GSF achievement unlocked! At last.

Ramalina

For years, I've suspected that I must be doing something wrong. I get my fair share of blowout matches where it's obvious that it's basically me vs noobs. Somehow though, I've never managed to collect an accusation of cheating.

Until today! :D

I was so pleased about it that I sent them a thank you note, with a little present attached.

It was a bit of a letdown in some ways though. I was flying the T3G, which is possibly the ship in which I am worst, at least if using it as a gunship rather than as a lulz battlescout build.

I didn't even break 20 kills, and my accuracy was a fairly pathetic 59%. Which seems awfully low to me if I'm going to pick up an aimbotting accusation. I mean, if I'm doing Aimbot (SammyGS) levels of accuracy I should have been in the mid 80s for accuracy. I would have liked to have done better for my first one. Oh, well. A win is a win, even if it isn't especially pretty.

I haven't swung a direct whisper though, it was in General at the end of the match, so I suppose I can aspire to do better when that happens.

Nothing like a cheating accusation to make you feel like a proper GSF ace. ;)

:hope_01:

Congrats! Being on gen chat doesn't count for less. Usually I find they do it in gen chat if it's mid-game, because they want others to see it. It will be a whisper if its post game. I had it on gen chat yesterday, during the game. I like the ideas of sending them a present though :D I used to try to talk to them. Now I just ignore it. The first of many I am sure. You've unlocked the flood gates now. Edited by Ttoilleekul

Finally a proper definition of what constitutes a proper GSF ace!

I have a questions though: The only time I've been accussed of cheating was when someone thought I used a hack to "stop in mid-air" (i.e., hitting "X" when I was trying to make get rid of a pilot who was on my tail). Does that count?

The idea of taking accusations as a compliment and sending gifts as thank you is brilliant. I will do that too if I ever get accused again.

For years, I've suspected that I must be doing something wrong. I get my fair share of blowout matches where it's obvious that it's basically me vs noobs. Somehow though, I've never managed to collect an accusation of cheating.

Until today! :D

I was so pleased about it that I sent them a thank you note, with a little present attached.

It was a bit of a letdown in some ways though. I was flying the T3G, which is possibly the ship in which I am worst, at least if using it as a gunship rather than as a lulz battlescout build.

I didn't even break 20 kills, and my accuracy was a fairly pathetic 59%. Which seems awfully low to me if I'm going to pick up an aimbotting accusation. I mean, if I'm doing Aimbot (SammyGS) levels of accuracy I should have been in the mid 80s for accuracy. I would have liked to have done better for my first one. Oh, well. A win is a win, even if it isn't especially pretty.

I haven't swung a direct whisper though, it was in General at the end of the match, so I suppose I can aspire to do better when that happens.

Nothing like a cheating accusation to make you feel like a proper GSF ace. ;)

:hope_01:

yeah welcome to the Pew Club :)

wait until the day, you tab all the enemy and it seems like everyone of them already have you selected, lol

"GAME ON DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol