuff weared by the target (could be for you to choose between keeping the armor and forget the bonus of credits (the big bonus) or giving the stuff back to the contractor in exchange for money and a decoration (looking like the stuff).

Well what do you think ?

• 1 month later...

It seems some things I suggested will be done , still I'm concerned after having scout Dantooin a bit on the PTS , will everything be so small ?

More important the question is about NPC's , from what I've seen there's just a full load of NPC and the planet look more like the Black Hole sector than a real map, I mean it's smaller than Darvannis it seems or maybe the same size....

What can be done outside of the quest ? Too crowded for RP....too small for just wandering a bit...

Sad.... I really hope they add something a new area or so ....

It raise concerns for Onderon.... and as a whole the future , we need more space on the maps ! to grasp any kind of atmosphere ..

• 7 months later...
I have always thought this was a good idea. I thought more along the lines of adding the Hutt Cartel as a third playable allegience (in addition to Republic & Empire), but i love this idea a little more. Especially with all the detail that was given. I would love to see even a part of this in the game someday, i think it would make the game much more interesting.

Personally i think the Hutt Cartel, the Chiss Acendancy, and the Mandalorians would be the three factions they could do the most with. Along with possibly the Order of Revan as a playable faction (since they already have a quest-line). But they would have to give us more story than they did with this last expansion..