[Video] Team Poison (8 Lethality Agents)

Jayblazen

So Tauntauns from Harbinger thought it'd be a good idea to get 8 agents into a reg and ranked game (ranked video will becoming shortly) and do their best to spam only dots to kill people... I'd say it was successful. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zklx3BQIV4w&feature=youtu.be

It is a bit lengthy but I promise it is good all the way til the end. 8 Lethality agents is the new ranked comp.

Aoe and dots are just fluff damage and don't work in pvp. Haha! I absolutely love playing my Lethality Op. Glad to see a vid like this, totally made my day.

Ha it is unless you have 8 of them. Now lets put 6 warriors vs this team. That would be entertaining.

Ha it is unless you have 8 of them. Now lets put 6 warriors vs this team. That would be entertaining.

That makes no sense. The warriors would get destroyed. All the agents would totally be spread out and spamming dots and aoe from range. Every time the warriors focused someone they would all get aoe'd. Your logic is flawed.

That makes no sense. The warriors would get destroyed. All the agents would totally be spread out and spamming dots and aoe from range. Every time the warriors focused someone they would all get aoe'd. Your logic is flawed.

He didn't say the warriors would win, he said it would be entertaining. I think it would be entertaining to watch the glow sticks fall. :rak_04:

He didn't say the warriors would win, he said it would be entertaining. I think it would be entertaining to watch the glow sticks fall. :rak_04:

Haha exactly. I hate smash monkeys with a passion since they always come out in droves.