June Producer Livestream Wrap-up

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Thank you to everyone who tuned into the livestream. Here is what we discussed, in case you missed it.

• Chapter XIV: Mandalore's Revenge is now live!
  • Starting with Chapter 15's CM Pack, we are reintroducing new bronze items. If you would get a bronze item in a pack it can be either a new item, or a Chance Cube
  • July Subscriber Rewards
    • Hk-55 Victory Stronghold Decoration
    • Early Access to Chapter XVI

[*]New Event Coming: Dark Side vs. Light Side

• Galactic event with epic rewards
    • Launches on June 28th
    • Dark and Light decisions made across the entire game are tallied, one side will win and it has impact.

[*]Chapter XV: The GEMINI Deception

• Launches June 28th
    • Lead a daring assault on one of Arcann’s warships in a bid to seize control of the entire Eternal Fleet!
    • Guss recruitment Mission

Thanks again everyone. If you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread.

-eric

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Jul 1 sub reward. Could we get mini HK (pet) sub reward?

I will most likely have to wait till next month when you talk more about LS/DS event but if you could make a note to talk about how a character that has remain neutral would be effected by this event. My sniper 30 days 16hrs 24 min played has never hit 1000 LS or DS points.

Edited by Warrgames

Hey folks,

Thank you to everyone who tuned into the livestream. Here is what we discussed, in case you missed it.

• Launches on June 28th
  • Dark and Light decisions made across the entire game are tallied, one side will win and it has impact.

-eric

Very few of the internet generation want much to do with the light side. It seems like even half of the Republic characters choose dark options as well. This contest is going to be ridiculously slanted.

Very few of the internet generation want much to do with the light side. It seems like even half of the Republic characters choose dark options as well. This contest is going to be ridiculously slanted.

If you had been on the stream you would have heard how it seems it has moved to the light side instead of the darkside since the expansion.

If you had been on the stream you would have heard how it seems it has moved to the light side instead of the darkside since the expansion.

Are they talking about KotFE choices or all choices? If they are talking about all choices, then there won't be a contest. If it is KotFE choices only, then maybe.

Hey folks,

• Starting with Chapter 15's CM Pack, we are reintroducing new bronze items. If you would get a bronze item in a pack it can be either a new item, or a Chance Cube

• Launches on June 28th

• Launches June 28th
    • Lead a daring assault on one of Arcann’s warships in a bid to seize control of the entire Eternal Fleet!

Thanks again everyone. If you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread.

-eric

Question:

How will the light side/dark side work especially for those that have light and dark characters. My republic characters are all lightsided but my sorcerer and assassin are dark side. Though I have a bounty hunter, warrior and agent that don't necessarily have one alignment.

Are they talking about KotFE choices or all choices? If they are talking about all choices, then there won't be a contest. If it is KotFE choices only, then maybe.

No idea yet but they said the last time they checked on the choices for the game it seems to have slanted more to the lightside than it did in the past. The past they said the darkside was coming out ahead and now it seems the lightside is a little more ahead.

So nothing about players who were wrongfully disqualified when they got stuck inside the eternal championship due to the 6th boss knockback? /stucking disqualified, logging out disqualified, and you couldn't quick travel anywhere in the instance, especially if you were stuck by the console.

Like, seriously guys? You're going to disqualify people for a buggy mechanic? Not to mention /stucking is literal basic troubleshooting procedure, and just about how everyone wipes raids if it's a failed pull.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=884388&page=14

You guys are making up rules for the contest as you go along. Seems legit. :rak_03:

Edited by GrandLordMenace

So nothing about players who were wrongfully disqualified when they got stuck inside the eternal championship due to the 6th boss knockback? /stucking disqualified, logging out disqualified, and you couldn't quick travel anywhere in the instance, especially if you were stuck by the console.

Like, seriously guys? You're going to disqualify people for a buggy mechanic? Not to mention /stucking is literal basic troubleshooting procedure, and just about how everyone wipes raids if it's a failed pull.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=884388&page=14

You guys are making up rules for the contest as you go along. Seems legit. :rak_03:

Someone seems salty, do you want some chips to go with that salt?

[*]Starting with Chapter 15's CM Pack, we are reintroducing new bronze items. If you would get a bronze item in a pack it can be either a new item, or a Chance Cube

I'm glad to hear this! I didn't like the removal of bronze items (and the elimination of any new items with 60 CC unlocks that went with it) and am glad to have new ones being introduced again.

When you guys unveil title art for the next chapter, it would be just awesome if you'd include the image in it's full resolution in these wrap up threads. I'd happily have my wallpaper be the monthly preview images, it's currently still the art of Shae and Torian from las stream.

I fear you're right on this...I don't think it'll even be close. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think this will be over before it even starts.

I fear you're right on this...I don't think it'll even be close. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think this will be over before it even starts.

If diplomacy is included the bots will decide the fate of the galaxy.

Edit: Oh yeah and this is what you get instead of new operations. ;)

Edited by MeNaCe-NZ

The new event ... will it be reoccurring like the Gree and Rakghoul? Or once a year like Life Day and Nightlife? Or just one time only?

That's a good question. Just a guess but I would say one time only until they see how well it's received and then go from there. I certainly would like to see more new events.

So totally avoided the questions about the new class balance changes and why were they not tested on the pts? No mention how the changes are affecting Hard Mode ops now?

Just tuck your tails and run? Bury your heads in the sand?

Typical.

It is the hard questions you answer which makes you seem like you care...it also makes for good customer service.

June 28 is Tuesday for full access to chapter 15 so is early access Sunday ?

I assume it's an error and they've just kind of forgotten about early access. Or due to launching a week earlier they got rid of it this time around.

Plus keep in mind, BioWare is a Canadian company, this game might be developed down south, but the first is a holiday in the North. And with the American holiday coming the following Monday, it's gonna be a super long weekend for them.

I assume it's an error and they've just kind of forgotten about early access. Or due to launching a week earlier they got rid of it this time around.

Plus keep in mind, BioWare is a Canadian company, this game might be developed down south, but the first is a holiday in the North. And with the American holiday coming the following Monday, it's gonna be a super long weekend for them.

But This bioware company is located in Austin texas

Edited by commanderwar

Hey folks,

• Launches on June 28th

• Launches June 28th

-eric

Hi Eric, thanks for the stream.

Any chance we will get some information concerning ranked season 7? I mean the approximate ending date or the rewards? Been a while since you spoke about it.

June 28 is Tuesday for full access to chapter 15 so is early access Sunday ?

June 28 is early access. 30 June is "Full Access", as you call it.

I take this from the teaser they showed. It says "Available June 30th", which i assume to be the "full access" release.