Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

I really hope this bug gets is fixed and soon... I have little play time and because of the bug it may take to long for me to finish a simple DAILY quest... No daily should end up taking four hours. Period. I would like to be able to do both my pvp daily and HM daily in the few hours I have to play each day. That's all I ask. If I dont get that.. BW doesn't get my money.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was overhyped and Bioware's competence overrated so it is no surprise we find ourselves let down by certain aspects of the game.

I have serious doubts that this game will be any better in six months. I don't think Bioware is up to the challenge and it shows with amateur hour mistakes like the patch note error.

Edited by Xarcy

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and for your understanding.

Yeah okay, sure. It was in the notes for weeks.

This is the bug for me. The most annoying aspect of ToR. You group with 7 randoms who finally know what they're doing, you pull off a win then BOOM no win credit for you.

I really hope there's a fix soon.

Edited by piethief

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

LOL... doubt it.

I like the game and have supported it. It has potential.. but you are losing ground quickly and I'm sure you are aware.

Edited by Volnoxiom

Hi everyone,

Really? I find this seriously hard to believe as it was in your patch notes for quite a while before release.

This is either a terrible way to try and cover up for the fact that you cannot figure out how to fix this problem... which leaves your customers wondering if you'll have future problems with your own system that you don't know how to fix and, at the same time losing respect for your lack of honesty with us.

OR

Your customer database loses respect because there was such a gigantic oversight in something as simple as proof-reading your own patch notes.

Does this mean PVE servers will be brought down yet again to fix a PVP bug. Why don't all the PVP players play on PVP only servers and then only those servers would have to be brought to fix up annoying crap like this.

I am annoyed because I am in Aus and the servers lways come down in our evenings after work when we want to play. I don't about PVP and that's why I play on a PVE server. If they can't isolate individual servers to patch (PVP vs PVE) there is something wrong.

Does this mean PVE servers will be brought down yet again to fix a PVP bug. Why don't all the PVP players play on PVP only servers and then only those servers would have to be brought to fix up annoying crap like this.

I am annoyed because I am in Aus and the servers lways come down in our evenings after work when we want to play. I don't about PVP and that's why I play on a PVE server. If they can't isolate individual servers to patch (PVP vs PVE) there is something wrong.

This has nothing to do with what server it is.This bug is on all servers.

Hi everyone,

Bah....just so sad :( I used to be the biggest BW fanboy imaginable...going all the way back to Baldur's Gate...I don't know if it's EA's acquisition of BW that changed things or what....but the level of care/quality has sunk so abysmally low can't see myself as a fan of theirs anymore...and the level (or lack of) customer svc/support/communication (EFFECTIVE communication) has all but driven me out of this game. Time to take a break when sub is up for renewal and come back later if things improve :mad:

Edited by LrdRahvin

This has nothing to do with what server it is.This bug is on all servers.

That's my point. It only affects PVP though but because they allow PVP on all servers the rest of us have to suffer.

What is the point of having PVP only servers if they allow it on all servers and then have to hurt th rest of us if they have to bring the servers down to fix a PVP only bug.

That's my point. It only affects PVP though but because they allow PVP on all servers the rest of us have to suffer.

What is the point of having PVP only servers if they allow it on all servers and then have to hurt th rest of us if they have to bring the servers down to fix a PVP only bug.

Are you seriously complaining about this? There are other bugs that they didn't fix as well that they SAID were fixed in other patches. The Interrogator in Directive 7 is one of them. Do you see us crying because of a PvE hot fix? You aren't the center of the universe, dude.

You do realize people on non-pvp servers also PVP right. This isn't an open world PVP problem it is a warzxone problem. End game progression? Forget doing your PVE if you can't get decent gear, PVP gear is the easiest way to get on to doing hard mode flashpoints.

So yeah, it affects everyone. Do be ignorant.

This bug is sill here, WHY is it so difficult to fix.

I'm getting to the point where I just cannot be bothered with this game, republic on my server are heavily outnumberd and barely win ANY warzone matches, when we do win one it would be nice if it actually counted.

There are still bugs galore, since the last patch my UI now randomly stops working or I get rooted in our warzone spawn and then kicked :p

Ilum is a disgrace, there is zero faction balance and to top it off, you grind your ***** off in warzones to pick you a bag that will only likely give you an item you have already had 4/5 times before, I am the proud owner of 7 pairs of bracers ffs.