EQN dead, Wildstar dying...swtor?

Zhedzaban

If anyone thinks this game is going to die soon, I'd like to remind you we still have 2 more Star Wars movies to get through as well as the origin movies. I'm sure the hype from those movies will be enough to keep this game afloat until Episode 9 and beyond (provided the movies are good anyways).

The movies will do nothing for this game. Nothing at all. Gamers and movie buffs are two different audiences. In addition, EA does NO advertising for this game at all in those movies. So if you didn't know the game existed before the movie, you still don't after the movie.

We didn't see a spike in activity after Episode VIII appeared, why do you think we will see a spike now?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a necro'd thread. However, as someone who enjoyed Wildstar (the aesthetics are great, can't believe people don't care for the awesome cartoon look of it) the end game was heavy raid oriented.

It was terrible for RPers, even with it's pretty good housing system.

It was terrible for outfit collectors (lots of great ones hidden behind raids).

Once you hit max level, casuals were going to leave, as it just lacked anything for anyone who wasn't a hardcore raider. I was telling them that, before it went live. :p

Not to mention the bugs it had in the beginning for getting set for the raids. :p However, it comes down to not having been setup for the other play styles which would bring in the most players. Casuals.