Emperor's Wrath vs. Darth Nox (spoilers)

JackNimbyl

She said I demand respect and they beat the hell out of her and we know this from her own words.

That isn't a threat, that's a deman from someone who had much less worthy circumstances of getting the Council seat then Nox. Nox earned his/her seat, Zhorrid did not.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except Palp's feats are much higher than Vitiate's...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=139297&page=9 just scroll down.

And also Wrath>Nox no question.

Those feats are non-canon, wheras disney might soon make Vitiate fully canon making him the most powerful Sith to ever live. Only feats of palpatine from the movies, Clone Wars, and Plagueis novel count. While (until we hear the final yay or nay from Disney) everything Vitiate did counts toward his feats.

So enjoy the taste of defeat, you worship an inferior god.

I dunno, maybe it varies based on the ending (I did full DS) but I got the impression that the Dark Council was kinda like, "Well, you beat him fair and square, so we'd be idiots not to give you a spot on the council." I mean, it's the sith way, really. I never got the sense that they were actually afraid. In fact, I got the sense throughout the entire SI storyline that you never quite get the respect a heroic main character should be getting, for all the feats you're accomplishing, and your character is kind of weak and reliant on ghosts and trickery when it comes down to it.

Whereas the SW is like a walking-talking-god from start to finish. Pure power fantasy, no one dares disrespect you, everybody falls to your blade like paper.

It seems to me like post-class-story, the SI is just assumed to be super powerful because of what they accomplished against Thanaton, but it's hard for me to take that as true power if you need the ghosts to be powerful. More believable for me would have been if you'd straight up siphoned power from the ghosts, in a way that permanently destroys them and gives you their power. The fact that they still exist as ghosts inside you, even at the end, goes against the idea of DS power rituals to me and I have to wonder if they did it just so they could put a LS option in.

I think you have it the wrong way around. Remember we're putting game mechanics COMPLETELY ASIDE for this. This includes things like actual pvp combat, stats, and the difficulty (or lack therof) of bossfights.

Nox is more powerful than the Wrath. And I'll tell you why. From the very beginning, the warrior is treated like royalty. The red carpet is laid out for you. Your teacher favors you above even his own flesh and blood. Your master sends you on hand-picked missions. You roll over everyone who stands against you like an unstoppable tide. Everyone either bows or dies. You are never TRULY challenged. The only thing that ever defeats you is trickery, betrayal, and deception. Wait...what does Nox specialize in again? Oh that's right: trickery, betrayal, and deception.

As the Wrath, you are unchallenged and undefeated. A supposed arbiter of doom. Yet Nox is different. So different in fact that the Wrath and Nox are almost like two sides of the same coin. Where the Wrath was favored above all and given only the best, Nox was dealt the worst hand possible and forced to play with the deck stacked totally against them. Where the Wrath rolls over their foes like a force of nature, Nox has to overcome enemies that far outclass them again and again. Where the Wrath never knows defeat, Nox learns one of the fundamental principles of success (this is a real-life principle of success btw): That the quickest path to success is to make defeat your friend, not your enemy, so that you can learn, adapt, and succeed. Where the Wrath merely claims what they want, Nox is forced to constantly fight a deck stacked wholly against them to claim what is theirs. Every inch of ground, every resource, every privilege, every right, every victory was fought, sweated and BLED for.

Do not mistake the Wrath never being defeated for true power. In all likelihood (in the story) the Wrath never faced an enemy that could possibly defeat them.The deck was always stacked in their favor. When they sought Baras's apprenticeship they had Tremal paving the way. When they sought Jaesa Willsam they had Baras and all of his resources behind them. When they defied Baras they had the will of the Emperor to empower and guide them. When Nox sought Zash's apprenticeship they had to fight the conspiracies and manipulations of their own teacher who sought to kill them. When they sought the artifacts for Zash they had to contend with and overcome foes that were far above them: seasoned Jedi Knights, multiple Sith Lords with much more influence and power than them, republic military generals, and half-mad, bloodthirsty pirates. All these foes were faced, struggled against, and eventually defeated. When Nox killed Zash and defied Thanaton, they really had nothing but their ship, gear, and followers/companions, whereas Thanaton was a Dark Council member and had the resources, might, and reach of an entire Sphere of influence. The Wrath is repeatedly victorious with no little to no contest or challenge, only citing power as the reason, but never proving themselves, learning from defeat, or adapting or growing. Meanwhile Nox proves, time, and time, and time again that they are worthy of the power they have, because they earned it with every drop of blood shed.

I don't ever question Nox's power. Because Nox spends 3 chapters proving their power over and over again. I question the power of the Wrath, as they never even taste defeat in combat. It leads me to believe that the Wrath simply never faced an enemy that was out of their depth, or that forced them to learn, grow, and change to achieve victory.

I think you have it the wrong way around. Remember we're putting game mechanics COMPLETELY ASIDE for this. This includes things like actual pvp combat, stats, and the difficulty (or lack therof) of bossfights.

Nox is more powerful than the Wrath. And I'll tell you why. From the very beginning, the warrior is treated like royalty. The red carpet is laid out for you. Your teacher favors you above even his own flesh and blood. Your master sends you on hand-picked missions. You roll over everyone who stands against you like an unstoppable tide. Everyone either bows or dies. You are never TRULY challenged. The only thing that ever defeats you is trickery, betrayal, and deception. Wait...what does Nox specialize in again? Oh that's right: trickery, betrayal, and deception.

As the Wrath, you are unchallenged and undefeated. A supposed arbiter of doom. Yet Nox is different. So different in fact that the Wrath and Nox are almost like two sides of the same coin. Where the Wrath was favored above all and given only the best, Nox was dealt the worst hand possible and forced to play with the deck stacked totally against them. Where the Wrath rolls over their foes like a force of nature, Nox has to overcome enemies that far outclass them again and again. Where the Wrath never knows defeat, Nox learns one of the fundamental principles of success (this is a real-life principle of success btw): That the quickest path to success is to make defeat your friend, not your enemy, so that you can learn, adapt, and succeed. Where the Wrath merely claims what they want, Nox is forced to constantly fight a deck stacked wholly against them to claim what is theirs. Every inch of ground, every resource, every privilege, every right, every victory was fought, sweated and BLED for.

Do not mistake the Wrath never being defeated for true power. In all likelihood (in the story) the Wrath never faced an enemy that could possibly defeat them.The deck was always stacked in their favor. When they sought Baras's apprenticeship they had Tremal paving the way. When they sought Jaesa Willsam they had Baras and all of his resources behind them. When they defied Baras they had the will of the Emperor to empower and guide them. When Nox sought Zash's apprenticeship they had to fight the conspiracies and manipulations of their own teacher who sought to kill them. When they sought the artifacts for Zash they had to contend with and overcome foes that were far above them: seasoned Jedi Knights, multiple Sith Lords with much more influence and power than them, republic military generals, and half-mad, bloodthirsty pirates. All these foes were faced, struggled against, and eventually defeated. When Nox killed Zash and defied Thanaton, they really had nothing but their ship, gear, and followers/companions, whereas Thanaton was a Dark Council member and had the resources, might, and reach of an entire Sphere of influence. The Wrath is repeatedly victorious with no little to no contest or challenge, only citing power as the reason, but never proving themselves, learning from defeat, or adapting or growing. Meanwhile Nox proves, time, and time, and time again that they are worthy of the power they have, because they earned it with every drop of blood shed.

I don't ever question Nox's power. Because Nox spends 3 chapters proving their power over and over again. I question the power of the Wrath, as they never even taste defeat in combat. It leads me to believe that the Wrath simply never faced an enemy that was out of their depth, or that forced them to learn, grow, and change to achieve victory.

It's an interesting angle, for sure, but I'm not really buying it. Nox does fail a lot, but nearly every time he does, he has someone with magical insight nearby to tell him what to do next, whether it's an ancestor spirit or a cunning sith lady. The only time I can think of where Nox isn't on somebody's guided path is on Korriban and the best can be said for that is being the most powerful out of a few slaves, which makes sense, considering his ancestry.

The wrath does fail once (the cave-in) and the wrath recovers from it, going on to take down someone who is implied to be one of the most cunning and powerful sith in the galaxy (Baras). Now we can say that the wrath had a lot of help with this, but so did Nox.

And Nox's experience has to do with taking down a force user who is very powerful in force technique (meaning artifacts, ancient powers, etc.). Nox doesn't have extensive experience taking on someone who is just straight up powerful in lightsaber combat.

Nox's reliance on cunning is arguably a disadvantage, considering that the one thing that almost killed the wrath was cunning. So the wrath is going to be on high alert for threats that come from cunning. Meanwhile, Nox is going to be best at handling threats that come from ancient force magic and the like.

I would write more, but I'm tired and my train of thought is dipping in and out.

Those feats are non-canon, wheras disney might soon make Vitiate fully canon making him the most powerful Sith to ever live. Only feats of palpatine from the movies, Clone Wars, and Plagueis novel count. While (until we hear the final yay or nay from Disney) everything Vitiate did counts toward his feats.

Right now Vitiate is as Non-Canon as Dark Empire Sidious. Plus, unless Disney decides to renegade on their "No Sith Force Spirits" then Vitiate as he exists in SWTOR doesn't work.

As for the bold it's the other way around. SWTOR has been declared legends and Non-Canon by Disney. This is their official stance and their word. Right now, until we're told otherwise, Vitiate and all his feats are non-canon.

In Legends continuity? Sidious > Vitiate/Valkorion.

In Disney Continuity? Sidious because Vitiate doesn't even exist.

Edited by Rhyltran

Okay let me give another angle to the Wrath its not a weakness that he does never fails its a weakness to all fell against him.

Let me point something from his start on Korriban he was strong enough that he managed to kill the best sith instructor in the academy and the best student there or at least in a martial sense. The wrath with little training defeated a experienced sith that was so good at teaching that he was called the best in his field that demonstrates a impressive array of skill both in lightsaber and in force power. The sith instructor must not have been the best in the force or in a martial sense as combatant but he did knew every technique but his force power and physical power was holding him back. Think Cin Dralik.

Now the student was considered the Wraths equal in physical prowess but lacking in the force and add to that had more experience he just lacked power in the force it was his flaw.

On Dromund Kaas he was strong enough to challenge a lord that was strong enough to make a open rebellion in the sith imperial capital he lost because he was mostly a cyborg and his force power was reduced you know like a certain sith Nox killed by frying his cybernetics but this time no frying of cybernetics.

After that the sith apprentice killed another of Barass apprentices why because the other apprentice lacked in both the force and the physical prowess.

On Balmorra Wrath killed a jedi knight and if anyone knows about the lore to become one you have to do amazing feats like defeat a sith in combat. Yes Wrath defeated it but it was because the Wrath was just stronger then the jedi knight but that can be because of a lack of talent with lightsaber or experience in dueling I will say the last the wrath fought 5 duels with quite competent other force users maybe because of the cold war the jedi knight did not had the opportunity to meet opposing force users in battles to the death. Its one thing to fight in sparring duels where you know you will not be killed and another when you life is on the line it a different experience that gives more incentive to improve.

On Nar Shadaa the Wrath defeated a powerful sith lord and his elite strike team and why was that mainly because the lord underestimated the Wrath and was fighting him thinking the wrath was at a lower level then what he actually was and he was wrong.

On Tatooine he defeated a legendary jedi master but that jedi master was quite old and living in the very damaging planet with 2 suns so far from his prime. Basically his physical prowess lacked.

On Alderaan he defeated 2 jedi masters and one jedi padawan a very gifted one at that. Why well for the jedi masters was the fact that they where old and for the padawan was because she was inexperienced.

He also defeated a knight on one station but that was mostly because of inexperienced from the knight. It was clear from his arrogance and words that he just became a knight.

And this is why in chapter 1 his force using opponents lost. Will continue later with the other chapters.

Edited by adormitul

...um, no.

First off, the Plagueis novel is not canon so nothing he does there counts. The Lords of the Sith novel is, however. Also, Vitiate is nowhere near becoming fully canon that we know of, let alone "soon." TOR is Legends, and if you're going to count Palpatine's actions in Legends as non-canon, you must count Vitiate as non-canon altogether.

Absolutely none of that makes Nox more powerful than the Wrath. They do not become Baras' apprentice on the basis of being treated like royalty. They become Baras' apprentice because they are the strongest acolyte. They are forced to fight and defeat their own instructor. And they fight and kill the other students who try to stop them, including Vemrin who believed he had earned it by working hard. Nox doesn't even best their own rival in the Academy. They just retrieve a map that they had an unfair advantage to obtain and Zash executes Ffon herself.

Nox is also defeated by trickery and deception and also by force. In the end of Act 1 Zash has them completely dead to rights and they are saved by Khem Val. In the end of Act 2 Thanaton fatally wounds them and they are once again saved by the ghosts this time.

That's a ridiculous double standard. Baras didn't personally run in and help the Wrath do all the missions he sent them on, AND he was plotting against them just as much as Zash was. And guess what? Nox also had all of Darth Zash's resources. Nox did not have to overcome their own master trying to sabotage them throughout Act 1, there would have been no benefit to her doing so.

And frankly, I'd say the Wrath's list of enemies trumps Nox's in terms of impressiveness. As a Sith Apprentice they defeat a Sith Lord and his elite guard at the same time. They defeat a legendary Jedi Master AND his talented former apprentice at the time. They go on to also defeat multiple seasoned Jedi Knights, Republic commandos, and wipe out the Republic's most important generals and their supercharged droids. They defeat another of the Jedi Order's most celebrated Jedi Master's in Nomar Karr, (and later both of his apprentices) and two Dark Council level Sith in Vengean and Ekkage. They defeat a Jedi Master who was so in tune with the Force that he had used it sustain himself for years. They defeat another Sith Lord who used the Force to become almost indestructible, and then defeat him again when he becomes even more powerful by being enhanced by rage and cybernetics. They even defeat a Voss mystic possessed by ultra powerful darkside entity Sel-Makor and supercharged by the power of the Emperor.

Nox struggling to defeat their enemies in no way means they would be more powerful than the Wrath. It would just mean they had to work harder.

Edited by OldVengeance

Absolutely none of that makes Nox more powerful than the Wrath. They not become Baras' apprentice on the basis of being treated like royalty. They become Baras' apprentice because they are the strongest acolyte. They are forced to fight and defeat their own instructor. And they fight and kill the other students who try to stop them, including Vemrin who believed he had earned it by working hard. Nox doesn't even best their own rival in the Academy. They just retrieve a map that they had an unfair advantage to obtain and Zash executes Ffon herself.

Nox is also defeated by trickery and deception and also by force. In the end of Act 1 Zash has them completely dead to rights and they are saved by Khem Val. In the end of Act 2 Thanaton fatally wounds them and they are once again saved by the ghosts this time.

That's a ridiculous double standard. Baras didn't personally run in and help the Wrath do all the missions he sent them on, AND he was plotting against the just as much as Zash was. And guess what? Nox also had all of Darth Zash's resources. Nox did not have to overcome their own apprentice trying to sabotage them throughout Act 1, there would have been no benefit to her doing so.

And frankly I'd say the Wrath's list of enemies trumps Nox's in terms of impressiveness. As a Sith Apprentice they defeat a Sith Lord and his elite guard at the same time. They defeat a legendary Jedi Master AND his talented former apprentice at the time. They go on to also defeat multiple seasoned Jedi Knights, Republic commandos, and wipe out the Republic's most important generals and their supercharged droids. They defeat another of the Jedi Order's most celebrated Jedi Master's in Nomar Karr, (and later both of his apprentices) and two Dark Council level Sith in Vengean and Ekkage. They defeat a Jedi Master who was so in tune with the Force that he had used it sustain himself for years. They defeat another Sith Lord who used the Force to become almost indestructible, and then defeat him again when he becomes even more powerful by being enhanced by rage and cybernetics. On They even defeat a Voss mystic possessed by ultra powerful darkside entity Sel-Makor and supercharged by the power of the Emperor.

Nox struggling to defeat their enemies in no way means they would be more powerful than the Wrath. It would just mean they had to work harder.

You also forgot to mention Draahg wasn't just enhanced by his cybernetics and rage. His life force was tied to the Sith entity. He was drawing power on her ghost. Also as he admitted he learned from Vengean and Baras while working as his double agent. Giving him a wider berth in his mastery in both the force and saber combat. None of that was enough to save him.

Darth Baras himself was empowered by Sel Makor (controlling the voss mystic body the Emperor was in control of) and the entity as well. Didn't save him either. Wrath fights two beings who is using the power of Sith entities in order to power themselves. This doesn't stop the Wrath.

Edited by Rhyltran

The thing with the Wrath is that there's no indication that he's weak in the force. Quite the opposite. He doesn't dabble in the deeper mysteries, but he's shown plenty of proficiency in force powers and techniques along with mastery of a lightsaber whereas Nox has only shown mastery of the force. The title of "Emperor's Wrath" comes with great weight and I doubt it'd just be handed down to anyone. The last Wrath, Scourge, had the Dark Council in fear of him. It's safe to say they're definitely on par in terms of capabilities and imo, is probably stronger than Scourge. As Nox, I felt like I was just constantly getting beat down, saved, beat down again, saved, then finally you win using borrowed power. A bit underwhelming.

The thing with the Wrath is that there's no indication that he's weak in the force. Quite the opposite. He doesn't dabble in the deeper mysteries, but he's shown plenty of proficiency in force powers and techniques along with mastery of a lightsaber whereas Nox has only shown mastery of the force. The title of "Emperor's Wrath" comes with great weight and I doubt it'd just be handed down to anyone. The last Wrath, Scourge, had the Dark Council in fear of him. It's safe to say they're definitely on par in terms of capabilities and imo, is probably stronger than Scourge. As Nox, I felt like I was just constantly getting beat down, saved, beat down again, saved, then finally you win using borrowed power. A bit underwhelming.

Nox has some mad saber skills if you play as a deception assassin

Edited by DARTHOSIRUS

The last Wrath, Scourge, had the Dark Council in fear of him. It's safe to say they're definitely on par in terms of capabilities and imo, is probably stronger than Scourge.

I think it's safe to say that all classes outclass all of the original companions.

Vitiate is not and most likely never will be canon. Period. There has been nothing to indicate that Disney intends to change on that. You can lie to yourself all day long if you'd like, but to those that have no trouble tackling reality, that won't slide. Movie Palps has also been canonically stated as the strongest Sith the galaxy had ever seen. So even if, in your convoluted match up of nitpicking EU canon, were to be set up, Sidious would still win. If only for the reason that others have stated; he actually exists.

Your ending message... so cringe it hurts. Seems like someone was a bit triggered. :rolleyes:

I think it's safe to say that all classes outclass all of the original companions.

Not taking into account game mechanics, I'd say Scourge could be on the same league of the Wrath. Probably weaker, but comparable. I mean, this was the Emperor's executioner after all and he has lived for hundreds of years.

Here's the problem with comparing these two: Emperors are usually inquisitors. And if we look at the iconic Emperor, his force prowess is vast enough to enhance whatever saber form into a mastery. The ingame description even states that very few can become an Inquisitor and that they are on par, if not better, than their warrior counterparts in saber techniques.

With that being said, with sole description, it's not wise to travel down this road, in fear of God moding another figure, for no particularly good reason (looking at you, Palpatine fanclub).

It doesn't matter how much the Wrath exerts their martial skill, because through the force, Nox will match every strike. The Wrath can also force enhance their saber technique, but never as good as Inquisitor. Likewise, Nox will be fighting the equivalence to a Lord of Hate. Nox would have to be on the defensive.

These two, would fight and fight until one of them flees or makes a rookie/cocky mistake. You're asking if an immovable object can halt an unstoppable force. It's just going to drag on .

... now if the Wrath manages to cut off Nox from the Force: game over

Edited by MysteryJoker

Here's the problem with comparing these two: Emperors are usually inquisitors. And if we look at the iconic Emperor, his force prowess is vast enough to enhance whatever saber form into a mastery. The ingame description even states that very few can become an Inquisitor and that they are on par, if not better, than their warrior counterparts in saber techniques.

With that being said, with sole description, it's not wise to travel down this road, in fear of God moding another figure, for no particularly good reason (looking at you, Palpatine fanclub).

It doesn't matter how much the Wrath exerts their martial skill, because through the force, Nox will match every strike. The Wrath can also force enhance their saber technique, but never as good as Inquisitor. Likewise, Nox will be fighting the equivalence to a Lord of Hate. Nox would have to be on the defensive.

These two, would fight and fight until one of them flees or makes a rookie/cocky mistake. You're asking if an immovable object can halt an unstoppable force. It's just going to drag on .

So he knows wall of light? I know he can achieve oneness http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Oneness but he there is no feat where he demonstrated cutting or at least interrupting someone from the force.

Edited by adormitul

This... really didn't make any sense. There's no such thing as just suddenly "mastering" lightsaber forms by just being strong in the force. You still have too learn the moves, techniques, motions etc. I've never heard or seen of anyone just suddenly willing lightsaber forms into their mind and memory. They physically augment themselves to become faster and stronger, not to learn the techniques.

I also don't remember Inquisitors ever being toted as masters of a lightsaber, matching Warriors. Might need to cite that one. In terms of rare Inquisitors, sure. But there's only one Wrath every hundred-something years. The last one was Scourge, and he was the Wrath for hundreds of years before being replaced.

Also, no one is "god moding" Sidious for no good reason... we're doing it for great reason, because he simply is the greatest of the Sith in terms of power. ;)

A lot of this information is incorrect. Sidious was one of the few Sith in galactic history to master all seven forms of lightsaber combat. That's because the Banite line stressed the importance on mastering everything regarding the lightsaber, the dark side, and even the light. Sidious isn't an "Inquisitor" type. Sidious is all types as the entire point of the rule of two is to embody all that the Sith ever was into a single being. Sidious is a master warrior, sorcerer, assassin, and more.

It's not a simple question of who is stronger, it's a question of who is prepared for the fight. The Wrath is the ultimate Sith Warrior and always prepared for a fight - if things got heated and a fight started without the Inquisitor having made preparations that's game over in two strikes. If the Inquisitor planned for a fight it's a different matter, then he'd have all sorts of Force rituals done before it to enhance and protect himself. And yes, I don't see the Inquisitor as fool enough to start a fight with the Wrath unprepared - he's suffered for bad planning before and learned his lesson I hope.

So IMO the Wrath wins if it's a sudden decision to start exchanging blows. If it's a long-term plan of the Inquisitor (or both) it gets a lot more even, reaching the "immovable object vs irresistible force" scenario.

It's not a simple question of who is stronger, it's a question of who is prepared for the fight. The Wrath is the ultimate Sith Warrior and always prepared for a fight - if things got heated and a fight started without the Inquisitor having made preparations that's game over in two strikes. If the Inquisitor planned for a fight it's a different matter, then he'd have all sorts of Force rituals done before it to enhance and protect himself. And yes, I don't see the Inquisitor as fool enough to start a fight with the Wrath unprepared - he's suffered for bad planning before and learned his lesson I hope.

So IMO the Wrath wins if it's a sudden decision to start exchanging blows. If it's a long-term plan of the Inquisitor (or both) it gets a lot more even, reaching the "immovable object vs irresistible force" scenario.

You say it like the Wrath can't set up a plan too :D

I think that Darth Nox would annihilate the Wrath because of all the rituals he's learned, the force abilities he's learned, the ghosts he has bound, the enemies he has killed, his feats, and him being able to use Sith Sorcery in extremely powerful ways. The Wrath can't use it because he is a warrior. Wrath's enemies were strong yes, but not as impressive as Nox's. Wrath might be very powerful in general, but compared to the Inquisitor he's like a fly to him, waiting to be swatted.

You might try to argue that the Wrath is above the Dark Council in terms of power level/potential, but he's not. He might have a higher/same potential as all of them, but the only reason they fear him is because he's the Emperor's Wrath. We all know if you mess with the Emperor, you die horribly. Also, because its the Wrath, the Dark Council members or a Dark Council member would just let him do justice to them for the crime that they committed and let him win, but Darth Nox even if he used a quarter of his power and went easy, he would again crush the Wrath and make him wish he was never born.

Keep in mind, I've played both stories once and also through the expansions, so my opinion isn't too biased. Also, this is editted in, so I hope I didn't confuse this with my head-cannon of Darth Nox being the most powerful being in all of the galaxy's and also amazing at lightsaber dueling even more so than Arcann, The Wrath, Senya, The JK, and every other good saber duelist combined. I still think Nox even out of head-cannon would still utterly destroy the Wrath which I gave all my reasons and etc above.

Edited by ethanredmace

What it all comes down to is if it is a melee battle The Wrath will undoubtedly win, if Nox/Occlus/Imperius begins the battle from a distance, The Wrath will be fried quickly.

Darth Nox/Occlus/Imperius could also use stealth and get behind The Wrath and run him through.

It's all situational.

Let's keep it simple.

What it all comes down to is if it is a melee battle The Wrath will undoubtedly win, if Nox/Occlus/Imperius begins the battle from a distance, The Wrath will be fried quickly.

Darth Nox/Occlus/Imperius could also use stealth and get behind The Wrath and run him through.

It's all situational.

Let's keep it simple.

-

I still think Nox would win against the Wrath in every single way with the exception of saber dueling.

Edited by ethanredmace