View Single Post

OlBuzzard
04.11.2021 , 06:04 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
It sounds like the fire is louder than it used to be, or maybe it's a matter of where I placed them.

Also, the Holo Sign decos (mostly the new Mek-Sha ones) are so annoyingly buzzy and loud, I hate to use them. If you put up more than one, the sounds seem to combine exponentially. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

It's also too loud and too much after awhile on the game map. There are places on Mek-Sha I can't stand to spend much time, which is really a shame because it has one of the best location designs in the game. (I want a Mek-Sha apartment someday!)

Devs, please cut the fire volume by 25% and the Holo Sign volumes by 50% (or even 75%)?
This small change would make a huge difference.

Meanwhile... has anyone noticed much happening outside the Fleet apartment windows?
I think I noticed a few small ships moving very slowly, but nothing significant. Are there any Tatooine-style events in the distance?
Just my take on it ... iMO it seems to be somewhat "generic" for now !! Nothing particularly wrong with that ... just simply an observation !!

BTW... have you experienced any of the same items I've mentioned ?? Just curious !
I sense a disturbance in the force ....
What was ... is no longer
"Tear down this wall"