Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. That means they're finally finished all the first day pre-order people and the rest of us are now closer to getting in.

Sorry, it is more random than that. Pre-Ordered July 21, redeemed code same day, and still no email. So either there are a TON of same day redemption's or it's just a tad more 'random' than they are admitting. It will happen when it happens.

I really don't want to nerd rage....But if I don't get in today after pre-ordering on July 26th, then I gotta be honest, I more than likely will rage it up.

And if you planned 4 waves that only handled 2 days of pre-orders...Then you DEFINITELY could have let people know that information.

Edited by Cluttered

Would rather deal with ************ that the servers are getting bogged down then deal with this crazy wave crap. Just listen to all the people and open the gates. People paid just like others but some get in and some don't...I paid so I could get the name I wanted. Looks like that isn't going to happen.

I can see failure is an option captain!

:sul_confused:

Product Name: Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order Fee

Qty Ordered: 1

Amount: $5.00

one of the "privileges" of getting pre ordered game was an early access

that suppose to be 5 days before official game launched(dec 20)

so technically by purchasing pre order swtor you guaranty 5 days of game play(according to those statement on web page) - i f you don't receive your 5 day of your game play-they technically didn't fulfill their contract (fist in your crouch Harvard lawyer league)

deee deee deee.....

Star Wars: The Old Republic

The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go!

I'm concerned about this. Now, mind you I don't really care that I'm not in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd waves. I'm heading to work in 15minutes. However, I would kind of be concerned and care that I'm not able to play after work 9hrs from now if only one more wave is going to be done.

I'm not going to lie. I pre-ordered directly on the day that it was available, but I didn't enter my code until 3 days later due to Gamestop's employees not knowing what they were doing. So, technically I wasn't on Day 1 for preorder. However, I still pre-ordered in July, that much is for sure.

What I would like to know, however, is if there's any specifics as to what to expect if say for example I don't get in today. The reason is that with working everyday this week, I really don't feel like getting up at 4am anymore just to find out whether or not I'm getting in (yay for East coast's 7am = 4am on the West coast!). Thank you for your time and patience, you guys are doing a good job.