View Single Post

EAFSAMWISE
04.08.2021 , 10:47 PM | #1
Most of you are by now aware of these considerable bugs regarding companion display in strongholds but I would like to address them since they haven't been fixed:

1) Companions turning into holo if not part of the class the current toon is logged onto. In my opinion, they should just spawn in as they were placed by their respective toons. They should be treated as decorations, not as the actual comps. I mean come on, I was really looking forward to having a Jedi Harem w/ Kira Carsen, Nadia Grell, Jaesa Wilsaam, and Ashara Zavros all in the same place xD
2) Companions I unlocked being unavailable: Treek, Malavai Quinn, and Jakarro are all unavailable and/or not appearing as decoration options despite being usable as companions on that toon and Treek being in collections
3) Dashade confusion: Ak'ghal Usar, the dashade unlocked through the Alliance Alerts, comes up under Khem Val's name and appearance regardless of what character I'm on. This disappoints me bc I was really looking forward to having two Dashade bodyguards
4) Companions in underwear: Kira and Scourge specifically are showing up just in their underwear if I try to place either of them, especially once I've re-acquired them post-Onslaught. I keep getting told this is a "gift" from BioWare but honestly I don't find it amusing since it ruins the aesthetic in my stronghold. Please fix it.