Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but the RELEASE date was 12/20!!!!!/2011. For some of you(not me yet) are playing a WEEK before the release was supposed to happen. Be happy that any server problems they may be experiencing is now, not on the 20th. Someone wrote in this forum that they feel they wasted $90 on this and no staggered entrance was ever mentioned when you bought it,(right now your still playing or might be playing before the 15th, which still maybe 8 days sooner than originally promised) and feel that they received poor customer service. For you I am saying relax, enjoy the fact that you get to play before the 20th(WHICH WAS THE ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE!) let alone the 15th!!! Even if you don't get in before the 15th, as long as you play the 20th you got your $90 worth. I'm not playing yet, but I am not at all upset with the way things are going so far. Would you rather sit in a loading screen and not be playing on the day the release date? Or would you rather set up your toon the way you want him/her and start getting the fun out of it your want to. Take a deep breath yall and enjoy the ride. It is going to be a little bumpy at first but will hopefully smooth out soon. Your money is not wasted until you are not able to play after the 20th!

Na, I'll post the SS of the cancelled order. If I'm going to pay monthly for a service, I expect to be in on day one, I don't care if it's called early release.

Sorry I'm not going to make all my guys named CharacterX because I had to wait three to five days to get in.

It should be a FFA first day like EVERY other game in history, not one other game has done it like this, ever.

Yeah, because every other game in history did it best....

Whatever.

I have played in a lot of mmo early releases while some were buggy at least you could play. Never have I been in one where they limited release to a small fraction of people who purchases the game or one where they quit working half way through the normal work day.

I am totally not going to be able to start and play until the 19th :( awww so sad. I was so excited too. Definitely getting my pre-order fee back from origin.

Almost 500!

*edit* lot 10 pages went up before I finished this post

Edited by Abboid

so is the cost associated with the pre-order scaled to when you get access? If people have to wait, they shouldn't have had to pay as much as someone already in

cost of what?????????????? Free access to a game that hasnt been released, let alone any subscriptions set up?????????????

EA Sports ....... It's in the Game!

EA MMO's ....... You're not in the Game!

LOL THIS^

Seriously tho you couldnt atleast get all the preorders from July in wth you basically just did open beta with way more players than you let in today playing at once on your servers so we all know your servers are ready cause beta went so flawlessly atleast for me not one single crash and low latency the whole time.