Swoop Event - "Perfect Race" for Pit Screamers + Horizon's Razors on Onderon bugged?

Has anyone completed the achievements for the Perfect Race for the Pit Screamers and Horizon's Razors on Onderon ?? Did it several times with completing all goals and without hitting any obstacles , but can't get the achievements :(

Horizon's Razors is bugged. Pit Screamers worked for me though.

Ok , got the Pit Sceamers now too , thinking do it the same way like I did before . Never mind

But still not the Horizon Razors . If I drive through a trap , there comes a sound like finishing a quest . So I think it's a sign for you , that you missed the "perfect" chance . I'm sure I did the Horizons Razors perfect , without the sound coming . If aynone could get it please tell me :cool:

Ok , got the Pit Sceamers now too , thinking do it the same way like I did before . Never mind

But still not the Horizon Razors . If I drive through a trap , there comes a sound like finishing a quest . So I think it's a sign for you , that you missed the "perfect" chance . I'm sure I did the Horizons Razors perfect , without the sound coming . If aynone could get it please tell me :cool:

I am pretty sure that there's more than the traps to obstacles. Anything that would make you stop, like hitting a tree, would be an obstacle.

Now the Razors on Onderon are the last perfect that I need. I must have done 2 dozens of runs by now with all bonus complete and I have no clue where the collision is occuring since I keep missing the achievement.

I wish there was a few seconds to reset the race past the finishing lane because once you have gone through this is over.

Hmm I am still not able to get the Pit Screamers now (collecting the boost spheres). I do collect enough of them for the bonus objective (which I hink is the count necessary for the achievement) and do not hit anything yet still no achievement.

I was missing one every time when coming out of the cave section. It was on the ramped up part on the right hand side. It had a very low render for me and I couldn't see it until I went really slow throughout the course to map them all.